pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Drew has a penis, boobs and a rather female face. Please help me here: What else does it need to be regarded as "genuinely trans"? :unsure:
I mean being an actual trans person who chose to transition of their own free will. We wouldn't say Sterling becoming Starling was "genuine"

Reactions: Tintron

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I mean being an actual trans person who chose to transition of their own free will. We wouldn't say Sterling becoming Starling was "genuine"
So you mean Hunter made his son become what he/she is now? Interesting. :unsure:
But didn't say Hunter, he had no son, and seemed rather unhappy about it? :unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
GameTheory: Drew isn't genuinely trans and has been manipulated by Hunter.

We see in what if 7 that Hunter both likes to have someone manage his girls and doesn't mind sharing with said manager so long as they don't knock up the girls.

We know from chapter 11's bad end that Hunter is capable of manipulating someone into believing they are trans.

We know that Drew has been Hunter's sidekick since Hunter's exile and helping him take over families. Only transitioned during this time, conveniently keeping his hog but removing his baby makers.

We know that Hunter believes it's his destiny to be "Dio del Sesso" and hates that he was robbed of it. Making it clear that he's not interested in being passed over by Sterling and therefore we can assume he felt the same way about Drew.

We know that Hunter is willing to lie and manipulate Drew, even going as far to kill her if she gets in the way.

I believe Drew got canon bad ended in the past without even realizing it. The clues are all there.
I have to disagree, I think Drew is a "genuine" bisexual trans-woman. Her original interest in Keira's underwear might've even been a clue to her identity. Hunter knows he won't live forever, so he wanted a son (or male descendant) who would carry on his legacy, therefore it doesn't serve Hunter's interests to force Drew to transition to female. Drew had her testicles removed simply to be able to precisely manage her testosterone levels. Also Drew's dialogue seems to reflect a person that is emotionally and psychologically mature, and not someone struggling with the internal conflict that comes with being forced into an identity.

Dec 26, 2020
Just checked that the income of WWG in Patreon is approx $ 4,400 this month, which is $1,000 less than last year. I hope he reconsiders changing the benefits to his patreons and we can all win again :confused:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Just checked that the income of WWG in Patreon is approx $ 4,400 this month, which is $1,000 less than last year. I hope he reconsiders changing the benefits to his patreons and we can all win again :confused:
You might be right, top supporters might feel they're no longer getting the same value. I looked at the data, and while there is a recent downward trend, I think the spike of $5,330 in Feb 2023 was for the Chapter 11 Beta release. (Ophelia's pussy was too good to wait for!) Similarly the recent drop off seems to follow the Chapter 12 release in Jan 2024. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You might be right, top supporters might feel they're no longer getting the same value. I looked at the data, and while there is a recent downward trend, I think the spike of $5,330 in Feb 2023 was for the Chapter 11 Beta release. (Ophelia's pussy was too good to wait for!) Similarly the recent drop off seems to follow the Chapter 12 release in Jan 2024. :unsure:

many may have dropped to lower tiers as well, because they don't have a chance to win at voting or their ideas aren't received as well

pinkie96

May 12, 2017

Surprised to see there wasn't a drop off after the what ifs were stopped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dhruvsingh4703

May 21, 2022
I am a total noob.
Can Anybody tell me what is fan asset of a game and what are they used for and how are they used?
Efforts appreciated in advance.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do we have an official android port of Ch. 12?
No official builds for Android since CH 9 or so. long story short. Android version needs to be patched when creating build. Since dev can't be associated with the patch, he can't make an official build or patreon will shut him down. So dev no longer makes android versions.

Reactions: Beefhouse

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I am a total noob.
Can Anybody tell me what is fan asset of a game and what are they used for and how are they used?
Efforts appreciated in advance.
The Fan assets are Daz3d assets such as the character models, that fans use to create fan art of the game.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
When I use the Video enhancement mod the gallery stops working. When I click a scene an error pops up and the game closes inmediately after. Why is that and how can i fix it?
EDIT: if i load a save file and then progress the game the scenes work as intended with this mod. It's the gallery where the problem is.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Can it not be used to customize the character in the main game itself
This game has pre-rendered images. You cannot customize the characters, unless you create new rendered images and replace the existing images. It's possible, but it would require a lot of work.

If you want to continue this discussion, please post in the appropriate thread:
Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Reactions: The_Reviewer
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes