Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
Well, what did you expect? She's working with Hunter from the start! Did you really think the right hand man of Stalin would turn out to be Mother Theresa?
No I was just hoping that she would be redeemable to some degree. Like she didn't know that Hunter was drugging them etc. Given the writing so far, she will be forgiven as well lmao.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
No I was just hoping that she would be redeemable to some degree. Like she didn't know that Hunter was drugging them etc. Given the writing so far, she will be forgiven as well lmao.
I definitely think she's still redeemable. It'll depend on what she knew and what she did with what she knew. For me at least it will also depend on whether it comes out that they used drugs on other families (I get the feeling that they haven't). We know she was upset when she found out Hunter was using certain drugs, but the question for me will be, "why didn't she stop Hunter then and there?" Why did it take until she found out he had tried using tranquilizer darts before she acted?

Nothing wrong with old school seduction, but once you bring mind-altering drugs in to the mix, you've crossed into morally reprehensible territory as far as I'm concerned (and naturally brings up questions of consent and free-will). That's not even getting to the HGHs Hunter was using on Sterling that Drew was evidently okay with.

Reactions: ARB582

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
For me at least it will also depend on whether it comes out that they used drugs on other families (I get the feeling that they haven't).
This has already been confirmed though? The only other option is that Hunter seduced households into becoming literal brothels while looking like a scabinfested carcass. Which is more laughable than anything else. Given that Drew went to these brothels to "make sure they were running properly" yeah no there is no redemption.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
This has already been confirmed though? The only other option is that Hunter seduced households into becoming literal brothels while looking like a scabinfested carcass. Which is more laughable than anything else. Given that Drew went to these brothels to "make sure they were running properly" yeah no there is no redemption.
I don't think it has been confirmed. If that does turn out to be the case, then I hope at least Drew was ignorant of it happening.

If Hunter was drugging families and Drew went along with it, I would tend to agree with you about there not being any redemption. At least, it would be REALLY hard to redeem Drew in my eyes.

It would be quite lazy writing for the family to forgive Drew if she had been going along with drugging people against their will for 15+ years.

That being said, WWG has proven himself to be a great writer, so I really doubt that's going to happen. I'm sure there will be some nuance to it.

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think it has been confirmed. If that does turn out to be the case, then I hope at least Drew was ignorant of it happening.

If Hunter was drugging families and Drew went along with it, I would tend to agree with you about there not being any redemption. At least, it would be REALLY hard to redeem Drew in my eyes.
Here is a direct quote from Drew after Lucia tells her about Hunter using the tranq dart:
"Drugging and deception is one thing... But I can't believe he would resort to darting MC like an animal! Those tranquilizer darts are really dangerous... even the police don't use them..."

Right before this she says Hunter takes "certain liberties".

Once more, no redemption possible here!

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Here is a direct quote from Drew after Lucia tells her about Hunter using the tranq dart:
"Drugging and deception is one thing... But I can't believe he would resort to darting MC like an animal! Those tranquilizer darts are really dangerous... even the police don't use them..."

Right before this she says Hunter takes "certain liberties".

Once more, no redemption possible here!
Right, well she found out about Hunter's drugging AFTER she arrived. I remember her getting upset at him about it.
I don't really have a timeline for how long Drew has been there (a couple weeks maybe?), but we do know that Ophelia's lactation stopped after Drew arrived, right? Perhaps Hunter cut back/stopped on some of the drugs after Drew got there? Or perhaps Drew sabotaged some of them?

Either way, you do bring up a valid point. Drew knew about the drugging and did nothing (that we know of) until she found out about the tranqs. Was she biding her time or was she okay with it? Did she feel powerless to stop Hunter? Is his indoctrination that deep? I'm sure Hunter has dirt on Drew. Perhaps that's why she didn't act?

I'm not sure where WWG will go with Drew's story in the next chapter. However, the fact that there will still be (at least one) NTR ending involving Drew as the "antagonist" has me a little worried. A leopard never changes its spots, perhaps?

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure where WWG will go with Drew's story in the next chapter. However, the fact that there will still be (at least one) NTR ending involving Drew as the "antagonist" has me a little worried. A leopard never changes its spots, perhaps?
Who knows, also the "certain liberties" is her talking about Hunter taking over other households saying that it's usually in their "best interests". Basically Drew either has a literal potato brain or she knew.

Just sucks that the only trans character is feckin Himmler to Hunters hitler...

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Who knows, also the "certain liberties" is her talking about Hunter taking over other households saying that it's usually in their "best interests". Basically Drew either has a literal potato brain or she knew.

Just sucks that the only trans character is feckin Himmler to Hunters hitler...
Don't forget that Hunter started "training" Drew on the Dio Del Sesso path when she was only 13 or 14 years old (and pre-transition). She set out to conquer households with Hunter at around age 20. This is pretty much all she's ever known.

I'm hoping that WWG's next game includes a trans character that is NOT an antagonist, but I'm not sure how much of an appetite there is for that among his fanbase. It seems that for most of the people in this thread, any penis other than the MC's is exclusively for NTR purposes.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Right, well she found out about Hunter's drugging AFTER she arrived. I remember her getting upset at him about it.
Correction: she became upset that Hunter used drugs on their family, not that Hunter used drugs. IIRC she said that Sterling wasn't a high enough threat to use drugs, which implies they've used drugs before.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Correction: she became upset that Hunter used drugs on their family, not that Hunter used drugs. IIRC she said that Sterling wasn't a high enough threat to use drugs, which implies they've used drugs before.
I have already said that, when MC confronted Drew about the drugs, the outrage that came was because Drew thought the MC was a null threat "you are a man chained by reason and morality." those words, wich made it awful to use drugs in that case, so if MC was a big enough threat there WOULD BE ZERO qualms about using drugs.

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
Don't forget that Hunter started "training" Drew on the Dio Del Sesso path when she was only 13 or 14 years old (and pre-transition). She set out to conquer households with Hunter at around age 20. This is pretty much all she's ever known.
This is a fair point which some people are probably going to take as important but I really do not care tbh. Personally(!) even the entire Dio Del Sesso just grosses me out on all the involved characters.

She is an adult and even at 13 or 14 you are hardly going to be "rewired" to the same extent as someone who has been indoctrinated from a younger age.
She might have 50iq, if so fine, but that still makes the character completely unpalatable for me.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
You know, kinda douchey for me to pipe up since I'm not a patreon, but all those 3 pairings have great potential for the story and it's a downer that only one can be picked.
That's not douchey for anyone to say, that's just facts. I wouldn't be surprised if each of these suggestions win in separate polls.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes