AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A gallery is a pretty cool thing to have. I hope the gallery includes the scene going up to the sex when relevant. Easier to get in the mood that way.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
once you completed all events, hit the hourglass and skip to next day.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
will there be more after this or is this the final final im confused lmao
A couple posts above yours it notes this was the final v0.6 release, not the end or competion of the game (hint: try searching the thread to see if your question has been answered, it can help).

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is amazing, it might be one of my favorite here. I normally hate NTR but i turned it on here since i read it's funny and i gotta agree it's kinda hilarious. I think it's the combination of the main character acting like a wimp when he comes across the scene together with the girls losing their minds(making those faces and comments like "it's swirling" lol) from pleasure while the old guy is one of the more disgusting characters i have seen in this game. Even the scene where the MC monologues to himself as Brenna is getting her ass eaten on the other side of him was real funny to me for some reason. In the end it's all good since the scenes are not a permanent choice.

Props to the Dev, i never thought there would be a game where i would actually look forward to the NTR scenes just to find out what that old fart will do next and how the girls and MC will react.

The game itself is really solid, like all the characters, beautiful girls, funny writing, great sex scenes. Looking forward to the next release. Definitely worth supporting.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes