LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Now that I'm done, a full ntr version would be fine if I thought about implementing it, I would support that project
No offence
But you and the NTR fans that have played this game are gonna have to get together and ask a diffrent Dev to remake this game then.
Because the Dev of this game has stated a number of times that it is not and will not be an NTR game.
And the it only uses the NTR scene's strictly as and End Game do over's scene for any players choosing accidently or belibratly as some do what is obviously the wrong choices for the MC in the game.
Although not all wrong choices are that Odvious when first seen like the stay or not to stay at the pool that leads to huter in the shed.

And I am guessing that the majority of the players of this game would also disagree with you.

Not bashing NTR just pointing out the facts about this game.
of corse its also possible if you bribe the Dev with enough money the Dev might change their mind for you.
highly unlikly but possible.

Just Sayin.

Aug 22, 2016
v06 (Final)

Transparent textbox - This is something I'm trying out. It makes the text a tiny bit harder to read on certain images but overall looks much cleaner. I'm interested in feedback for both new features.
It doesn't have to be either non transparent or fully transparent, you can let it up to the player to pick what they prefer.

CureMyAddiction has a preference option to set the value of the textbox transparency

Code:
label _("Textbox Opacity")
bar value VariableValue('window_opacity', 1.0, max_is_zero=False, offset=0, step=0.1):
Code:
background Transform(Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0), alpha=G.get_textbox_opacity())

Reactions: ontach

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Although not all wrong choices are that Odvious when first seen like the stay or not to stay at the pool that leads to huter in the shed.
Well, it's the same with Eva. Guess the lesson is always pursue the girl.

Now, while I agree with you in your assessment, there is one thing I would like to correct you on:
Because the Dev of this game has stated a number of times that it is not and will not be an NTR game.
To quote the dev:
Mind quoting that?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well, it's the same with Eva. Guess the lesson is always pursue the girl.

Now, while I agree with you in your assessment, there is one thing I would like to correct you on:

To quote the dev:
Ooops my bad you are right of corse but after rereading my post I would seem in my rush to type it my word blindness kicked in again and I failed to reread it before Posting.
It should have read Because the Dev of this game has stated in not so many words a number of times that it is not and will not be an NTR focused game.

my bad when I rush type I sometimes miss words that I am thinking I have typed as I am typeing them so I end up with part of the sentance not the whole thing.

so again my bad.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No offence
But you and the NTR fans that have played this game are gonna have to get together and ask a diffrent Dev to remake this game then.
And the it only uses the NTR scene's strictly as and End Game do over's scene for any players choosing accidently or belibratly as some do what is obviously the wrong choices for the MC in the game.

And I am guessing that the majority of the players of this game would also disagree with you.

Not bashing NTR just pointing out the facts about this game.
of corse its also possible if you bribe the Dev with enough money the Dev might change their mind for you.
highly unlikly but possible.

Just Sayin.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-6-final-what-why-games.36240/post-4013006

Where do you guys see that he said this is not an ntr game? You guys are the ones misquoting him. dev is saying to quote him when you guys said this is not an ntr game.

btw, your “fact” Is wrong. Most people WANT NTR. The community voted in favor of NTR. You can maybe say, “we’ll that’s just his patreons voice”. Yeah, the voice of the people funding the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-6-final-what-why-games.36240/post-4013119

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Where do you guys see that he said this is not an ntr game? You guys are the ones misquoting him. dev is saying to quote him when you guys said this is not an ntr game.

I didn’t want to leak discord only chat, but I think I’ll have to so you guys can brace for it. Dev confirmed that there will be MORE hunternext update.
Again no Offence But.
First Off did not and would not directly quote the Dev unless asked to by the Dev themself.
Secondly I never said it didn't or wouldn't have NTR in it its one of the things I like about the game.
its fun avoiding it, I was pointing out the likelihood It would be a fully focussed NTR game as some would like.
and thirdly I rectified my post before you posted this.

Just Sayin.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sorry, didn’t see the change.
your part about majority not wanting a ntr spin off game is still wrong, as proven by the ntr turn out in the voting (and discord is also talking about wanting one).

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
To be fair to LWtbo, I have mentioned before that I would not be making NTR it's own route. So, when LWtbo said Power Vacuum won't become an NTR game, he meant that it won't become centered around NTR. Which is true, and I think the confusion is that people keep disagreeing on the definition of "NTR game".

Some people think an NTR game is one where the world is sadness and you can't cut your wrists because you only have ten thousand spoons.

Some think any game with two penises is an NTR game.

But when I say Power Vacuum is an NTR game, I'm just saying it's a game with NTR in it. That's it. It's not like I could say otherwise. A game where an old man can have dirty sex with every female character sort of has to be classified as an NTR game.

Going into chapter seven, the game's formula has been well established with NTR only being in the non-canon bad endings. There are no plans on changing that. Whether Power Vacuum constitutes an NTR game or not depends on the person, but my definition is that it is an NTR game.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
No idea how I managed to miss this in the Latest Updates section before, but now that I started playing it, I am really impressed. Great characters, superb writing that does not feel like it was written by some horny teenager and an MC that does not act like a complete idiot and does not jump on every woman he sees.

The only things that bother me about this game:
- did you have to create Hunter so fucking ugly? Kind of ruins the mood when he is in any scene, even with NTR off
- I guess this would have been better as a VN, that room selection and time of day system is not the worst but it still feels like a waste of time
- the render quality is good, but hopefully will be improved in the future cause it could definitely be better

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
It doesn't have to be either non transparent or fully transparent, you can let it up to the player to pick what they prefer.

CureMyAddiction has a preference option to set the value of the textbox transparency

Code:
label _("Textbox Opacity")
bar value VariableValue('window_opacity', 1.0, max_is_zero=False, offset=0, step=0.1):
Code:
background Transform(Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0), alpha=G.get_textbox_opacity())
Or you could use a font that has a dark outline.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone else think Eva is a parody to the Porkies scene? Its what pops into mind everytime they get it on and the whole house has to hear the 'enjoyment' she is having lol. If youve not seen Porkies i would suggest you do - it was well before its time

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Hamell

Aug 31, 2018
Dude dont scare me with "Final" at the title like that. thought it was completed out of nowhere lol.
Hahahahaha dude i thought the same! I was like "WTF? Seriously? This game has potential, great characters and good content, this cannot be the final version" xD

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes