taler

Oct 5, 2017
Transparent textbox NO STOP. Nobody gives a shit about cleanness when reading a novel, you want to have the easiest time READING. That's what you're doing 99% of the time, reading, not admiring the UI.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Skipping to next day is not triggering the new chapter for me. Loaded another save prior to completing Chapter five content and still chapter 6 won't start when completing 5. I know there is Chapter six content because I can see new scenes in the new gallery.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do I install the patch?
Hope this helps.

how do i active chapter 6?... or
By advancing past the transition scene from 0.5 to 0.6. (But also see below)

Skipping to next day is not triggering the new chapter for me. Loaded another save prior to completing Chapter five content and still chapter 6 won't start when completing 5. I know there is Chapter six content because I can see new scenes in the new gallery.
Odd. I rolled back a few screens on the end of the 0.5 content and could advance right into 0.6 once it dropped (without skipping a full day). You may want to try the save I shared to see if the problems lies with the game or your save.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
so is there any thing new with this update from the chapter_6 update that was added on the 14/08/2020. or is this just the chapter 6 with bug fixes

Reactions: Noambonsky

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
This game is amazing.
It just, for no reason at all, makes me want to recommend one of the greatest novels that was ever written to its MC and then having him stuck in a time-loop of reading and finishing and rereading that book for all eternity-- The book goes by the ever-fitting name of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by the wonderful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
author: Kyle Michel Sullivan.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy love this game -For 6 final dev you could add one final sex scene :love: (y) With Brenna :love:

Dan1605

Jun 9, 2020
I fucking love Hunter! I mean it's gross of course but it's hilarious every time.

I get that NTR is not everyone's thing but for me this is the best implementation of it ever. It's the "punishment" for not being able to outsmart some old fat gross dude.

I don't normally enjoy games with a strong competition aspect because it often just feels like work but it's so laughable and I lowkey kind of hope that when I'm some fat old 70 year old that i'll be somehow talk some tidy young thing into my bed and that it's just funny every time.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks maybe the game could use a little less comedy? I find it great most of the time, and have literally laughed out loud. But it never stops. Like ever. Mom rubbing one out? Jokes, jokes, jokes. Sister letting you go down on her for the 1st time? Jokes, jokes, jokes. It's gotten to the point where I have to stop reading if i want to get aroused, cause there is nothing sexy about the dialogue at all.

Just my opinion but maybe have some actual sexy talk during sexy time and save the comedy for the 95% of the rest of the game?
I actually agree with you. The only scene that really touched me in this game is when Brenna began to cry for the MC because of his problem. I saved that one and just kept watching her over and over again because I could feel how much she cared about us in that scene.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes