Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If it makes you fell better, my inner analytic saying that next chapter we will get full Hunter NTR sex scene.
What does everyone mean full scene? Hes had full scenes with Aziel and Eva already, others like Brenna were teases sure but its not like hes been deprived of contact completely in the game so far.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think he means actual insertion. i'll call the 4 girls that live in the house, main girls. (Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, Lucia)

he has yet to enter them. in the shed with Brenna, it was cut off before he entered. in the Scene with Ophelia, Catherine interrupts. he hasn't gotten close with Catherine and hasn't even done a scene with Lucia yet.

so i think he means, we will get a penetration scene with one of them? just a guess. it makes sense to give a sex scene with the side girls earlier. there's a saying going around there that if you give people what they want early, they will lose interest.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hes had full scenes with Aziel and Eva already, others like Brenna were teases sure but its not like hes been deprived of contact completely in the game so far.
Actually there are two odefferent opinion. Some thinks Hunter got too much action, more than MC. Some think - not enough.

As for me. Well dartred got it right, but there is another problem with your scenes. Both with Eva and Aliza.
We didn't saw HOW Hunter seduce them, only the end. Actually with Ophelia it was the first time we saw actual seduction. But without end sex.
I think thats what dev need to concentrate. Even if its only one scene per chapter.

And my prediction, that next NTR scene will be with Brenna.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So, lactation : check.
Now, only impregnation is missing :cool: I really hope it's planned.

Imagine a scene where Eva Brenna and MC are fooling around, making a movie... and Eva "accidentally" force MC to creampie Brenna... :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Agul

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i hope Brenna is the next NTR scene. she is already a hydrant ready to blow, so i feel like aphrodisiacs would work harder on her then it did with Ophelia.

on the other hand, Catherine is so easily manipulated, i could see hunter tricking her into sex with no drugs needed.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
To the devs!! Fucking thank you for the chapter 6, I'm having a sore abs for this evening due to the fantastical way ye write the story. I can't wait for chapter 7 :D It's like a dark day brightens by power vacuums comedic light
Right? Its like the first game I play where I dont skip much because the text is actually funny!

Reactions: VOYEUR

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
well I was getting hole bunch of errors thing that have not been define I don't know if it's the patch or not but here is a bugfix

this is one of them

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/binsta.rpy", line 1541, in script
    if binsta == 16 and shave == 0:
  File "game/binsta.rpy", line 1541, in <module>
NameError: name 'shave' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/binsta.rpy", line 1541, in script
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/binsta.rpy", line 1541, in <module>
NameError: name 'shave' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Power Vacuum Chapter_6
Fri Aug 14 15:07:13 2020

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Ran the entire update, with the patch, and with zero problems. Picked right up from my last save.

This was an amazing update and I concur with everyone else who said that their sides were hurting when they played. Funny as hell, lots of content and the story was moved along quite nicely.

The Dev even delved into the law a bit and, I'll be damned, (it is a type of case that I handled during my legal career and am intimately familiar with) the Dev pretty much even got the doctrine and various theorems right. Damned impressive.

This game, already high on my list, jumped way up there with this update! (y)

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
As good as the writing is I still got blue balled yet again. Like wtf was that threesome scene. The Writing cannot change the fact that the game has been out for a year now and we still havnt gotten past BJ with the sisters, and HJ with the mom.

Reactions: spblu

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
As good as the writing is I still got blue balled yet again. Like wtf was that threesome scene. The Writing cannot change the fact that the game has been out for a year now and we still havnt gotten past BJ with the sisters, and HJ with the mom.
You don't play a lot of these games, do you?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes