a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
N

Not in mine, playing android
If you don't have that option then you don't have the the most up to date version of the game and there may not be an android version for this.

To all android users, most of the time its not the dev making the android version and they tend to be 1-4 version out of date.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Finished playing through 0.6, and have enjoyed what I played. Really hoping to clean the old man's clock something fierce, and the same goes with Kevin. Mallory needs to learn some manners though, but unlikely, as she is the narcissist type. She went from almost 22-23 years of fat-shaming Aliza (Started around the time of Brenna's birth), then switched to wanting to find the person who was with...but no apology to Alize, just more about herself. Always was my least fav of the females, that and her racist behavior drops her off the radar completely. The MC called her on it as well. Kinda curious to see how the MC will learn to reel himself in, as he has to realize he is slowly losing control over himself, and his urges, especially around certain people. Agreed that his bod bulking is likely an effect of whatever is in the stuff 'pops is spiking the food and drink with. Curious to see what the next chapter brings.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So far I'm not sure what the relationship points are for. I never improved them other than the first 10 mins I was playing in chapter 1.
As far as I'm aware, that's the only time you need them. I'm usually not a fan of grinding mechanics that are used for one specific purpose, but here the grind is minimal and makes sense. You need to re-establish trust between the characters, and it's either using relationship points or coming up with non-story driven conversations that bog down the game that are only used once. I think it's the better choice.

May 20, 2019
I would love to see the girls' looks change over time, too. The MC changes body shape. Why not the girls?

Maybe Hunter starts to change the MC into a girl to mess with if he's not careful?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AtotehZ

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Anybody getting an error when unzipping this? For some reason my anti-virus is sending the .exe file into quarantine. It didn't do that in the most recent update before "0.6 Final."

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
There is no new content. The phrase "Final" is distracting us like there is a new content. There is only a feature update which is gallery button. (Goddamn, why i downloaded it?)

• Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I enjoy the game overall but I really dislike the route Lucia goes down. She became my favorite when introduced but then the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It flabbergasts me how that content is there without any warning.

The game has a lot of hot scenes, more funny ones, but that content really kills the mood.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I enjoy the game overall but I really dislike the route Lucia goes down. She became my favorite when introduced but then the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It flabbergasts me how that content is there without any warning.

The game has a lot of hot scenes, more funny ones, but that content really kills the mood.
What exactly are you talking about? None of that happened. Are you sure you weren't smoking something when viewing those scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What exactly are you talking about? None of that happened. Are you sure you weren't smoking something when viewing those scenes?
I literally just played through the game. There is content of the nature I mentioned on both Lucia's and after discovery the mother's route. Yes they are games within the game but that doesn't negate their existence and dialogue about Lucia being into such individuals further reinforces it as a mood killer.

Pretending the game doesn't contain the content because it's nested inside like a babushka doll is disingenuous at best.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I literally just played through the game. There is content of the nature I mentioned on both Lucia's and after discovery the mother's route. Yes they are games within the game but that doesn't negate their existence and dialogue about Lucia being into such individuals further reinforces it as a mood killer.

Pretending the game doesn't contain the content because it's nested inside like a babushka doll is disingenuous at best.
I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you confusing 2 games?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he's talking about Lucia's discovery of Exhibitionism. it did happen and i think the cabin scene was too much for him.

though i'd argue that it didn't just "come out of nowhere". she built up to it and that she cracked for a moment. it's not like she wanted anything to do with those old guys, she just wanted to be watched by them. watched by any one really.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes