AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
he's talking about Lucia's discovery of Exhibitionism. it did happen and i think the cabin scene was too much for him.

though i'd argue that it didn't just "come out of nowhere". she built up to it and that she cracked for a moment. it's not like she wanted anything to do with those old guys, she just wanted to be watched by them. watched by any one really.
He is talking about trannies though. Where does that happen? In one of the bad endings?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I literally just played through the game. There is content of the nature I mentioned on both Lucia's and after discovery the mother's route. Yes they are games within the game but that doesn't negate their existence and dialogue about Lucia being into such individuals further reinforces it as a mood killer.

Pretending the game doesn't contain the content because it's nested inside like a babushka doll is disingenuous at best.
Lucia's fetish for wild exhibitionism was clearly foreshadowed and the scene in which it played out was consistent with that buildup.

I have no idea what your reference to Lucia's "untagged tranny" content was meant to describe.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Lucia's fetish for wild exhibitionism was clearly foreshadowed and the scene in which it played out was consistent with that buildup.

I have no idea what your reference to Lucia's "untagged tranny" content was meant to describe.
Either y'all neither watched nor read her scenes or this is some prime gaslighting. Lucia's adult games where she plays a tranny detective going around knocking chicks up, the mother deciding to play similar games during the night time rendezvous with her son, and Lucia stating more than once she's attracted to them? Am I gonna have to go snag screenshots?

Also on the exhibition thing yeah from a mile away and not a huge deal until the cabin scene where it got weird, uncomfortable, and the MC rightfully gets ticked off.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Either y'all neither watched nor read her scenes or this is some prime gaslighting. Lucia's adult games where she plays a tranny detective going around knocking chicks up, the mother deciding to play similar games during the night time rendezvous with her son, and Lucia stating more than once she's attracted to them? Am I gonna have to go snag screenshots?

Also on the exhibition thing yeah from a mile away and not a huge deal until the cabin scene where it got weird, uncomfortable, and the MC rightfully gets ticked off.
What you're talking about didn't happen in my playthrough at all.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, i get it now.

yeah i can see why you're saying Lucia's tranny scene, but the scene should really belong to Ophelia. since she's the one we actually get to see play and have CGs for.

guy's i think he's talking about the Futa content in Ophelia's game in the latest chapter. i just accepted that while the content wasn't for me, i'm sure it made some other people really happy.

the game won't always have what i want and i'm ok with that.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ey, someone have the ahegao face from the aunt pls? I wanna make a signature fan with her awesome face haha :p

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ey, someone have the ahegao face from the aunt pls? I wanna make a signature fan with her awesome face haha :p
if you have the latest version, it would be easier if you just loaded up her scenes and took your own screenshots.

or heck, just go to the image folder and use them straight from there

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
oh, i get it now.

yeah i can see why you're saying Lucia's tranny scene, but the scene should really belong to Ophelia. since she's the one we actually get to see play and have CGs for.

guy's i think he's talking about the Futa content in Ophelia's game in the latest chapter. i just accepted that while the content wasn't for me, i'm sure it made some other people really happy.

Still trying to figure out when you're talking about. I've already completed the latest chapters with all activities completed.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
oh, i get it now.

I just link it to Lucia because she's the one that starts things down that path. I just wish it was possible to avoid the scenes or that there was some warning in the tags.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
if you have the latest version, it would be easier if you just loaded up her scenes and took your own screenshots.

or heck, just go to the image folder and use them straight from there
I play in android (my pc sucks) and in this moment I dont have the game installed for that reason is for that I ask it :(

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My save of Chapter 6 Final with all activities completed.

So how do you avoid seeing the scenes you're talking about? Cuz obviously I did.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

You're describing a game-within-the-game that we don't see until the mother plays - Lucia merely states that she likes that kind of theme. Your prior comment made it seem as if you saw Lucia involved with "tranny" content in the same vein as her exhibitionism.

This game holds nothing back, as if each character gets to live through the most extreme expressions of their thoughts and motives at almost any time. Except for the sarcastic NTR scenes, nothing is optional.

The thread tags are updated, but that wouldn't help you avoid any content (except NTR) if you still wanted to try out the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is no futa / trans content per se.

the characters in this game are playing a PC game, that has futa content. so it's a game, that the characters we control play. game inside a game.

none of the actual characters are futa.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You're describing a game-within-the-game that we don't see until the mother plays - Lucia merely states that she likes that kind of theme. Your prior comment made it seem as if you saw Lucia involved with "tranny" content in the same vein as her exhibitionism.

This game holds nothing back, as if each character gets to live through the most extreme expressions of their thoughts and motives at almost any time. Except for the sarcastic NTR scenes, nothing is optional.

The thread tags are updated, but that wouldn't help you avoid any content (except NTR) if you still wanted to try out the game.
futa/trans?
https://f95zone.to/tags/futa-trans/watch

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes