yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
This might be the most random post all day, but I feel as though Brenna is lying when she says Sterling and her didn't start until a week after Catherine's party. Considering that Ophelia's night event can only be started from after the party and is 39-46 (8 nights). Then chapter 9 starts after that, then you gotta do like 6 Brenna events. Now I may not be the best at understanding this but 2 weeks doesn't sound like around 1 week (unless time travel exists)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This might be the most random post all day, but I feel as though Brenna is lying when she says Sterling and her didn't start until a week after Catherine's party. Considering that Ophelia's night event can only be started from after the party and is 39-46 (8 nights). Then chapter 9 starts after that, then you gotta do like 6 Brenna events. Now I may not be the best at understanding this but 2 weeks doesn't sound like around 1 week (unless time travel exists)
I don't think time is followed to an exact point. The whole game is going to take place over summer vacation. If we count every time we had to "visit the next day", summer is long over by now.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes