yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
This might be the most random post all day, but I feel as though Brenna is lying when she says Sterling and her didn't start until a week after Catherine's party. Considering that Ophelia's night event can only be started from after the party and is 39-46 (8 nights). Then chapter 9 starts after that, then you gotta do like 6 Brenna events. Now I may not be the best at understanding this but 2 weeks doesn't sound like around 1 week (unless time travel exists)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This might be the most random post all day, but I feel as though Brenna is lying when she says Sterling and her didn't start until a week after Catherine's party. Considering that Ophelia's night event can only be started from after the party and is 39-46 (8 nights). Then chapter 9 starts after that, then you gotta do like 6 Brenna events. Now I may not be the best at understanding this but 2 weeks doesn't sound like around 1 week (unless time travel exists)
I don't think time is followed to an exact point. The whole game is going to take place over summer vacation. If we count every time we had to "visit the next day", summer is long over by now.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so while I’m waiting for the next chapter, do y’all have any other games i should recommend to play? It could be any type with Vanilla or NTR

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Ok so while I’m waiting for the next chapter, do y’all have any other games i should recommend to play? It could be any type with Vanilla or NTR
In latest Updates Number 2,3,4 and 15 of the Weighted Ratings Ranking I would recommend, I said it this way so that I don't name any Games since that's prohibited

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes