SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If they hook up in a bad ending, would that be the first one where Sterling got some action? It could be interesting to see Sterling basically cuck Brenna and Drew, and be the best Eileen's ever had.
I do believe so. And if it's indeed a bad ending, it would be interesting as a reminder that the actual goal of the game is to protect your family, not to fuck everything in sight. Just because Brenna had her "revenge" doesn't mean everything's forgiven. Fucking Eileen could drive her away, straight into the arms of Hunter. Remember, family cums first.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He's already said his next game wont be incest and I think he said it won't be a comedy either
It will contain "roommates" like PV. What it won't contain is NTR.

Thanks, pretty bad choices but Amber and Caspian should have won if we see it from story side (she said she would've sucked his father)
Thanks, the Amber x Caspian suggestion is actually mine lol. For that exact reason. Story wise, she already said in CANON that she has an interest in blowing her dad under the effects of the truth mist.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thanks, the Amber x Caspian suggestion is actually mine lol. For that exact reason. Story wise, she already said in CANON that she has an interest in blowing her dad under the effects of the truth mist.
Subsequently she said she'd never do it.

I like Amber well enough (but I'm not exactly a fan), and I find Caspian sort of amusing in how resigned he is to his life burning down around him, but I don't understand the appeal of Amber x Caspian. I don't think Amber really wants to fuck her dad per se. Recall when Amber came her brains out while having sex with Sterling, because Catherine kept mentioning Kumiko? I think Amber's just developed a fetish of being turned on by shameful/taboo sexual ideas, which is a little bit like Lucia's humiliation fetish, except more hypothetical.

Then again, if Amber x Caspian eventually does win a poll, I'm sure WWG will come up with something fun and interesting and I'll end up changing my mind!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Subsequently she said she'd never do it.
Agree. As much as I wouldn't like something such a strange twist, sometimes it spoils the beauty in the canon... Of course I don't mind Amber × Caspian in the bad ending, but I hope that what she said was just a thoughtless outburst of emotion... it's better suited for the bad ending, Moreover, I also like Amber, I wouldn’t want to spoil such a character unexpectedly

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
WTF is wrong with Catherine's personality ? Does she have a few loose screws or something ?
I really don't like her, and always thought that she's not right in the head, or just a 5 year old mentally. But to be fair, Sterling, Brenna and Ophelia have enabled her behaviour and allowed her to be a spoilt brat. Sterling goes off at Brenna and Lucia for pretty much nothing, yet Catherine R-words him, and he lets it slide. Maybe, they're all just scared of her. LOL.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks, pretty bad choices but Amber and Caspian should have won if we see it from story side (she said she would've sucked his father)
That just means that they are running out of ideas wich is good, I'm rooting for Amber x Caspian, there has been no suggestions with Penny?

Also, the whole Mallory x Eva and Aliza, has given people their fill of Mallory too huh?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Man, all this dislike of Catherine seems undeserved. She's such a wildcard, I totally see her making an appearance in the next game just to randomly scream :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Man, all this dislike of Catherine seems undeserved. She's such a wildcard, I totally see her making an appearance in the next game just to randomly scream :LOL:
I'm one of those who like Catherine, without her affection and strange jokes it would be boring. she's like a little maniac, but she always wants the best for her brother and family(even NTR doesn’t suit her) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TGafy

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I'm one of those who like Catherine, without her affection and strange jokes it would be boring. she's like a little maniac, but she always wants the best for her brother and family(even NTR doesn’t suit her) :ROFLMAO:
For once I can agree with you.

Oropher

Feb 3, 2019
In the minority but I found Eileen physical appearance really great. Kind of sad she didn't have a scene with Hunter in the poll instead though.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Just played this.
I immediately got the portrait bug, but I found it's easy to fix by just starting a new game, and skip to when the portraits first appear, then load the save

the dialog writing is really incredible. all the mainstream culture references and commentary is great.
it's really a shame there is no music or sound at all, because the renders are super detailed.
aside from the bad endings, there is no choice, it's basically a kinetic novel. the sandbox format isn't really needed.

the fact that I personally despise Catherine means she is a great character, really well written. I bet there are tons of posts in this thread about her. :D
MC clearly needs a spine. he lived for 4 years alone but his confidence is abysmal. even after building a big harem, his confidence barely increased.

some of the bad endings are really brutal xD
Drew's happy ending was kind of wholesome.
and Kevin's and Ophelia's son should have the most massive dick in the whole game as he carries the genes of both families with dicks bigger than MC's xD

I was surprised that Hunter didn't try to teach and team up with MC to have a legacy beyond Drew. We don't know why he helped MC get taller and bigger too if he knew he wanted to get rid of him anyway. was it just for the streaming show ?
MC's harem happened in major part thanks to Hunter's drugs. but now that Hunter is gone, how will MC manage all the girls ? Drew is more experienced and skilled, and she is still around with a bigger/better dick. the competition is tough. :D

after playing this VN, I will need something super vanilla and wholesome :geek:

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Just played this.
I immediately got the portrait bug, but I found it's easy to fix by just starting a new game, and skip to when the portraits first appear, then load the save

the dialog writing is really incredible. all the mainstream culture references and commentary is great.
it's really a shame there is no music or sound at all, because the renders are super detailed.
aside from the bad endings, there is no choice, it's basically a kinetic novel. the sandbox format isn't really needed.

the fact that I personally despise Catherine means she is a great character, really well written. I bet there are tons of posts in this thread about her. :D
MC clearly needs a spine. he lived for 4 years alone but his confidence is abysmal. even after building a big harem, his confidence barely increased.

some of the bad endings are really brutal xD
Drew's happy ending was kind of wholesome.
and Kevin's and Ophelia's son should have the most massive dick in the whole game as he carries the genes of both families with dicks bigger than MC's xD

I was surprised that Hunter didn't try to teach and team up with MC to have a legacy beyond Drew. We don't know why he helped MC get taller and bigger too if he knew he wanted to get rid of him anyway. was it just for the streaming show ?
MC's harem happened in major part thanks to Hunter's drugs. but now that Hunter is gone, how will MC manage all the girls ? Drew is more experienced and skilled, and she is still around with a bigger/better dick. the competition is tough. :D

after playing this VN, I will need something super vanilla and wholesome :geek:

I'm pretty sure he didn't want to get rid of him at first. At first I think he was trying to train Sterling the same way he trained Drew and just figured he'd come around eventually. He helps Sterling with a few other things as well. I think he only changed his mind after he lost his eye. In what of the what ifs he does train Sterling at the start of the game, so I feel like the only real difference is that Sterling in canon denied the fact he was attracted to his family at first, so Hunter went behind Sterling back to train him.

Reactions: vireker and HiP1
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes