Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so while I’m waiting for the next chapter, do y’all have any other games i should recommend to play? It could be any type with Vanilla or NTR

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Ok so while I’m waiting for the next chapter, do y’all have any other games i should recommend to play? It could be any type with Vanilla or NTR
In latest Updates Number 2,3,4 and 15 of the Weighted Ratings Ranking I would recommend, I said it this way so that I don't name any Games since that's prohibited

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey dartred, what are the "Last Chance" winners till now? And what were the choices for this month?
This month Sterling and Eileen won. Personally, i'm not happy about this one. A once a month vote got wasted on a character that had less then 5 minutes screen time.

Previous winners are:
Drew X Ophelia (though this was going to get a scene this chapter for sure)
Flora X Kumiko
Keira X Ophelia

For the Drew X Ophelia scene, he mentioned that if a scene he already planned to make won, it would get more time. So hopefully this means the Drew scene will be pretty lengthy.

why is there no new Update yet?
Because it's not ready?

A more serious answer. This is the last chapter. This update is going to take the longest. Chapters normally take 8 to 9 months between, so don't expect this update before December.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
This month Sterling and Eileen won. Personally, i'm not happy about this one. A once a month vote got wasted on a character that had less then 5 minutes screen time.

Previous winners are:
Flora X Kumiko
Keira X Ophelia

For the Drew X Ophelia scene, he mentioned that if a scene he already planned to make won, it would get more time. So hopefully this means the Drew scene will be pretty lengthy.
Thanks for sharing! Too bad Eileen won, that vote totally got wasted. Someone should suggest Kevin x Brenna

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m curious how many NTR scenes we’ll get in Chapter 13, considering this is the last big chapter of the game.

Feb 11, 2022

Previous winners are:
Flora X Kumiko
Keira X Ophelia

Because it's not ready?

A more serious answer. This is the last chapter. This update is going to take the longest. Chapters normally take 8 to 9 months between, so don't expect this update before December.
Who the even hell is Eileen? I don't remember that name from nowhere, her participation must have been really short

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Honestly the only thing I have against Eileen is she was planning to rape Catherine to hurt Brenna. But after Brenna rapes Eileen instead, Catherine's comments during the movie make Brenna realize two wrongs don't make a right. She feels guilty enough to make amends with Bathsheba (the hotel clerk), which we'll see in chapter 13. Maybe this'll also pave the way for some kind of reconciliation with Eileen? All of her evil deeds seem motivated by some kind of childhood trauma, so maybe there's a path for redemption. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, per the (previously leaked) breast size chart wallpaper, Eileen's got the biggest tits in the game! Sterling's gotta get a piece of her! :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes