Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I did it. View attachment 3712082
It should be noted that even with scenes that included missionary there were multiple other positions and 2 included face riding as they were threesomes. So it doesn't make sense to say that many scenes were "mainly missionary"

This also doesn't include NTR scenes but includes strapon scenes
Can you do it more poorly?

Brenna doggy doesn’t count at all she was doing the fucking so scratch that.

Natsuko hasn’t done a doggy position in the only scene she has in the chapter that you need to delete, but guess what she did have a missionary position which you conveniently didn’t add, that’s just from a less than a minute brief, I’m sure I can find more mistakes.

Also thanks for proving my point.
Look at The consecutive rows Ophelia Tiff Flora all have the exact same positions almost the exact amount only Ophelia has one more missionary which was the exact same animation btw.

Yeah, that’s lazy af.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Can you do it more poorly?

Brenna doggy doesn’t count at all she was doing the fucking so scratch that.

Natsuko hasn’t done a doggy position in the only scene she has in the chapter that you need to delete, but guess what she did have a missionary position which you conveniently didn’t add, that’s just from a less than a minute brief, I’m sure I can find more mistakes.

Also thanks for proving my point.
Look at The consecutive rows Ophelia Tiff Flora all have the exact same positions almost the exact amount only Ophelia has one more missionary which was the exact same animation btw.

Yeah, that’s lazy af.
More dialogues and repetitive sex positions in the canon path is a must for the main story, to create that effect that the scenes are longer, that's all. The next chapter will also have more teasing/dialogues/repetitive sex positions as well in the canon path since it's the norm now and it's too late to correct that by the dev because no one complained about that to him, since that's not the paying fanbase. While the bad ends will have none of those retarded dialogues or repetitive sex positions, that's where the innovation happens, because the focus there is on the main cast and corruption.

And people will defend this by saying it's non-canon, that doesn't mean that the dev can have lame ass dialogues/repetitive sex positions and also have slow burning the canon story of Sterling with the main cast.

Dec 21, 2019
I believe this developer is one of the very few who deserves respect given the ton of content he releases every time. It would be nice to also see the final villains throughout the story with Hunter and Kavin as protagonists. Like the "What If..." released in the first chapters

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I'd like to remind everyone that in one of the early bad endings (The princess bride one) the Dev literally threw in a dig at his own NTR fans when he went "Some people have been asking me to stay in those NTR ending longer, well I've decided to agree with them on this one!" Only to instantly lead to Starling snap his neck falling down the stairs and dying ending the ending.

EDIT: This to say, it's not like he's some dastardly mastermind cackling as he writes NTR or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'd like to remind everyone that in one of the early bad endings (The princess bride one) the Dev literally threw in a dig at his own NTR fans when he went "Some people have been asking me to stay in those NTR ending longer, well I've decided to agree with them on this one!" Only to instantly lead to Starling snap his neck falling down the stairs and dying ending the ending.

EDIT: This to say, it's not like he's some dastardly mastermind cackling as he writes NTR or some shit.
You guys look into everything. It's so ridiculous. He's also made a dig at harem fans in this very thread awhile back telling them, and I'm paraphrasing here, " ..... you dopes don't know what you want... ".
If you've been paying attention no one is free from WWG's zingers.

Roon

Jun 29, 2017
(pulls pin on grenade, rolls it into the discussion)

Did anyone figure out the reason why the family orgy scene with Kumiko etc. was so long and well done was because low-key it was another NTR scene? The dad is getting cucked. That's why it had effort put into it.

The guy only cares about the NTR plot, which is a shame because he had a good set up. If you're reading this dude, prove me wrong and write something decent for the next chapter involving the core cast, with some creativity, not Sex Olympics "the dialogue of Catherine is so cringe this isn't hot anymore" bullshit.

Rodeot2

Dec 27, 2017
I have a quick question.

Didn't this game usually have a button where you could choose who you wanted to progress with as the next step and have like requirements to unlock certain steps with other characters? i just downloaded it and i feel like i am just reading a story and not having any interactions at all except for the beginning where the character have to make a choice whether or not to cum inside or on her back.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have a quick question.

Didn't this game usually have a button where you could choose who you wanted to progress with as the next step and have like requirements to unlock certain steps with other characters? i just downloaded it and i feel like i am just reading a story and not having any interactions at all except for the beginning where the character have to make a choice whether or not to cum inside or on her back.
You need to complete all events, with all characters. The only thing you can choose (more or less) is the order in which you complete them.
If you cannot even do that, I'll have to ask Did you install the MANDATORY patch ?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
My earlier posts were flagged by a lot of people and mods deleted it lol, I guess people didn't like the God of sex comment :rolleyes: and comparisons with Sterling progressions with Main cast , since it went against the majority fanbase -.-

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
My earlier posts were flagged by a lot of people and mods deleted it lol, I guess people didn't like the God of sex comment :rolleyes: and comparisons with Sterling progressions with Main cast , since it went against the majority fanbase -.-
Well, the "God of Sex" title was always gained through deception, drugs, mind control and so on, while Sterling is the first one who is becoming God of Sex unwillingly through love and respect (remember that he is just protecting the girls from Hunter and Drew).

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
And my post pointing out that the argument was stupid and that this is a fictional story so enjoying certain aspects of it doesn't make you a 'beta cuck' also got deleted. Edit to add: They got deleted because they were off topic not because 'the fanbase disagrees with me'.

Let it go. You're not special and you're not on some holy crusade where everyone is against you.

You're just some person on an adult game pirating forum starting pointless arguments over a game that has zero effect on your life.

If what I've just written somehow isn't deleted by mods for being completely off-topic, I'll delete it myself in a day or two because there is really no point continuing this.
I'm not really sure about the childish comment which you just made, the argument I made earlier was with Sterling's progression with the main cast and how it's milked and how he is sidelined as the MC. Not really certain what's triggering you here, everyone on this forum is just giving their opinions because they have spent time playing this game. The points which I made had scene descriptions from the game, don't know how they were off-topic., but if still the mods deleted it, then that's that, can't do much.

Well, the "God of Sex" title was always gained through deception, drugs, mind control and so on, while Sterling is the first one who is becoming God of Sex unwillingly through love and respect (remember that he is just protecting the girls from Hunter and Drew).
We'll have to see in the last chapter, hope MCs not sidelined, as the per the previous polls as suggested by pinkie that NON-NTR suggestions won, don't know how many will include Sterling, I just don't understand the logic of him being used as a prop that's all, like in the Olympics event as well Brenna's event with Eileen.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
(pulls pin on grenade, rolls it into the discussion)

Did anyone figure out the reason why the family orgy scene with Kumiko etc. was so long and well done was because low-key it was another NTR scene? The dad is getting cucked. That's why it had effort put into it.

The guy only cares about the NTR plot, which is a shame because he had a good set up. If you're reading this dude, prove me wrong and write something decent for the next chapter involving the core cast, with some creativity, not Sex Olympics "the dialogue of Catherine is so cringe this isn't hot anymore" bullshit.
You're mostly right. But while "Sex Olympics" was filler and didn't really move the story, "Kumiko's house" had much more plot significance. As Sterling becomes a "Dio Del Sesso", he'll have sex with more women outside his own family, and some of those women will already be in relationships/married/etc. Yes this is NTR, but it's specifically netori, i.e. our protagonist is taking someone else's lover, as opposed to netorare when the protagonist's lover is stolen. (Does the audience here have a problem with netori?)

My theory is that Sterling is following in the footsteps of Hunter and Drew; he was taking baby steps for a while, but he's practically become them now. Conquering Kumiko's family was a major milestone on this path. The other will be convincing the rest of his family to have sex on camera for money, which has been teased for chapter 13. This has all been setting up for a long time, Sterling is just finally claiming the DDS mantle. That's always been the story.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes