OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
My theory is that Sterling is following in the footsteps of Hunter and Drew; he was taking baby steps for a while, but he's practically become them now. Conquering Kumiko's family was a major milestone on this path. The other will be convincing the rest of his family to have sex on camera for money, which has been teased for chapter 13. This has all been setting up for a long time, Sterling is just finally claiming the DDS mantle. That's always been the story.
With one huge difference: while Hunter (for sure) and Drew (maybe) use deception, drugs, mind control, and evil tricks to bang the families, Sterling managed to do this only with "love" and by actually caring for the family (remember the NTR endings, Hunter blatantly killed, genderswapped, deceived, hypnotized HIS OWN family).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
With one huge difference: while Hunter (for sure) and Drew (maybe) use deception, drugs, mind control, and evil tricks to bang the families, Sterling managed to do this only with "love" and by actually caring for the family (remember the NTR endings, Hunter blatantly killed, genderswapped, deceived, hypnotized HIS OWN family).
That's not entirely true. Sterling gradually became aware that Hunter was drugging the family, but continued to take advantage of it. And Sterling also got a bit aggressive and crossed some lines, e.g. giving Ophelia oral in the bathtub. I agree that he's mostly "using love", and my headcanon is that Hunter's drugs simply helped the family express their "true" feelings for each other by lowering their inhibitions. But looking at it more objectively, Sterling is not totally innocent.

Reactions: yourmomma

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
THIS IS THE STORY.
Sterling is at a point where he’s just a magnet for girls, even when he tries to avoid the situation, that’s the main difference between him and the villains that are actively participating in tryin to “seduce” women in every second of their miserable lives, Sterling is just effortlessly ripping off the benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
while Sterling is the first one who is becoming God of Sex unwillingly through love and respect
Only comment that I always agree with, I tell everyone this, everyone expects Sterling to be so angry and quick to conquer a woman's pussy, like Hunter or Drew do dirty. but no, Sterling has sympathy no matter how he has sex. Everything connected with him is<Love and resoect> and family protection.

Reactions: Cuckold of Azkaban

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
That's not entirely true. Sterling gradually became aware that Hunter was drugging the family, but continued to take advantage of it. And Sterling also got a bit aggressive and crossed some lines, e.g. giving Ophelia oral in the bathtub. I agree that he's mostly "using love", and my headcanon is that Hunter's drugs simply helped the family express their "true" feelings for each other by lowering their inhibitions. But looking at it more objectively, Sterling is not totally innocent.
I mean, Sterling was also drugged, that's why I defended him so much about the controversial scene with the clerk girl, before the whole thing Brenna was actually saying that he was acting way different than usual.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I have a question, this is probably off topic but since y’all was talking about Hunter, I was curious about something, but I was wondering what would’ve happened if David never caught Hunter and Drew with Kiera and Nora and how the story be different now. What would change

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I have a question, this is probably off topic but since y’all was talking about Hunter, I was curious about something, but I was wondering what would’ve happened if David never caught Hunter and Drew with Kiera and Nora and how the story be different now. What would change
That's a great question

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I want to know when Sterling done the cannonball but then knocked himself out for over a year. How did Hunter manage too get Catherine,Brenna and Ophelia pregnant? Where the girls all worried about Sterling and they let their gaurds drop. How did Hunter manage too get them off their birth controll pills or IDU ect? Did he only fuck their pussies? Or did he do there other holes(asses.mouths). What happened with Lucia we know she left to go home but did Hunter get her pregnant too? And did Hunter get any other girls in Sterling's harem pregnant ie like Tiffany,Aliza,Amber?Would be good too know

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If that happened, it would mean Hunter and Drew likely never went on their world tour, and never started their current business, which would be a major difference in the timeline.

I imagine Nora and Keira would've kept living with Hunter and Drew. Eventually Hunter might've helped them get their own house, but it would've been close enough that he could still fuck them on the regular.

There's a good chance Hunter would've been able to seduce Ophelia etc. as well, with Sterling too young/naive to stop him.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, the "God of Sex" title was always gained through deception, drugs, mind control and so on, while Sterling is the first one who is becoming God of Sex unwillingly through love and respect (remember that he is just protecting the girls from Hunter and Drew).
He IS the good guy by comparison but "by love and respect" is a bit of a reach lol. Take his mother for example, he has actively trying to have his way with her in his own regards, protective nature be damned - actively sabotaging the internet so she would have to be hands on in sexually helping him. Likewise with his "selfless" desire to teach Cath sex education was hardly unwilling, he had been pushing hard on deflowering the aunt long before he got his way (even getting kicks out of fucking with Kevins head whilst doing so) and he has never hid his desire for both the maid and his moms BF who he has long desired as objects of his teenage lust and dreams more so than love and respect haha. Hunter is scum but Sterling is hardly the paragon for love, justice and protection given how much he has taken advantage of everything and everyone around him as practically the only one outside of Lucia who has been aware of Hunters schemes since day one.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That's a great question
... but not great enough for you to try and answer? :unsure:

I want to know when Sterling done the cannonball but then knocked himself out for over a year. How did Hunter manage too get Catherine,Brenna and Ophelia pregnant? Where the girls all worried about Sterling and they let their gaurds drop. How did Hunter manage too get them off their birth controll pills or IDU ect? Did he only fuck their pussies? Or did he do there other holes(asses.mouths). What happened with Lucia we know she left to go home but did Hunter get her pregnant too? And did Hunter get any other girls in Sterling's harem pregnant ie like Tiffany,Aliza,Amber?Would be good too know
It really doesn't matter how Hunter succeeded in that ending, we already know his methods. Showing how he did it would ruin the surprise and undermine the joke. :WeSmart:

Reactions: TGafy

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He IS the good guy by comparison but "by love and respect" is a bit of a reach lol. Take his mother for example, he has actively trying to have his way with her in his own regards, protective nature be damned - actively sabotaging the internet so she would have to be hands on in sexually helping him. Likewise with his "selfless" desire to teach Cath sex education was hardly unwilling, he had been pushing hard on deflowering the aunt long before he got his way (even getting kicks out of fucking with Kevins head whilst doing so) and he has never hid his desire for both the maid and his moms BF who he has long desired as objects of his teenage lust and dreams more so than love and respect haha. Hunter is scum but Sterling is hardly the paragon for love, justice and protection given how much he has taken advantage of everything and everyone around him as practically the only one outside of Lucia who has been aware of Hunters schemes since day one.
You are right, but you have to consider that also Sterling is constantly under the effects of the drugs that are everywhere (food, water, air conditioning etc.)
Knowing this, and knowing the Hunter's plan, his thinking is "better with me than him".

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P

mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
i never played the game before but i'd like to hop in when the next update is here
what is best thing about this game
is the story and the charcters good?

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
i never played the game before but i'd like to hop in when the next update is here
Why wait for next update ? There is a lot to read and to catch up.

what is best thing about this game
is the story and the charcters good?
Big pluses :
Humor and dialogs.
Characters somewhat originals (for the genre).
Good renders.
Ingame NTR switch.

Minor minuses :
The game start as a sandbox with threshold to meet (do N times this chore to access next phase) but only for 2 chapters of the 12. Then it reverts to linear visual novel.
The female protags each had their own personality and by the end of chapter 12, they are kinda swept by the harem tsunami.
Personal gripe, the NTR content and WhatIf are good but make the canon lore a little difficult to follow.

All in all, a very good game.

Reactions: mansy5mans

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I download this game yesterday so i will if it have the ptential

Wish me good luck to avoid all the NTR witchout a walkthrough

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I download this game yesterday so i will if it have the ptential

Wish me good luck to avoid all the NTR witchout a walkthrough
It's extremely easy.
1: there's a no netorare button in MC's bedroom. If you click it you won't even see the scenes as an option
2: Even if you don't click the button, ALL netorare scene are non-canon and rewind you back to the choice. You literally can't lose.

Reactions: faxwonder20

Creativemind

Jun 26, 2023
It's extremely easy.
1: there's a no netorare button in MC's bedroom. If you click it you won't even see the scenes as an option
2: Even if you don't click the button, ALL netorare scene are non-canon and rewind you back to the choice. You literally can't lose.
The no-ntr button is in hunter's room

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
It's extremely easy.
Thanks for the reply not how i was hoping for but why not i will play it

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes