yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's last full update. There is still another update after but it might not be called CH 14. It's just a chapter to give the girls an epilogue.

He already has another game brewing for after PV ends. He got a lot of the writing down from what i remember him saying. Characters are probably all done too.
Has he given hints on what the next game would be like? I think I remember someone mentioning WWG would step away from the comedy aspect. Which would be a shame. I really appreciate his sense of humor.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Has he given hints on what the next game would be like? I think I remember someone mentioning WWG would step away from the comedy aspect. Which would be a shame. I really appreciate his sense of humor.
If I remember correctly, I think he said something about a more serious approach, without NTR.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
He said it'd be a game without ntr but I highly doubt that there's definitely a catch that he isn't disclosing, maybe he'd be doing side projects in the same universe as of that game like PV what ifs but completely cutting of from ntr after what he has made of PV is just unbelievable.
But why is it unbelievable? George Miller directed Mad Max and Happy Feet. Someone can make different kinds of things.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It would be a financial disaster for him, what with majority ntr supporters.
... Or it could be a huge success. Some of his NTR-enjoying supporters (such as myself) aren't bothered if it's absent from his next game, as long as the writing and visuals are still good. And there are a ton of successful non-NTR games, so it's likely he would gain many new supporters as well.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It would be a financial disaster for him, what with majority ntr supporters.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

It's all about quality, just look at how WWG has risen to the highest level in terms of quality and animation, I think NTR supporters will really support the new project from WWG, It's all about the plot and interesting renderings. since the developer himself has already planned a new game, it means he is confident of success.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
But why is it unbelievable? George Miller directed Mad Max and Happy Feet. Someone can make different kinds of things.
Mad Max was written by two individuals iirc, saying there would be some similarities regarding the writing and production of the next project and PV is far from absurd.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Mad Max was written by two individuals iirc, saying there would be some similarities regarding the writing and production of the next project and PV is far from absurd.
You're overthinking my analogy.

Regarding "similarities", it depends. Will the next game be similar to this one in terms of quality? Probably, and that's a fair assumption based on the dev's obvious skill. Will that game also feature NTR just because this one did? That's just a guess, and it'll most likely be wrong, considering the dev has already said as much.

1718193680593.png

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019

Regarding "similarities", it depends. Will the next game be similar to this one in terms of quality? Probably, and that's a fair assumption based on the dev's obvious skill. Will that game also feature NTR just because this one did? That's just a guess, and it'll most likely be wrong, considering the dev has already said as much.

View attachment 3728994
No men in the next game? Hmm so full lesbian themed game then? or Futa I guess?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 3728994
I don't know sounds boring. No comedy, only one man centric. God I hope it's not another MC is perfect and rules all game. There is no drama or character development in those games.
IDK I guess we'll see. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m sad this game is nearly coming to an end, but it was mostly fun. I liked the story and Hunter is my favorite antagonist character. You know what would be cool if they made a spin-off game on The origin of Dioś Del Sesso, we know hunter’s father taught Hunter his family legacy who eventually taught Drew but I honestly would like to see how this originally got started.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know sounds boring. No comedy, only one man centric. God I hope it's not another MC is perfect and rules all game. There is no drama or character development in those games.
Personally, I prefer the games where the MC is a badass, not Rambo style, but a serious MC, with a spine. I like PV, don't get me wrong, but I find the comedic aspect a bit exaggerated.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sometimes developers need variety. It’s like a director needs different things, for example you filmed horror, then you move on to comedy. we just have to wait, who knows we might get a different type of Mc, not a whiner and not so strong, but something like an ordinary person.

Apparently, as Sterrling became a gigachad throughout the episodes, in the new game it is quite possible we will see a different Mc with a different character and growing up

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Personally, I prefer the games where the MC is a badass, not Rambo style, but a serious MC, with a spine. I like PV, don't get me wrong, but I find the comedic aspect a bit exaggerated.
Agreed.
It should be noted, though, that most if not all of the exaggeration of the comedic aspects was done on purpose in PV.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
... Or it could be a huge success. Some of his NTR-enjoying supporters (such as myself) aren't bothered if it's absent from his next game, as long as the writing and visuals are still good. And there are a ton of successful non-NTR games, so it's likely he would gain many new supporters as well.
Not sure about that one... commenting solely on the NON-NTR progression of the main story of PV, the story is rushed and due to many female characters the scenes are not distributed evenly.

I somewhat agree about the visuals being good, but not the writing.

Not sure if NTR/cuck fans will like the new game, and even after saying that it won't have NTR, the dev may bring up what-ifs due to NTR crowd demands, it's yet to be seen.

In future it would be healthy for the dev to focus on one genre, having a mix never works there will always be pushbacks. There always will be people defending the genre that they like.

For new supporters, yes it may attract new support from the non-ntr fanbase if the story is good and models are hot combined where MC has a spine and isn't a pushover, since earlier it was mentioned that it was a serious storyline.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I start playing this game but danm Mc realy had no mercy for he's grampa :devilish:if you doubt that tell me who when he's grampa is singing with back pain will compose 911 to call an ambulance:ROFLMAO: or ordered a pizza in the most coolest attitude:cool: the worst is mc is doing it in purpose

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes