Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
This is probably the biggest reason. Considering Drew hasn't done anything in the canon part of the games, she must do this to win their trust and be part of the family again.
I guess that makes sense and I can’t wait to see how will Drew try to earn the family trust back. My question will Drew and Sterling come to an understanding or in an agreement in the end? I feel like Sterling is going to ask Drew to help find Hunter and team up to take him down once and for all

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
she wishes to stay she must wear a chastity device.
Perhaps this could be a turning point for trust... given that Ofelia is angry at her for her affair with David and the fact that she helped Hunter in the past...

but judging by the fact that this is a teaser for someone, it looks like Drew won’t live up to the trust, but we’ll see If if Ophelia has the key, then it's quite possible this is a bad ending, since Drew couldn't take it anymore and boom. and if she goes to Sterling, she might try to cooperate with Sterling

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
This is probably the biggest reason. Considering Drew hasn't done anything in the canon part of the games, she must do this to win their trust and be part of the family again.
And since the story is nearing completion, Drew needed to act fast and do something drastic.
It will be interesting to see how long she(Drew) holds out.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I guess that makes sense and I can’t wait to see how will Drew try to earn the family trust back. My question will Drew and Sterling come to an understanding or in an agreement in the end? I feel like Sterling is going to ask Drew to help find Hunter and team up to take him down once and for all
I've been waiting forever to hear Drew's side of the story regarding her affair with David. There have been clues that David was not (totally?) straight, which I think Ophelia might understand once she puts the pieces together. I think Drew is also a sex addict, which might get some sympathy from Ophelia and Sterling. It's interesting that Drew would accept the compromise of the chastity device, rather than just leaving the house. I think Drew may want to earn Ophelia's trust back, and is willing to endure it for that reason.

It'll be very interesting to see what decision or circumstance leads to Drew's release from the device. The text from the teaser post suggests it will depend who holds the key. If Ophelia holds it, will Drew somehow convince her to unlock the device? Will someone else get hold of the key and use it?

My longshot hope is that somehow all will be forgiven between Drew and the rest of the family, and she's allowed to join in the pleasure.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Idk man Drew is pretty grimey. She's done some foul stuff
Aside with sleeping with Sterling's dad, not much else in canon. We can't judge her for what she does in bad ends, since it didn't really happen. She slept with Brenna's ex, but she didn't know that when she started having sex with her. So far, Drew has not done anything wrong since moving in.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Chastity Oh-No! Teasers - NTR
In Chapter 13, Ophelia confronts Drew about her past and decides that if she wishes to stay she must wear a chastity device. The only question is...will Ophelia or Sterling hold the key?

View attachment 3741839 View attachment 3741840 View attachment 3741841 View attachment 3741842 View attachment 3741843 View attachment 3741844 View attachment 3741845 View attachment 3741846 View attachment 3741847 View attachment 3741848
I get the feeling that in the bad NTR ending, Sterling is the one who will wear such belt...

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Aside with sleeping with Sterling's dad, not much else in canon. We can't judge her for what she does in bad ends, since it didn't really happen. She slept with Brenna's ex, but she didn't know that when she started having sex with her. So far, Drew has not done anything wrong since moving in.
I might be misremembering but haven't Drew and Hunter been doing this for a while? Purposefully targeting families going through a 'power vacuum' and drugging girls and shit like that? That's pretty foul

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
These teasers from May 15 hadn't been posted yet, no. Also the June 1 teasers ("Speed Mating") haven't been posted.

Reactions: Pervinator

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
My longshot hope is that somehow all will be forgiven between Drew and the rest of the family, and she's allowed to join in the pleasure.
I’m not too sure about that cuz not only will Drew have to try and earn the the family trust but mostly Sterling trust. I mean he has never trusted Drew, he believes that Drew is as bad as Hunter, in order for her to join in as well, she needs to show Sterling that shes not a bad person.
I might be misremembering but haven't Drew and Hunter been doing this for a while? Purposefully targeting families going through a 'power vacuum' and drugging girls and shit like that? That's pretty foul
I believe Drew didn’t used drugs but manipulation to get other families, I think it was mostly hunter using drugs.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm sorry, but who's better than bachelor number three? You can't get higher class than him! If someone made an NTR game with him as the antagonist, I'm sure nobody would complain.
Now that I've taken a second look, should that be a Daz3D Sean Connery?:unsure:
If so then I should go to sleep because I didn't see it at first...:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Pervinator

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Speed Mating Teasers
In Chapter 13, Kumiko, Flora, and Ophelia all find themselves fresh on the market and decide to test the waters by attending a speed dating event only to find themselves craving a higher class of man.

View attachment 3742627 View attachment 3742628 View attachment 3742629 View attachment 3742630 View attachment 3742631 View attachment 3742632 View attachment 3742633 View attachment 3742634 View attachment 3742635 View attachment 3742636 View attachment 3742637
The last picture is taken just before Hunter comes in and knocks out Sterling...

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Is Beta and Official different I noticed there is no NTR option and I frankly don't have any NTR situations .

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is Beta and Official different I noticed there is no NTR option and I frankly don't have any NTR situations .
Beta doesn't contain gallery, otherwise they are the same.

To turn on NTR, you have to go to Hunters room and click on his face and turn it on.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes