panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
The last picture is taken just before Hunter comes in and knocks out Sterling...
Not impossible but that would be quite easy for an NTR scene, and considering this is the final chapter...

Hunter NTR are always the most elaborated, this kind of easy cuckolding would be more fitting for Drew or Kevin. But Kevin does not seem to be that of a villain.

I would imagine Sterling thinking that he needs to make things perfect and therefore leave the room and then Kevin or Drew enter said room while Stelring is away and... proceed with the blinded milfs.

OR sterling knock himself out by trying to rush things (or gets sleepy) and then Kevin or Drew enters the room and make sure to take advantage of the situation...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The guy looks like Sean Connery
Exactly! And if Sean Connery asked you if he could fuck your wife and/or girlfriend, your first thought would be "fuck yeah!", your second "wait, isn't Sean Connery dead?" and your third "sweet! Sean Connery is fucking my wife and/or girlfriend", while your fourth would be "why couldn't he fuck me too". Because it's Sean fucking Connery!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Not impossible but that would be quite easy for an NTR scene, and considering this is the final chapter...

Hunter NTR are always the most elaborated, this kind of easy cuckolding would be more fitting for Drew or Kevin. But Kevin does not seem to be that of a villain.

I would imagine Sterling thinking that he needs to make things perfect and therefore leave the room and then Kevin or Drew enter said room while Stelring is away and... proceed with the blinded milfs.

OR sterling knock himself out by trying to rush things (or gets sleepy) and then Kevin or Drew enters the room and make sure to take advantage of the situation...
what last picture are you refering too?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Aside with sleeping with Sterling's dad, not much else in canon. We can't judge her for what she does in bad ends, since it didn't really happen. She slept with Brenna's ex, but she didn't know that when she started having sex with her. So far, Drew has not done anything wrong since moving in.
It's been a long time since I played that scene. But I don't remember Drew sleeping with Brenna's ex. I thought she slept with the girl who slept with Brenna's ex (Eileen).

Reactions: Commander Booty

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I agree maybe Sterling went to grab something but got distracted and drew came in and see Flora, Kumiko and Ophelia blindfolded so he grabs the key to the chastity device and fuck every one of them.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Soooooo... are all the the teasers left are NTR? Cosidering that the chapter still has at least 5 months in the oven left I hope not.

Asking mainly because I want a teaser with the asian sisters.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Soooooo... are all the the teasers left are NTR? Cosidering that the chapter still has at least 5 months in the oven left I hope not.

Asking mainly because I want a teaser with the asian sisters.
Usually there are only a couple of NTR teasers during a chapter's development cycle, which typically aligns with the amount of NTR scenes. Most of the future teasers should be non-NTR.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's been a long time since I played that scene. But I don't remember Drew sleeping with Brenna's ex. I thought she slept with the girl who slept with Brenna's ex (Eileen).
You're right. This just puts Drew even more on the "innocent so far" side lol.

Reactions: Milton749

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Honestly I'd like to see an evidence-based comparison of who is "morally worse" between Sterling and Drew. I think people might be surprised due to their bias for the main character. :unsure:
Interesting comparison... although it's worth thinking about, don't cut it off halfway when the bad endings happen, there would be no need to compare.

We haven't fully revealed Drew yet, so it's early to say who is "morally worse." you could say Hunter really tortured Drew, the same thing that happened to Sterling when he was turned into a girl, we just need to get rid of Sterling's confidence and then we can say that Drew and Sterling, unlike Hunter, think more about well-being and love, and small taboos of affection

Drew is even more experienced than Sterling, so it is quite possible that she has a lot of sexual past, so in this story no one is morally normal anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 367 Votes