Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
The chemicals that Hunter told Drew about and then made a plan on the spot not to take them, I've seen people being extremely soft on Drew, me included, and sincerelly I feel that is iffy by now. Now people defendind Drew just try to forget everything that's been said and done while absolutely blowing Sterling's actions out of proportion.
It's just that some people are focused on noticing bad things from good people. and are waiting for the moment for one of the heroes to make mistakes. perhaps many are depressed that Hunter quickly disappeared and Sterling almost saved the family so easily and they see arrogance in Sterling.

but they don’t see what the antagonists are doing and what the antagonists are going to do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised at all by Drew throwing a punch at Sterling’s back. Sterling's only mistake is that he drives very stupidly and without caution, at this rate he gets hit out of nowhere.

Otherwise, Mc is very good, in terms of protecting his family and in terms of restraint and composure, one mistake is this evil face and confidence. I really hope that Sterling doesn't turn into the sexist that Hunter intended in the first place.

I'm absolutely sure that these substances also affect Sterling and that's why he acts like that during sex, and before sex Sterling acts strangely until the girls try to jump on his dick, Mc even in some scenes always says "Are you sure about this?" but girls fuck him anyway without his asking

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Speed Mating Teasers
In Chapter 13, Kumiko, Flora, and Ophelia all find themselves fresh on the market and decide to test the waters by attending a speed dating event only to find themselves craving a higher class of man.

View attachment 3742627 View attachment 3742628 View attachment 3742629 View attachment 3742630 View attachment 3742631 View attachment 3742632 View attachment 3742633 View attachment 3742634 View attachment 3742635 View attachment 3742636 View attachment 3742637
oh wow i hope the girls can fuck these old guys really wild and hard! especially since it seems it will take a small eternity till we get more hunter content and "what ifs...?"

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
It's just that some people are focused on noticing bad things from good people. and are waiting for the moment for one of the heroes to make mistakes. perhaps many are depressed that Hunter quickly disappeared and Sterling almost saved the family so easily and they see arrogance in Sterling.

but they don’t see what the antagonists are doing and what the antagonists are going to do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised at all by Drew throwing a punch at Sterling’s back. Sterling's only mistake is that he drives very stupidly and without caution, at this rate he gets hit out of nowhere.

Otherwise, Mc is very good, in terms of protecting his family and in terms of restraint and composure, one mistake is this evil face and confidence. I really hope that Sterling doesn't turn into the sexist that Hunter intended in the first place.

I'm absolutely sure that these substances also affect Sterling and that's why he acts like that during sex, and before sex Sterling acts strangely until the girls try to jump on his dick, Mc even in some scenes always says "Are you sure about this?" but girls fuck him anyway without his asking
Yeah, dude has the luck of the devil and knows it, and as I stated some of his behavior has to be because he's now have a taste of power and I'm with you that I hope he doesn't go down the deep end.

Heck not only does the drugs have effect on Sterling, some of them affect ONLY Sterling, Hunter also told Drew that some drugs only work on men and that he should cover his ass cuz pronouns won't protect him in that instance... then Drew just say that he won't consume those drugs, so yeah, only Sterling, Drew could be under the influence too if Hunter is that underhanded.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Yeah, dude has the luck of the devil and knows it, and as I stated some of his behavior has to be because he's now have a taste of power and I'm with you that I hope he doesn't go down the deep end.

Heck not only does the drugs have effect on Sterling, some of them affect ONLY Sterling, Hunter also told Drew that some drugs only work on men and that he should cover his ass cuz pronouns won't protect him in that instance... then Drew just say that he won't consume those drugs, so yeah, only Sterling, Drew could be under the influence too if Hunter is that underhanded.
In truth, it’s not for nothing that the game is called “Power Vacuum”, now that we see a slightly different version of Mc, this can be considered a taste of power, after all, part of Hunter’s plan was actually carried out, giving Sterling hormones for growth and muscles, but who would have thought that these substances will act harshly and quickly on Sterling? Moreover, for such a too young guy, he completely did not allow his desire to completely take over, if anyone were in his place, he would already be lying in his grandfather's wet dreams and would cooperate to sharing women's

I remembered some of Drew's moments when Sterling suddenly jumped out of evil and fucked Tiff in front of Drew and (someone else forgot the name) and Drew saw in Sterling’s eyes a threat to their plan, but not as dangerous a threat as themselves, but what -that’s what Drew understood in him, apparently underestimated him, and at the same time, Drew, when talking with Hunter, said that Sterling is a small threat, it is quite possible that Hunter did not expect such an outgrowth from Sterling.

Now imagine, Sterling grew up this way because of hormones and he develops a desire for lust because of drugs, and then Sterling doesn’t care about anything and he will fuck all the women in the house and dominate them as Hunter himself wants? But as you can see, this did not happen, otherwise the game could have ended quickly, where Sterling let everything go, allowed his desire to lose, and Grandpa would calmly film how his grandson corrupts everyone, where from time to time Sterling let Hunter and Drew have fun with his girls blah-blah and end. All this is missing, because, despite all the stupidity of Sterling, he carries himself well, but nothing can be done about desire, he fucked them all once? This can no longer be avoided, now the main thing is to protect his girls

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
oh wow i hope the girls can fuck these old guys really wild and hard! especially since it seems it will take a small eternity till we get more hunter content and "what ifs...?"
Agreed, would be amazing if this was a good choice bad choice scene.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
It will likely never happen, but I think a good side-story (a 'What You Missed...' rather than 'What If...') would be some stuff from Hunter's perspective in the past such as:
1) The details of his conquoring that first family in Iceland(I think it was).
2) The first family he conquored after Drew joined him.
3) Any time he almost failed / got caught trying to conquor a family.
4) What he was doing when he learned David died and how he got back to Ophelia's house.

* If anyone has already mentioned or suggested these, I'm too lazy to search and apologize.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It will likely never happen, but I think a good side-story (a 'What You Missed...' rather than 'What If...') would be some stuff from Hunter's perspective in the past such as:
4) What he was doing when he learned David died and how he got back to Ophelia's house.

* If anyone has already mentioned or suggested these, I'm too lazy to search and apologize.
Additionally, I'd like to see how Hunter and Drew first seduced Nora and Keira.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Some random ideas for what ifs'i still got in my head.
To ignore or do with what you will. I haven't fleshed the ideas out.

1. Hunter ends up in the Big Brother house.
2. The old hunters from the cabin come by to visit their old pal hunter. (I mean the name makes sense).
3. Trip to a nude beach.
4. Truth or dare or poker session with everyone. losing a round cost a piece of clothing. Losing after costs favors.
5. Hunter brings one of the girls along to meet his friends as entertainment.
6. Sterling gets normal proportions again. And the Hulk agrees not to sue him.
7. Sterling comes into a situation where he must give up one of his girls to repay a favor.
8. The government does a drug bust and everyone goes to jail because why not. Bad end because nothing happens in jail.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
What do you think about Ophelia having pubic hair? Nothing exaggerated. Only to find out that she is a MILF. This would make her pussy a little different from the other characters. What is your opinion?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Some random ideas for what ifs'i still got in my head.
To ignore or do with what you will. I haven't fleshed the ideas out.

1. Hunter ends up in the Big Brother house.
2. The old hunters from the cabin come by to visit their old pal hunter. (I mean the name makes sense).
3. Trip to a nude beach.
4. Truth or dare or poker session with everyone. losing a round cost a piece of clothing. Losing after costs favors.
5. Hunter brings one of the girls along to meet his friends as entertainment.
6. Sterling gets normal proportions again. And the Hulk agrees not to sue him.
7. Sterling comes into a situation where he must give up one of his girls to repay a favor.
8. The government does a drug bust and everyone goes to jail because why not. Bad end because nothing happens in jail.
#1: They say the camera adds 10 lbs. I'd hate to see what it adds to Hunter...
#2: Do you mean the 2 old fishermen who catch Sterling and Lucia in the cabin during their naked walk?
#3: Sounds like Jaws, but without all the humor and with more gore...
#4: Truth or Dare is a staple in theses games and must be done sparingly and carefully.
#5: Wait...Hunter has friends?
#6: I never understood why Hunter gave Sterling the HGH in the first place(unless it was in everyon's food to get all the
women bigger/more fertile).
#7: Why is everyone suddenly wanting to make Sterling into the bad guy (this time by forcing him to choose someone)?
#8: I don't see the appeal of having random guys taking the girls rather than an established antagonist like Hunter or Drew.
(Yea, yea, yea. Drew is 'misunderstood' and a victim all that BS. Whatever.)

What do you think about Ophelia having pubic hair? Nothing exaggerated. Only to find out that she is a MILF. This would make her pussy a little different from the other characters. What is your opinion?
Yea, I don't mind a little grass on the field, as long as she doesn't go full Amazon rain forest down there.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

I feel like this could be like a good spin off game, have it be in Hunter and Drew Perspective and we see how they build the whole Operation from the ground up. I’m not sure the Dev would be down for it but it would be cool if someone made Power Vacuum Spin off

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
#7: Why is everyone suddenly wanting to make Sterling into the bad guy (this time by forcing him to choose someone)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#8: I don't see the appeal of having random guys taking the girls rather than an established antagonist like Hunter or Drew.
(Yea, yea, yea. Drew is 'misunderstood' and a victim all that BS. Whatever.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Drew is a man right ? not sure the crowd here refers to him as a she :confused:
Even Hunter made subtle jokes about him [Drew] about his pronouns.
If memory serves, according to the story Drew was born male.
Hunter refers to Drew as he/him while threatening Sterling with 'his' (Drew's) impending arrival.
It's not until Drew arrives at the end of Ch.9 that everyone finds out Drew has transitioned.
(except Hunter, who knew when it happened)
Drew later explains the specifics of the changes to Sterling.

How you refer to Drew is up to you.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes