Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
The chemicals that Hunter told Drew about and then made a plan on the spot not to take them, I've seen people being extremely soft on Drew, me included, and sincerelly I feel that is iffy by now. Now people defendind Drew just try to forget everything that's been said and done while absolutely blowing Sterling's actions out of proportion.
It's just that some people are focused on noticing bad things from good people. and are waiting for the moment for one of the heroes to make mistakes. perhaps many are depressed that Hunter quickly disappeared and Sterling almost saved the family so easily and they see arrogance in Sterling.

but they don’t see what the antagonists are doing and what the antagonists are going to do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised at all by Drew throwing a punch at Sterling’s back. Sterling's only mistake is that he drives very stupidly and without caution, at this rate he gets hit out of nowhere.

Otherwise, Mc is very good, in terms of protecting his family and in terms of restraint and composure, one mistake is this evil face and confidence. I really hope that Sterling doesn't turn into the sexist that Hunter intended in the first place.

I'm absolutely sure that these substances also affect Sterling and that's why he acts like that during sex, and before sex Sterling acts strangely until the girls try to jump on his dick, Mc even in some scenes always says "Are you sure about this?" but girls fuck him anyway without his asking

Reactions: Mandingonator

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Speed Mating Teasers
In Chapter 13, Kumiko, Flora, and Ophelia all find themselves fresh on the market and decide to test the waters by attending a speed dating event only to find themselves craving a higher class of man.

View attachment 3742627 View attachment 3742628 View attachment 3742629 View attachment 3742630 View attachment 3742631 View attachment 3742632 View attachment 3742633 View attachment 3742634 View attachment 3742635 View attachment 3742636 View attachment 3742637
oh wow i hope the girls can fuck these old guys really wild and hard! especially since it seems it will take a small eternity till we get more hunter content and "what ifs...?"

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
It's just that some people are focused on noticing bad things from good people. and are waiting for the moment for one of the heroes to make mistakes. perhaps many are depressed that Hunter quickly disappeared and Sterling almost saved the family so easily and they see arrogance in Sterling.

but they don’t see what the antagonists are doing and what the antagonists are going to do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised at all by Drew throwing a punch at Sterling’s back. Sterling's only mistake is that he drives very stupidly and without caution, at this rate he gets hit out of nowhere.

Otherwise, Mc is very good, in terms of protecting his family and in terms of restraint and composure, one mistake is this evil face and confidence. I really hope that Sterling doesn't turn into the sexist that Hunter intended in the first place.

I'm absolutely sure that these substances also affect Sterling and that's why he acts like that during sex, and before sex Sterling acts strangely until the girls try to jump on his dick, Mc even in some scenes always says "Are you sure about this?" but girls fuck him anyway without his asking
Yeah, dude has the luck of the devil and knows it, and as I stated some of his behavior has to be because he's now have a taste of power and I'm with you that I hope he doesn't go down the deep end.

Heck not only does the drugs have effect on Sterling, some of them affect ONLY Sterling, Hunter also told Drew that some drugs only work on men and that he should cover his ass cuz pronouns won't protect him in that instance... then Drew just say that he won't consume those drugs, so yeah, only Sterling, Drew could be under the influence too if Hunter is that underhanded.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Yeah, dude has the luck of the devil and knows it, and as I stated some of his behavior has to be because he's now have a taste of power and I'm with you that I hope he doesn't go down the deep end.

Heck not only does the drugs have effect on Sterling, some of them affect ONLY Sterling, Hunter also told Drew that some drugs only work on men and that he should cover his ass cuz pronouns won't protect him in that instance... then Drew just say that he won't consume those drugs, so yeah, only Sterling, Drew could be under the influence too if Hunter is that underhanded.
In truth, it’s not for nothing that the game is called “Power Vacuum”, now that we see a slightly different version of Mc, this can be considered a taste of power, after all, part of Hunter’s plan was actually carried out, giving Sterling hormones for growth and muscles, but who would have thought that these substances will act harshly and quickly on Sterling? Moreover, for such a too young guy, he completely did not allow his desire to completely take over, if anyone were in his place, he would already be lying in his grandfather's wet dreams and would cooperate to sharing women's

I remembered some of Drew's moments when Sterling suddenly jumped out of evil and fucked Tiff in front of Drew and (someone else forgot the name) and Drew saw in Sterling’s eyes a threat to their plan, but not as dangerous a threat as themselves, but what -that’s what Drew understood in him, apparently underestimated him, and at the same time, Drew, when talking with Hunter, said that Sterling is a small threat, it is quite possible that Hunter did not expect such an outgrowth from Sterling.

Now imagine, Sterling grew up this way because of hormones and he develops a desire for lust because of drugs, and then Sterling doesn’t care about anything and he will fuck all the women in the house and dominate them as Hunter himself wants? But as you can see, this did not happen, otherwise the game could have ended quickly, where Sterling let everything go, allowed his desire to lose, and Grandpa would calmly film how his grandson corrupts everyone, where from time to time Sterling let Hunter and Drew have fun with his girls blah-blah and end. All this is missing, because, despite all the stupidity of Sterling, he carries himself well, but nothing can be done about desire, he fucked them all once? This can no longer be avoided, now the main thing is to protect his girls

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 366 Votes