FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I would argue (And I can't believe we are fucking arguing about this in the Power Vacuum F95 thread) that Drew is a woman and should therefore be referred as She/Her as she so desires, and that the game has spent MULTIPLE CHAPTERS beating us over the head how that is the case and how we should respect her for it if nothing else.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If memory serves, according to the story Drew was born male.
Hunter refers to Drew as he/him while threatening Sterling with 'his' (Drew's) impending arrival.
It's not until Drew arrives at the end of Ch.9 that everyone finds out Drew has transitioned.
(except Hunter, who knew when it happened)
Drew later explains the specifics of the changes to Sterling.

How you refer to Drew is up to you.
it's basic biology... chromosomes and everything, I will refer to Drew as he, you guys can refer to Drew as you want (y)
edit: The game just explained Drew's perspective and Hunter's perspective on it as well, when he called Drew out on the pronouns thingy

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
it's basic biology... chromosomes and everything, I will refer to Drew as he, you guys can refer to Drew as you want (y)
edit: The game just explained Drew's perspective and Hunter's perspective on it as well, when he called Drew out on the pronouns thingy
Yay a bigot who has no understanding of actual biology! How surprising. On the fucking list.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Was it ever explained why Drew her testicles removed?
Also I would like to know when she had them removed? Was it after or before Hunter and her were fucking both Keira and Nora.
Also I wonder if Hunter or Drew has got any other girls in the families they have meddled with pregnant?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Everyone does what they want... these are no longer the times that were before and the current reality is different. Drew is a “She” at heart and will remain one no matter what. she is accustomed to such a life and such a body, and this is her own business. If Drew wants people to treat her like a girl so be it, we have no right to say otherwise and complain.

As for biology, apparently you still have a lot to find out, so bro, let's close the topic)))

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yay a bigot who has no understanding of actual biology! How surprising. On the fucking list.
If Drew wants people to treat her like a girl so be it, we have no right to say otherwise and complain.

As for biology, apparently you still have a lot to find out, so bro, let's close the topic)))

Uh, you two do realise that all trans-women are still genetically male, right?
That's the point he was making.

As much as I disagree with a lot... well, most of what DD69-1 posts, he's not wrong in calling her "he". It's not necessarily "nice", but it's still correct.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

As much as I disagree with a lot... well, most of what DD69-1 posts, he's not wrong in calling her "he". It's not necessarily "nice", but it's still correct.
There are none like that where I live. but I have a neutral attitude towards such genitals, because they do nothing to me, I don’t owe them anything. I respect their business, they are mine. If he (she) feels out of place in a male body, knows mentally he wants to change something in himself, that’s all I heard, if so, then so be it, it’s their own business and since he feels exactly "She". ok, what do we get from this?
If you go to a trans woman and S/he greets you, how will you address her? I'm sure you'll freeze for a moment if you were actually going to address her as a man lol.

so it’s none of our business what others do and how they want to live, we have our own problems :)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Was it ever explained why Drew her testicles removed?
Also I would like to know when she had them removed? Was it after or before Hunter and her were fucking both Keira and Nora.
Also I wonder if Hunter or Drew has got any other girls in the families they have meddled with pregnant?
I'm surprised you didn't learn this stuff in school, but I'll explain:

Drew still had testicles back when Drew was having sex with Keira, because Drew got Keira pregnant with Lucia. So Drew is Lucia's father, biologically speaking.

As part of Drew's transition from male to female, Drew decided to have her testicles removed, because they are the main source of testosterone, which is the hormone responsible for many "male" characteristics. Drew wants to appear outwardly as a female, which is easier to do with reduced testosterone.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There are none like that where I live.
So there's no trans-women where you live then.

If you go to a trans woman and S/he greets you, how will you address her? I'm sure you'll freeze for a moment if you were actually going to address her as a man lol.
That's entirely different.
I said nothing about addressing anyone, only that you two and your misplaced taunts concerning his understanding of biology were wrong. If anything, you two apparently don't understand biology whilst he does. Compared to the kinds of things he normally writes in this thread that are entirely subjective and come across like an entitled twit whining about not getting enough Ophelia time, you've made him seem like the rational and level-headed out of the three of you. Congratulations. :LOL:

We're not obliged to address a trans-woman as "she", any more than as "he", and vice-versa for a trans-man It's our choice to address them as either, but calling a trans-woman a man/addressing one as "he" is not wrong in a factual/accuracy sense of the word.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017

Chromosomes do not define gender, and to be blunt they don't definitively assign sex at birth either.
The genetic makeup of an individual is more complex than a standard set of 23 chromosome pairs. In addition to that, neither sex nor gender is a this or that classification. Beyond the antiquated binary classification, there are a number of genetic combinations that simply don't fit into a two category system. I'd be happy to explain the biology behind it if you're actually interested.

Outside of that, gender is not beholden to sex. It is, in simple terms, how someone chooses to identify themselves to society.
That's why calling someone he who identifies as a woman is not only disrespectful, it's also incorrect.
It would be similar to calling someone George who told you their name was Sarah.

Jun 17, 2023
Chromosomes do not define gender, and to be blunt they don't definitively assign sex at birth either.
The genetic makeup of an individual is more complex than a standard set of 23 chromosome pairs. In addition to that, neither sex nor gender is a this or that classification. Beyond the antiquated binary classification, there are a number of genetic combinations that simply don't fit into a two category system. I'd be happy to explain the biology behind it if you're actually interested.

Outside of that, gender is not beholden to sex. It is, in simple terms, how someone chooses to identify themselves to society.
That's why calling someone he who identifies as a woman is not only disrespectful, it's also incorrect.
It would be similar to calling someone George who told you their name was Sarah.
Thank you for writing this more eloquently and respectfully than I could have.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So there's no trans-women where you live then.

That's entirely different.
I said nothing about addressing anyone, only that you two and your misplaced taunts concerning his understanding of biology were wrong. If anything, you two apparently don't understand biology whilst he does. Compared to the kinds of things he normally writes in this thread that are entirely subjective and come across like an entitled twit whining about not getting enough Ophelia time, you've made him seem like the rational and level-headed out of the three of you. Congratulations. :LOL:

We're not obliged to address a trans-woman as "she", any more than as "he", and vice-versa for a trans-man It's our choice to address them as either, but calling a trans-woman a man/addressing one as "he" is not wrong in a factual/accuracy sense of the word.
Firstly, who has what orientation and how to address them is none of our business. secondly, where did I laugh at his biology? Did I mention that he has a lot of biology to work out because he avidly states that he will address Drew as "He" when Drew considers himself entirely female and logically should be addressed to Drew as "She"? This is some kind of strange showdown, to be honest, each of us, in our own opinion, understands how and what. but it would look awkward for me if I said to a trans-women, “Dude, how are you?”, and to a trans-man, I said, “Baby, how are you?”:WaitWhat:

Come on buddy, let's close topic, my head is already spinning, We weren’t born to reproach strangers about how they should live, right? we better worry about ourselves

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
ahhh, 1st world people and their obsesion with identity
drew not produce ovules and can't give birth, he has a prostate and produce semen, he is a man thats it, if he want to be called a women is other thing totally apart from reality XD
What about people who get reproductive organs removed as cancer treatment? Are they still men and women? If so, maybe this is more nuanced then you thought? :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What about people who get reproductive organs removed as cancer treatment? Are they still men and women? If so, maybe this is more nuanced then you thought? :unsure:
:WaitWhat: :FacePalm:
There's no "nuance" in relation to what you've just written.

That example is terrible, and I'm sure every man and woman who's had to have their genitals removed because of cancer, would smack the shit out of you for using them like that.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
:WaitWhat: :FacePalm:
There's no "nuance" in relation to what you've just written.

That example is terrible, and I'm sure every man and woman who's had to have their genitals removed because of cancer, would smack the shit out of you for using them like that.
Ever heard of a rhetorical question? I thought my point was obvious, that his anatomy-based definition of men and women just doesn't hold up.

EDIT: To clarify (just in case), OF COURSE they are still men and women! (If they still want to smack the shit out of me for validating them, they're welcome to try!)

This means that the state of being a man or woman must be linked to something besides anatomy.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ever heard of a rhetorical question? I thought my point was obvious, that his anatomy-based definition of men and women just doesn't hold up.
Except that it does hold up.
People like to throw around exceptions like some kind of "gotcha", failing to realise why they're exceptions in the first place. Yours is easily the most common one that gets used, followed by the extremely rare cases of genetic and feotal developmental disorders where someone's dna/chromosomes/gametes/physiology do not follow the norm like the majority of the human population.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes