AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
it's basic biology... chromosomes and everything, I will refer to Drew as he, you guys can refer to Drew as you want (y)
edit: The game just explained Drew's perspective and Hunter's perspective on it as well, when he called Drew out on the pronouns thingy
Nah she's a female btw the word Futanari is a word to describe a person who born with both reproductive organs so pussy and dick Wich is possible in real life but extremely rare !

So Futa is an girl born with Dick And Pussy , so if Drew was a boy then he had an surgery for having boobs !

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
What a waste of time this discussion lol, how you refer to a trans person doesn't matter here, it's just a game, and Drew is a female model with an extra, if you want to call her a man or anything else, go ahead but don't complain about how others refer to her.

Based on that logic you can say anything you want that's racist or sexist as long as it's directed to a fictional character

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I am curious, when exactly did it become so trendy to hijack the term trans to include practically anything anyone can deem fitting even if it makes absolutely no sense. When i was a lad Trans was a term for transitioning or transitioned people from the one gender to the other. Nowadays? Big swinging dicks and big bushy bearded blokes with ZERO intention to actually even transition (the trans bit and all) can somehow claim they are in fact women. The world has gone mad, i feel for the genuine transitioned out there. Literally no one can even agree on WHAT anything is anymore... any wonder there is endless arguments repeated over and over.

WWG has to take responsibility. He has to let Sterling bang Drew vigorously as a peace offering in the next update (and vice versa - to be inclusive and all that jazz).

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
this update will have how many bad ends and will it have a good ending or that is saved for chp 13.2 or the chp. to be released after this one ?

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Because Hunter has done this hundreds of times before and Sterling is an ignorant little virgin. It's hubris.
No matter hunter has loss allready everyone know the fax that he was the madman and from the begenning mc was very harsh he has not gone easy on hunter i think hunter is the destruction of he's own plan he reveal he's plan to mc in the first place and mc was determinate to Protect he's family and i think is the first time someone was chalenging hunter so hunter had no chance to compete with him hunter was doing this stuff witchout drugging people for hundred time but no one was able to goes in a challenge with him

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this update will have how many bad ends and will it have a good ending or that is saved for chp 13.2 or the chp. to be released after this one ?
Only endings will be bad endings, since the game isn't over this coming chapter. Next chapter will instead contain the good endings and presumably no bad endings.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
If Hunter has done this several times before I would love to see a spin off of his adventures and just imagine in the ending chapter is the girls from PV and Sterling is trying to steal the girls from Hunter.

Then later see the ensuing fallout and watch heads explode lol

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes