MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Threesome with Nora/Keira was really good :whistle:

But, after reading their dialogue carefully, it seemed to me that in the current situation they are in no way connected with Hunter... the only thing I noticed is that Sterling is following the same path that his father (David) followed at one time, it turns out he also had an affair with his mother (and it is quite possible there was a really serious relationship) as Ophelia and Sterling are currently going, but the difference is that Sterling understood the whole consequence early and plays his game carefully to save his family unlike his father.

I noticed interesting things related to the excitement of Nora or Keira, after all, everything that Drew and Hunter did with these women remained in their memory and now they cannot get rid of the lust. Now notice the same thing happens with Brenna, Cat and Ophelia or others who encountered that substance and gases. They've already fucked Sterling once, they can't get rid of it again, the only positive is that Sterling isn't the adventure-hungry type, otherwise it might work in Hunter's favor, Despite all the impact on Sterling, he is still in control so as not to share his girls, as Hunter himself hoped from the very beginning, but he underestimated him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally finished chapter 12 which I had been putting off and it was a really cool update! (y)
Can say that the expectation was justified and all the scenes were really high quality, I will describe everything under a spoiler

In general, we are looking forward to the next chapter, knowing that it may be the last, let's hope that we will be presented with many exciting things such as harem endings, bad endings and separate prologues. and the main thing is that they turn out to be long, especially the harem ending, since no matter what harem game I play, their ending is always rushed, hopefully we will see how Sterling fucks pregnant women's well and long harem fun :)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes