Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
As soon as I saw the gameplay, I was sooo close to just dumping the game again, I hate this clicky/repeating room roaming. Glad I was bored enough and invested some more minutes~

Because, as much as I dislike the loop, I love the writing! It's a great mix of stupid/funny/witty/believable that just hits my comedic bone just right and I'm only on ch2. I could've probably screencapped a new notable interaction every couple minutes.

Looking forward to many more chapter!

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I hate this clicky/repeating room roaming.
Just checking, are you using Helper (the robot in the MC's room) to see the next time/location for story events? And then using the hourglass (also in the MC's room) to skip time until the desired event?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sometimes developers need variety. It’s like a director needs different things, for example you filmed horror, then you move on to comedy. we just have to wait, who knows we might get a different type of Mc, not a whiner and not so strong, but something like an ordinary person.

Apparently, as Sterrling became a gigachad throughout the episodes, in the new game it is quite possible we will see a different Mc with a different character and growing up
I'm not going to disagree. I mean I do like PV so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Personally, I prefer the games where the MC is a badass, not Rambo style, but a serious MC, with a spine. I like PV, don't get me wrong, but I find the comedic aspect a bit exaggerated.
Meh, sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Honestly just depends on how well it's written. Like if the MC has character and struggles with things even though he's a BA. Games on God mode are so boring though imo. And I absolutely adore the exaggerated comedic aspect. It's one of the things that attracted me to the game. To me it's a signal someone can be comfortable making fun of themselves and just enjoying things. Again though that's my opinion and I'm aware others don't share it.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Meh, sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Honestly just depends on how well it's written. Like if the MC has character and struggles with things even though he's a BA. Games on God mode are so boring though imo. And I absolutely adore the exaggerated comedic aspect. It's one of the things that attracted me to the game. To me it's a signal someone can be comfortable making fun of themselves and just enjoying things. Again though that's my opinion and I'm aware others don't share it.
Don't get me wrong, I like some well made comedy in a game. I am not talking about PV because the entire game is made with the clear intent to be an exaggerated comedy, I am talking in general.
About the badass MC I am not referring to a God on Earth type of MC, but I totally hate when the MC is a beta whiner that cannot face even the simplest of thing. Again, I am not talking about PV in the specific case.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I like some well made comedy in a game. I am not talking about PV because the entire game is made with the clear intent to be an exaggerated comedy, I am talking in general.
About the badass MC I am not referring to a God on Earth type of MC, but I totally hate when the MC is a beta whiner that cannot face even the simplest of thing. Again, I am not talking about PV in the specific case.
I feel ya bro. Ultra whimpy characters are equally as annoying.

What if a game starts off that way, but as the game progresses the MC gains confidence and becomes a BA by the end?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
As soon as I saw the gameplay, I was sooo close to just dumping the game again, I hate this clicky/repeating room roaming. Glad I was bored enough and invested some more minutes~

Because, as much as I dislike the loop, I love the writing! It's a great mix of stupid/funny/witty/believable that just hits my comedic bone just right and I'm only on ch2. I could've probably screencapped a new notable interaction every couple minutes.

Looking forward to many more chapter!
you were right to stick with it! it gets exponentially better from there.
I am not a fan of NTR at all, but i still watch the bad endings because I enjoy the writing and comedy just as i'm about to claw my eyes out from the NTR xD

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
you were right to stick with it! it gets exponentially better from there.
I am not a fan of NTR at all, but i still watch the bad endings because I enjoy the writing and comedy just as i'm about to claw my eyes out from the NTR xD
Your very brave i give you!! You don't enjoy ntr but you still watch the bad ending i think we need more people like you who can train they mental fetish with this less ntr game will get abandonned

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Your very brave i give you!! You don't enjoy ntr but you still watch the bad ending i think we need more people like you who can train they mental fetish with this less ntr game will get abandonned
well, i don't mind netori. amber's family meeting was even a good and fun scene for me, for example.
and the netorare in this game gets more and more absurd and funny as the story progresses, so it helps to separate it from "normal" NTR.
are NTR games really lacking that much support? it's a shame if games are abandoned because fans are getting kink shamed.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
well, i don't mind netori. amber's family meeting was even a good and fun scene for me, for example.
and the netorare in this game gets more and more absurd and funny as the story progresses, so it helps to separate it from "normal" NTR.
are NTR games really lacking that much support? it's a shame if games are abandoned because fans are getting kink shamed.
I get your point but yeah Patreon is very sever with the ntr game if a lot of ntr hater report it it will be a hight chance it get banned for sure it's a shame if you don't like something don't waste your tima in it me as long the NTR is avoidable i am in the ntr can be my punishment when i made wrong choice like "Babysitter" but if the NTR is forced i am out

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Wow so they’re forcing Drew to wear a chastity device, that’s messed up. So basically he going to be a cuck and can only look but not being able to touch any of the girls. I guess that’s fair considering he was helping Hunter and had a affair with David

Reactions: panzermaster
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes