panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
WWG is the Dev and does have plans for another game after PV. Here's screenshots of what he's said about it.(Weird that he talks to his alt account like it's another person)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks you! That was quite informative.

Since his new game won't have NTR, he can still keep some of his customers happy by having NTR what if? from time to time.

Or we can hope he will do some of them after the final version has been made. ;) I have a few detailed suggestions for him if he gets back here on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkie96 and Krat0$

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
So the one thing that made him unique will be gone and it's going to be the same overused megachad harem-type game. That's disappointing.
I dont think there is one thing that makes PV unique, but if it had to be something, then for me it is the writing style, no other game I have played has had writing anywhere similar to this.

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly what I most loved about PV was seeing the MC grow into becoming a big dick alpha stud. So many games focus on feminization / sissification.

It's incredibly satisfying to see the opposite occur / have the MC get transformed into an incredibly hung Chad. I'm a bit sad it seems like the dev is planning to shy away from the next game's MC ending up as big as Sterling currently is...

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
It's incredibly satisfying to see the opposite occur / have the MC get transformed into an incredibly hung Chad.
I agree, it's just sad that his mental strength never kept up with his giga-chad status. He never (even at the very end) struck me as an "I'm done being pushed around by anyone" character, especially where the girls were concerned.

But that's a sore point for me in a LOT of AVNs nowadays, and hell.. even in real life. Women tease men, try to get men to do things for them using either their looks or sex, and then get to choose when they "give themselves to a man", like it's no longer sharing two bodies and time between people, but a gift men should be eternally grateful for and continue paying for.

I'm probably in the minority in that regard, but living as long as I have I've grown tired of the "game" played by women, and fully appreciate it when they are open, honest, and uncomplicated.

But back on-topic... the giga-chad MC is usually a fun one to play, especially in games with Lolis. It puts it in much more of a fun spotlight, although some take it too far at times with size.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
WWG is the Dev and does have plans for another game after PV. Here's screenshots of what he's said about it.(Weird that he talks to his alt account like it's another person)
thank you for sharing the screenshots. I like that the next game won't have NTR... It'll bump his patreon subs who like NON-NTR genres. The chapter 13.2 or the next chapter/update after this one; I have high hopes for vanilla endings in that update, since it'll be the final one, hope that it matches the lewdness and women losing their sanity like the NTR ends as mentioned earlier.

Reactions: lxh123

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do you mean someone like Hunter could have swapped her birth control pills in a bad end.
Not a bad end, just some point in the story and it doesn't have to be Hunter. We joked about how Cath seems like the kind of person who would swap out the pills for vitamins as a joke too. I say this, because Ophelia looks confused about her pills and is looking up info on them on her laptop.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm just curious if Ophelia is thinking she got the wrong pills, the pills aren't working for her or if her pills were swapped out.
One of the new preview pics shows Ophelia holding a bottle labeled as "St. John's Wort". She has previously mentioned taking this, after the "skullfucking" scene in Chapter 9:

I'm guessing Ophelia was actually taking birth control pills, perhaps to try and regulate her out-of-control hormones, and very likely as a precaution in case she ended up having sex with Sterling. But knowing that people in the house are prone to snooping around, and not wanting to face questions about why she was taking birth control, she put the pills into a St. John's Wort bottle to disguise them.

In the scene where Catherine tells Sterling that she is pregnant (Chapter 12), we learn that Cath is still using a copper IUD (intrauterine contraceptive device) but that the "Sugar Cum" supplement Sterling takes has allowed his sperm to successfully impregnate her.

Now, the new teaser post ("The More, The Angrier Teasers") says: "In Chapter 13, Catherine reveals her pregnancy which leads to a few more revelations". I think it'll go down like this: Cath reveals she's pregnant, Ophelia asks how that is possible with an IUD, Cath explains about the Sugar Cum's effects on Sterling's potency. I'm not sure about the science of it, but Ophelia and Brenna are alarmed because they both use birth control and Sterling has cum in them many times, so they take pregnancy tests. It's not clear from the teasers, but the "few more revelations" may refer to them being pregnant as well.

I say this, because Ophelia looks confused about her pills and is looking up info on them on her laptop.
I'm thinking she's actually researching the "Sugar Cum".

EDIT: It just occurred to me that while Ophelia may have replaced the St. John's Wort pills with birth control pills, in turn Hunter may have switched the birth control with hormones/aphrodisiacs/whatever. It still explains Ophelia's surprise (she thought she was taking birth control), but also explains how she got pregnant (she wasn't really taking birth control).

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, if I understand correctly, the next chapter (released probably by the end of the year if we are lucky) will be the last one regarding the main story, then there will be some sort of "extra chapters" with the various epilogues with each girl, the NTR epilogue and the harem epilogue?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The More, The Angrier Teasers
In Chapter 13, Catherine reveals her pregnancy which leads to a few more revelations.

Teasers have already been leaked in Kemono... Well, I'll share them here.
Ophelia and Brenna both checking the pregnancy test and that too with more than two samples just to be sure :p
Ophelia has four from what I can see in the image while Brenna has three.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes