Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The St John's Wort is a "kind of" alternative to the pill, in-so-far as it's primarily supposed to be used for mental issues (depression, anxiety and mood disorders etc.) but supposedly also has negative side-effects in regards to fertility, but the main worry about it is negative interactions with other medications, including the pill.

It's possible that if she is taking the pill and St John's Wort knowingly, that she's accidentally overridden the effects of the pill.

I don't think she'd try and hide taking the pill by disguising it as St John's Wort. I can't explain it any better than it seems out of character for her to do that.
Thanks for the insight, I think you're correct. I did not know much about St. John's Wort, except that it's something I've seen at the pharmacy, but according to Google:
St. John's wort can reduce the effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives, including birth control pills.

So it would seem that Ophelia sabotaged herself, and in the preview of her laying on the floor her body language is saying "I'm an idiot". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why Eva disappeared at some point? I liked that little slut xD
Because she couldn't control her lust on Ophelia and ate her out without permission iirc. So she got banned from the house for a while.

Any news about the coming update dear dev ?
He doesn't visit here anymore. He stopped when the NTR hate was high. Which is a shame, since people are a lot more accepting of NTR these days. not saying like NTR, but they don't bash on it as much as they use too.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thx, but are there meaningfull choices or are there just "different ways" to be on a set path?
You get NTR bad ends if you have it turned on and make "bad" decisions for the MC. Though it goes back in time to the choice until you make the right choice. They are there to only show you the consequences of what could be.

The game has only 1 real route, so it's linear.

Reactions: Cuckold of Azkaban
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes