MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Eva is coming back. There's a debate going on that she is now a futa
Futa and trans are two different things. Futa is a born woman with a dick (which is partly fictional). trans is when a woman wanted a man's dick, just as a man wanted a female one. so Eva can't be futa (unless she decides to become trans) which is a stupid plot twist and means she's ntr.

and I agree with Fayn's opinion on this
Oh come on. Eva likes to use sex toys on other women, that's what's going on in that teaser pic. She's not going to become a futa.:rolleyes:
Right. She was always a cock hungry slut and a lesbian that eventually found Sterling's dick to satisfy and had more fun, and of course we know how much she likes toys. perhaps what will happen to Ofelia, perhaps she wants to either take sexual revenge on her or either feel like Sterling by taking a dildo

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
It's already been posted here, so consider this me bumping it and not leaking it. not sure about the 4th of July WP though. Also this one was my winning suggestion and i'm happy the way it came out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wasn't this removed from the patreon so it got "leaked" here as a matter of content preservation?

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
The only reason I'm not in Eva is futa camp is cause the teaser wasn't tagged as ntr. It's just that Ophelia reaction seems like it's more than just a dildo. But should be a great scene cause it looks like Eva gonna be rough like how Drew was with Brenna.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes