Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
You can have vaginal sex with your mom Starting CH 11. I'm assuming you haven't gotten there yet, but it's not clear if you meant it's not in the game or if you meant not yet as of CH 10.
Yes that's what I meant because I'm just finishing CH10.
My original reply was because someone replied later that sex with Mom happened way before CH10.
I suppose some count oral as 'Sex' too but others like me don't.
And the Mom had told the MC several times that she wouldn't have sex with him.
Hoped it would have started sooner but it's kind of typical for incest AVN's to use the Mom as a tease until late or end of game.
That said, I'm really enjoying this game so far and there are plenty of others the MC has fun with.
Hope Amber's Mom will return later;)

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
I loved this game but can't play it anymore due to the mandatory patch. I play on Android and can't get it to jive with that, if anyone could help that would be great.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
he is actually coercing/influencing that guy to change their opinion because it doesn't align with theirs.
Criticising a review and elaborating on why it's wrong is not coercion.

The guy's review is heavily centred on the development time, not the game itself.
It's the one part he goes into most detail in his review on, whilst the rest is superficial lip-service to elements of the game, to the point that he's either lying or just being entirely disingenuous in his words.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Would an android version not work if someone shared an already patched version?
Since it's not from the Dev him or her self, then it would be a play at your own risk kind of thing. Someone had to take the game, and re-code it to work on android. So you don't know what they might have put in there or taken out of it to make it work.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Someone had to take the game, and re-code it to work on android. So you don't know what they might have put in there or taken out of it to make it work.
And if someone posted the "wrong" version in the OP, don't you think someone would have called it out by now?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
And if someone posted the "wrong" version in the OP, don't you think someone would have called it out by now?
Maybe. But I'm just going off what someone else said on here that it is not created by the Dev of the game. I don't play on android, as i don't want to fill my memory with this stuff. So I couldn't tell you what the problem with yours is anyway. Sorry.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But I'm just going off what someone else said on here that it is not created by the Dev of the game.
Indeed, it is (officially) not created by the dev, because he's not allowed to due to Patreon. After all, you can't patch an Android game, so you'll need to provide it unpatched, which Patreon won't allow, since the patched version contains loads of no-no's.
I download the WIN zip and open with JOIPLAY but can't get the pact to jive. Is there a fix for this?
Hang on, what version are you talking about? Because the windows version does need to be patched, but the Android version shouldn't.

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
Indeed, it is (officially) not created by the dev, because he's not allowed to due to Patreon. After all, you can't patch an Android game, so you'll need to provide it unpatched, which Patreon won't allow, since the patched version contains loads of no-no's.

Hang on, what version are you talking about? Because the windows version does need to be patched, but the Android version shouldn't.
Chapter 12. I can't see to see any of the new scenes. I will re download and play through it again to see where it stops but all this new material I just don't see it.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes