pinkie96

May 12, 2017

New

In Chapter 13, it appears that Annabelle isn't the only one who had her DNA rejuvenated.
Edit: It's Hunter

He had to edit the post, since people are asking who the new guy. Ophelia and Brenna are sunbathing by the pool in bikinis looking hot and young Hunter is taking a swim. Annabelle comes out in a bikini too and makes him pop a boner he can't hind with his hand. Ophelia and Brenna can't help but notice it.
Lmao. He really needed to outright state it's Hunter? He has the same lips, nose, ears, eyes and dong. Now that Hunter has been both outed and beat to shit, he needs a new body and identity

There'd be no way else for him to get the girls without becoming a philanthropist

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Gotta say when I first tried to play the game I thought it was stupid. I mean God awful stupid. Was completely bored one day and decided to play it again. Felt it was stupid made no sense. Then I found out I was stupid I was playing a censored version. You can check the threads I had to ask why I didn't see things. Explained I didn't add a patch. So I did. Just finished ch12 God it is soooo stupid that it made me laugh my ass off. While playing I understood what the dev was doing. It was supposed to be stupid but in a fun way. Good job. Still think the ahego faces are hilarious. Hunter to me was the best him and his fucking schemes.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

New

In Chapter 13, it appears that Annabelle isn't the only one who had her DNA rejuvenated.
Edit: It's Hunter

He had to edit the post, since people are asking who's the new guy. Ophelia and Brenna are sunbathing by the pool in bikinis looking hot and young Hunter is taking a swim. Annabelle comes out in a bikini too and makes him pop a boner he can't hide with his hand. Ophelia and Brenna can't help but notice it.
this will be a good NTR update I guess for the fans, since it's the final chapter... the dev should go all out, just hoping the vanilla endings are awesome as well, when we receive them... thanks for the update (y)

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
It's still a bit away but I'm excited for this update. One thing I've noticed in other haremcest games is towards the end it's mostly group content that seems like the participants were picked from a bingo card. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind group/bi content but it seems like that's being pushed more, especially in the last chapter. Might sound weird but I'm hoping for some more intimate moments with the characters and Sterling or more one-on-one stuff. In the recent updates I got this kind of robotic feeling from the sex scenes sometimes, like the PC (Sterling) is a tool rather than a person. That might just be me though.

The description for the lastest teaser is confusing what few brain cells I have left. How is Hunter back? They let some random dude (who definitely isn't Hunter) in the house? Is it just a bad end? Wouldn't the older characters that met him prior to the game like Ophelia and the aunt immediately recognize him even if he's looking younger? Looking at teasers was a bad idea lmao.

Reactions: whalat

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Gentlemen gentlemen. Let's be civil and move on. Here's the latest teaser to help everyone calm down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God damn it, I actually fell for it... Dang, do I miss the lactation, the only reason I started playing this game was because it had that tag.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
God damn it, I actually fell for it... Dang, do I miss the lactation, the only reason I started playing this game was because it had that tag.
With the latest teasers that hint to us that Ophelia is pregnant, perhaps lactation is already close...

but I'm most looking forward to the H-scenes with the pregnant woman for the main plot. I hope we get them before the end of the game's story...

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
I take it that's not actually a teaser?
I haven't seen any of the NTR content, so I'm completely in the dark about what's new and what isn't.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I just saw the recent Teasers for Ch 13, I’m shocked that’s what Hunter looked like back then. Dang those chicken Pots really messed him up, if he went from that to a burnt potato.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's still a bit away but I'm excited for this update. One thing I've noticed in other haremcest games is towards the end it's mostly group content that seems like the participants were picked from a bingo card. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind group/bi content but it seems like that's being pushed more, especially in the last chapter. Might sound weird but I'm hoping for some more intimate moments with the characters and Sterling or more one-on-one stuff. In the recent updates I got this kind of robotic feeling from the sex scenes sometimes, like the PC (Sterling) is a tool rather than a person. That might just be me though.
I understand what you're saying, and I guess that's par for the course in harem games. I feel that way about NLT's games for instance; towards the end they turn into giant orgies where the MC has to consecutively bang more and more women. It starts to feel like an assembly line.

That said, I think the scene at Amber's house was great, I kinda hope we get at least ONE more big orgy scene where Sterling really goes for a new record!

The description for the lastest teaser is confusing what few brain cells I have left. How is Hunter back? They let some random dude (who definitely isn't Hunter) in the house? Is it just a bad end? Wouldn't the older characters that met him prior to the game like Ophelia and the aunt immediately recognize him even if he's looking younger? Looking at teasers was a bad idea lmao.
Current theories range from Hunter 2.0 somehow being a de-aged Hunter, to being a clone of the original. We still don't know the story behind Annabelle 2.0. I'm thinking she may be a clone, while he may be de-aged and pretending to be a clone, to absolve himself of his misdeeds. This might get the household to drop their guard so he can make one final attempt at sexual conquest. :unsure:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm thinking she may be a clone, while he may be de-aged and pretending to be a clone, to absolve himself of his misdeeds.
Not to start a whole "nurture versus nature" debate, but usually when clones come into play to replace people, it usually comes with transferring minds into the new bodies (after all, none of the clones have any of the experiences of the original and are blank slates). So, with that information, Annabelle 2.0 was probably created to replace the original, but Annabelle died before her brain could be transferred. This new Hunter, on the other hand, will no doubt be a clone with the brain of the original Hunter. And that makes sense, when you think about it. Why would a hottie like Annabelle hook up with a burned corpse like Hunter if he could just do the same as her?

Reactions: pinkie96
4.20 star(s) 371 Votes