commonkira

Apr 7, 2024
I'm not the creator of this game lol. I can still answer the question though. All the animations are done by hand in Daz3D Studio.
My deepest apologies! I was privy to some reviewer exaggeration recently with you and I thought you were the dev for the game! Thank you, however, for the answer! I shall check to see how to animate as well.

Against what some People here think Dartred isn't the Dev, WWG is the Dev... :ROFLMAO:
Yep, indeed, my bad :LOL:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Since i shared it with discord, i may as well share it here. I don't consider this a leak. Here's a comparison of Ophelia's breast and then the bigger size WWG replaced them with when he edited the post.
1722811991832.png

1722811971071.png

I've been here long enough to witness Darted starting their own game and abandoning it
yeah, but unlike other devs that abandon their games, I actually WANT to work on my game more, but i had to sell my PC. If I could get a GPU to work on the game, i'd start back up in a heartbeat.

Feb 11, 2022
Perhaps one of the most fun parts of the game.

I wished we got a "what if" Catherine became a futa instead of Ophelia, since she has a more "intrusive" personalty.

But we can still have the possibility of what if hunter choose her to became the god of sex instead of the protagonist. It would be fun to see her trying to seduce the other characters like she did with Brenna, and would make the part where Ophelia chose her to breastfeed more interesting.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Perhaps one of the most fun parts of the game.

I wished we got a "what if" Catherine became a futa instead of Ophelia, since she has a more "intrusive" personalty.

But we can still have the possibility of what if hunter choose her to became the god of sex instead of the protagonist. It would be fun to see her trying to seduce the other characters like she did with Brenna, and would make the part where Ophelia chose her to breastfeed more interesting.
I have to admit, I would be curious as to see a what-if Futa NTR of both Catherine and Brenna being the futanari, we've already seen Ophelia why not them too... :devilish:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
All the previous chapters are included in the latest version.
OH sorry again but I have another question about the "lore" of this game.

Do we know if Brenna had another relationship before being with Sterling? Not necessarly boyfriend but my question more specifically is : was she a virgin before she had sex with him (dildos or any sex toys don't count)?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
OH sorry again but I have another question about the "lore" of this game.

Do we know if Brenna had another relationship before being with Sterling? Not necessarly boyfriend but my question more specifically is : was she a virgin before she had sex with him (dildos or any sex toys don't count)?
Probably, remember that she hates Eileen because she went to her boyfriend behind her back, she has had sex, her and Eva were apparently very active before Mc came back (not to mention her obsession with toys) but I don't remember if she mentioned having sex with that other boyfriend.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes