Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not to start a whole "nurture versus nature" debate, but usually when clones come into play to replace people, it usually comes with transferring minds into the new bodies (after all, none of the clones have any of the experiences of the original and are blank slates). So, with that information, Annabelle 2.0 was probably created to replace the original, but Annabelle died before her brain could be transferred. This new Hunter, on the other hand, will no doubt be a clone with the brain of the original Hunter. And that makes sense, when you think about it. Why would a hottie like Annabelle hook up with a burned corpse like Hunter if he could just do the same as her?
I suppose that's plausible, mind-transference is only slightly more far-fetched than human cloning or de-aging. If Hunter 2.0 is the old mind in a new body, then I wonder where he kept that body? Did Hunter keep him on ice until he was ready for the transfer, unlike how he gave Annabelle 2.0 away years ago? (He must've figured there was no point keeping her if it was too late to transfer the original Annabelle.)

Even it is a mind-transfer situation, I doubt Hunter would volunteer that information to the family. I'd expect him to lie that he knows nothing of "old Hunter", and the truth will be revealed later on.

Reactions: pinkie96

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
So, with that information, Annabelle 2.0 was probably created to replace the original, but Annabelle died before her brain could be transferred. This new Hunter, on the other hand, will no doubt be a clone with the brain of the original Hunter.
This is definitely it. Hunter says he travelled the world to find a cure for Anabelle and the closest he could find was "in China and nineteen years away"
I suppose that's plausible, mind-transference is only slightly more far-fetched than human cloning or de-aging. If Hunter 2.0 is the old mind in a new body, then I wonder where he kept that body? Did Hunter keep him on ice until he was ready for the transfer, unlike how he gave Annabelle 2.0 away years ago? (He must've figured there was no point keeping her if it was too late to transfer the original Annabelle.)
We've seen how low Hunter is willing to go. He likely took care of his clone as he did with Anabelle's. Once he was mature enough to swap he did a brain transplant. I wonder if the clones brain will be dead or show up in Hunter's old body and try to warn Sterling

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I understand what you're saying, and I guess that's par for the course in harem games. I feel that way about NLT's games for instance; towards the end they turn into giant orgies where the MC has to consecutively bang more and more women. It starts to feel like an assembly line.

That said, I think the scene at Amber's house was great, I kinda hope we get at least ONE more big orgy scene where Sterling really goes for a new record!

Current theories range from Hunter 2.0 somehow being a de-aged Hunter, to being a clone of the original. We still don't know the story behind Annabelle 2.0. I'm thinking she may be a clone, while he may be de-aged and pretending to be a clone, to absolve himself of his misdeeds. This might get the household to drop their guard so he can make one final attempt at sexual conquest. :unsure:
That scene was righteous, I really like Amber's mom and Amber's sister with the giant gazongas and fat dumper but for me I wasn't too interested in the Amber's dad is a creepy cuck plotline, same with the stuff involving the hotel lady with the crazy name but if it's anything like the other updates I'll be more than happy.

I'm kind of confused about what content *isn't* gonna be in the update. From what I've seen from other posts from you, Dartred and others that are big fans/supporters that this is the last chapter, but there's gonna be an epilogue type kinda half chapter coming out with endings for different LI's?

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I'm kind of confused about what content *isn't* gonna be in the update. From what I've seen from other posts from you, Dartred and others that are big fans/supporters that this is the last chapter, but there's gonna be an epilogue type kinda half chapter coming out with endings for different LI's?
This is what WWG said about it while talking to himself in discord Ep.JPG

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"Mr. president, there's been a second edit"

1722649302156.png

The difference is that Ophelia's breast are bigger in the new renders. Fayn thinks it's because of her pregnancy and that's a valid point, but Brenna's weren't increased and she's also pregnant.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Not every woman experiences significant growth during pregnancy. So maybe that's a factor?
... or, only Catherine and Ophelia are pregnant, thanks to Sugar Cum™ and St John's Wort (respectively). This causes Brenna to feel jealous after taking a bunch of pregnancy tests that are all negative. So she stops taking her birth control and tries to get Sterling to impregnate her. :unsure:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ What i'm hoping for. I want to see Brenna jealous that her mom and sister are pregnant with Sterlings babies and she gets more aggressive with Sterling for the purpose of getting pregnant.

It would also be a flip on her earlier character where she was the one girl who got mad when cum got near her pussy and is the first to talk about wanting contraception's. Now she would be the one wanting the get pregnant the most, since she could be feeling left out.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Not every woman experiences significant growth during pregnancy. So maybe that's a factor?
... or, only Catherine and Ophelia are pregnant, thanks to Sugar Cum™ and St John's Wort (respectively). This causes Brenna to feel jealous after taking a bunch of pregnancy tests that are all negative. So she stops taking her birth control and tries to get Sterling to impregnate her. :unsure:
I think this is it. In the teaser where Brenna looks disappointed after taking pregnancy tests, it's probably because she's the only one not having her brother's retarded baby :(

She also seems like the only one who's on the ball when it comes to birth control.

In all the what ifs and bad ends where she gets knocked up she has mega milkers.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
In the teaser where Brenna looks disappointed after taking pregnancy tests, it's probably because she's the only one not having her brother's retarded baby :(
At least in a way you said that Sterling is a retard, which I agree with :D

I'm not sure if you're referring to the analogy that kids are somewhat retarded when there is incest involved. A conversation from The wolf of wall street comes to mind between Leo and Jonah about this. [I know that was a cousin thing, but almost the same...]

But since this game is on patreon and can't be played without the mandatory patch [incest patch] it would make sense that Brenna too wants the retarded spunk of her brother :p

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just finished chapter 6 on a fresh playthrough after a couple of years. I found the fan created points guide on the OP helpful as I originally did. It stops at the end of chapter 6. It's a shame it hasn't been updated. It would be nice if someone picked up where it left off.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just finished chapter 6 on a fresh playthrough after a couple of years. I found the fan created points guide on the OP helpful as I originally did. It stops at the end of chapter 6. It's a shame it hasn't been updated. It would be nice if someone picked up where it left off.
That guide's redundant.
You can play without needing to use it at all.

Reactions: commonkira

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ the built in guide is more to the point and and tells you exactly what to do. As he said, that guide is redundant because it just repeats what the built in guide says but with a more convoluted way of saying it. It might scare new comers off into thinking the game is cluttered or difficult to navigate without a walkthrough.

Reactions: commonkira

commonkira

Apr 7, 2024
Mr. dartred, the animations in Power Vacuum are some of the best I've ever seen, and I would like to ask if you can tell me what software do you use to animate? Or are you using the animation packs from Renderotica for Daz?

Thank you for any advice!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Mr. dartred, the animations in Power Vacuum are some of the best I've ever seen, and I would like to ask if you can tell me what software do you use to animate? Or are you using the animation packs from Renderotica for Daz?

Thank you for any advice!
Against what some People here think Dartred isn't the Dev, WWG is the Dev... :ROFLMAO:
Even if they weren't seen together in the same room once... :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes