Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I wonder if it was intentional to portray the MC as such a whipped wimp. Next to most of the women in the story except Catherine he looks like malnourished Ant Man standing next to an Amazon.

It's been a couple years since I played this, so with a fresh replay I'm loving all the humor all over again. It's the only VN I can think of besides "Grandma's House" that has made me laugh out loud on more than a few occasions.

**EDIT** OK so I realized the answer by playing on and the jokes about his size. I vaguely recall that in later chapters with Catherine's help he does evolve into a more alpha male.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heabob

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think to emphasize / exaggerate his "growth spurt" even further. If he was regular sized, the contrast of before and after would not have been as drastic.

Reactions: Mar775 and Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I noticed no signature banners are posted on the OP. I'd love to get ahold of one so I can show my support for the game.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Great game, story, animations, and humor.
Has to be added to my top 10 games now.

CH12
I didn't like that the Mom's scenes at bed time were cut and used ,"1 hour later", '3 hours later" instead.
MC should have been able to bang other LI's at bed time and sleep in their rooms as a replacement since Mom cut MC off.
Like sleeping over at Aunt Aliza's house as a night time event since Mom always says: "Not tonight Son".

Think a Tiff scene was also cut/skipped the same way.

New girls were a nice addition but kind of short lived.
I liked CH11 somewhat better.
Too many LI's maybe?

Still loved the game anyhow...

Last edited:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I noticed no signature banners are posted on the OP. I'd love to get ahold of one so I can show my support for the game.
There are in the "extras:" but it only includes a few sigs from 4 years ago. There's a lot more that have been made since that you could try and find with a search

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Uh maybe I'm blind but is there no way to exit a scene replay? Usually there is a "End Replay" option but I see nothing

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Uh maybe I'm blind but is there no way to exit a scene replay? Usually there is a "End Replay" option but I see nothing
no, not in this game. making a save in the MC's room is the fastest way to get out of a long replay. you can just reload the save and enter gallery again. it's only a few more clicks over an end replay button.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I wonder if it was intentional to portray the MC as such a whipped wimp. Next to most of the women in the story except Catherine he looks like malnourished Ant Man standing next to an Amazon.

It's been a couple years since I played this, so with a fresh replay I'm loving all the humor all over again. It's the only VN I can think of besides "Grandma's House" that has made me laugh out loud on more than a few occasions.

**EDIT** OK so I realized the answer by playing on and the jokes about his size. I vaguely recall that in later chapters with Catherine's help he does evolve into a more alpha male.
I think Sterling looking malnourished at the beginning is appropriate. It's been a while since I played from the start, but wasn't he kicked out of the house and needed to live on his own? The others (presumably) had consistent family cooking while Sterling, at his young age, had to hustle. Again, it's been a long time since I played that part of the game so anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Reactions: Macinnes

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I think Sterling looking malnourished at the beginning is appropriate. It's been a while since I played from the start, but wasn't he kicked out of the house and needed to live on his own? The others (presumably) had consistent family cooking while Sterling, at his young age, had to hustle. Again, it's been a long time since I played that part of the game so anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I always forget that he was not only kicked out by his father but his whole family let it happen. Couldn't Ophelia have gotten him to live with Aliza without David knowing? Sterling should be pissed at the start but I guess his shoulders were too small to hold a chip on them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TGafy

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I came back from an almost finish ch7 to ch12...
ok, saves got some errors. start a new game.
... in the new game its just almost entirely kinetic. I already reached ch8 again and so far my only choices was:
1. MC name
2. whether to cum inside eva when she takes MC's virginity

everything else was kinetic.
yet, if i load an old save, there is still a sandbox. sure it has the occasional unspecified variable, but it exists.
so what is going on?

I also think some content has disappeared. its in the gallery, but I zipped past it without seeing it in the new game.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I came back from an almost finish ch7 to ch12...
ok, saves got some errors. start a new game.
... in the new game its just almost entirely kinetic. I already reached ch8 again and so far my only choices was:
1. MC name
2. whether to cum inside eva when she takes MC's virginity

everything else was kinetic.
yet, if i load an old save, there is still a sandbox. sure it has the occasional unspecified variable, but it exists.
so what is going on?

I also think some content has disappeared. its in the gallery, but I zipped past it without seeing it in the new game.
Did you or did you not download the mandatory patch?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What kind of sandbox is this? Grinding for points to do scenes or just free roaming?
No grinding. You have to repeatedly visit girls at specific times to advance the scenes every time. every visit is a new scene though, so long as your follow the built in walkthrough. Don't help with dishes unless walkthrough tells you too. you'll just waste time

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
There are in the "extras:" but it only includes a few sigs from 4 years ago. There's a lot more that have been made since that you could try and find with a search
I tried the "Animations" and "FanArt" tabs as well as a search on the forum for "Banners" before posting this. I see no "Extras" link on OP. I even tried to make my own from the Banner art for the game on the top of the OP, but I could not get anything to work. Sadly, my computer literacy skills have waned over the years so I'm kind of a noob on creating this kind of stuff. It would be nice if I could find some banners that I could choose from and just right click to save the address then add it to my signature.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I tried the "Animations" and "FanArt" tabs as well as a search on the forum for "Banners" before posting this. I see no "Extras" link on OP. I even tried to make my own from the Banner art for the game on the top of the OP, but I could not get anything to work. Sadly, my computer literacy skills have waned over the years so I'm kind of a noob on creating this kind of stuff. It would be nice if I could find some banners that I could choose from and just right click to save the address then add it to my signature.
It's just above the preview images. Here's the link https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-3530640

This post has a link to templates which can be combined with a screenshot in photoshop https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-signature-templates.38593/

Reactions: Macinnes

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys! Can someone describe what is happening in today's teasers ?

New

In Chapter 13, it appears that Annabelle isn't the only one who had her DNA rejuvenated.
Edit: It's Hunter

He had to edit the post, since people are asking who's the new guy. Ophelia and Brenna are sunbathing by the pool in bikinis looking hot and young Hunter is taking a swim. Annabelle comes out in a bikini too and makes him pop a boner he can't hide with his hand. Ophelia and Brenna can't help but notice it.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020

New

In Chapter 13, it appears that Annabelle isn't the only one who had her DNA rejuvenated.
Edit: It's Hunter

He had to edit the post, since people are asking who the new guy. Ophelia and Brenna are sunbathing by the pool in bikinis looking hot and young Hunter is taking a swim. Annabelle comes out in a bikini too and makes him pop a boner he can't hind with his hand. Ophelia and Brenna can't help but notice it.
Thanks mate!!

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes