panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Probably, remember that she hates Eileen because she went to her boyfriend behind her back, she has had sex, her and Eva were apparently very active before Mc came back (not to mention her obsession with toys) but I don't remember if she mentioned having sex with that other boyfriend.
Thank you, that will be usefull for my hypothetical what-if?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
OH sorry again but I have another question about the "lore" of this game.

Do we know if Brenna had another relationship before being with Sterling? Not necessarly boyfriend but my question more specifically is : was she a virgin before she had sex with him (dildos or any sex toys don't count)?
Brenna has mentioned that she's had two boyfriends, but I may need to double-check that. She had at least one boyfriend: Vincent who cheated on Brenna with Eileen. I think it's likely Brenna had sex with her past boyfriends, but I don't recall her specifically mentioning it.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it's answered because it would be NTR'ish talk in the vanilla path of the game. It's up to the player to decide if she is a virgin still or not. It's basically Schrodinger's pussy. Until she says something, she was both a virgin and not a virgin. She doesn't say if Sterling was her first time or not either.

Reactions: Mar775

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Brenna has mentioned that she's had two boyfriends, but I may need to double-check that. She had at least one boyfriend: Vincent who cheated on Brenna with Eileen. I think it's likely Brenna had sex with her past boyfriends, but I don't recall her specifically mentioning it.
THank you for the details, my what-if is progressing thanks to all of you. ;)

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Early on, like chapter one or two, in the game night Truth or Dare segments I think she proposes telling Sterling who she lost her virginity to. I think that's the closest the game gets to it

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
So regarding the previous question about Brenna being a virgin. Was Catherine a virgin when Sterling was involved in the game ?

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
So regarding the previous question about Brenna being a virgin. Was Catherine a virgin when Sterling was involved in the game ?
Yeah. Pretty sure she mentions she hasn't orgasmed before that point early on when you're massaging her, something about Catholic school teaching her masturbations bad or some shit

Edited this twice, my bad

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I am not sure but the reason I didn't ask is because as far as I know, Catherine seem to have been very inexperienced and naive sexually in earlier chapter so I assumed she was a virgin before Sterling had sex with her, but perhaps I am wrong.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Brenna has mentioned that she's had two boyfriends, but I may need to double-check that.
I feel like this was talked about another time, but here's Brenna during Chapter 9 mentioning she's dated two guys:

Brenna: "So...this isn't an act. You really are a generous...caring guy..."
Sterling: "Is there a reason why you keep expecting a grand reveal that I'm an evil sinister person?"
Brenna: "Maybe...well...not maybe...I know why...because out of the two guys I've dated...both ended up being narcissistic scumbags...but I was too naive to see it."
Sterling: "Is that what this is? Are you vetting me to be your new boyfriend?"
Brenna: "Shut up! You're not my boyfriend...frankly...you may be too nice."

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Early on, like chapter one or two, in the game night Truth or Dare segments I think she proposes telling Sterling who she lost her virginity to. I think that's the closest the game gets to it
I also vaguely recall Brenna talking about the size of Vincent's penis. I'd say we have a "preponderance of evidence" supporting the conclusion that Brenna had already lost her virginity before having sex with Sterling.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I feel like this was talked about another time, but here's Brenna during Chapter 9 mentioning she's dated two guys:

Brenna: "So...this isn't an act. You really are a generous...caring guy..."
Sterling: "Is there a reason why you keep expecting a grand reveal that I'm an evil sinister person?"
Brenna: "Maybe...well...not maybe...I know why...because out of the two guys I've dated...both ended up being narcissistic scumbags...but I was too naive to see it."
Sterling: "Is that what this is? Are you vetting me to be your new boyfriend?"
Brenna: "Shut up! You're not my boyfriend...frankly...you may be too nice."
That is EXCELLENT research man, I don't know what I would do without you.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Do you mean when they were in the Kitchen? That was a joke on the board game clue.
View attachment 3902786
I meant in the very first game night event, idk how to do the text thing like you just did so I reloaded so I'll just quote it,

Brenna: Who did you lose your virginity to?
Sterling: I'm not answering that!
Brenna: You have to! I would have if you asked me!
Sterling: No I don't want the mental image!
Brenna: Nobody is asking you to recreate that magical night!

Could still definitely be her fucking with Sterling, like you said it's schrodinger's pussy

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I meant in the very first game night event, idk how to do the text thing like you just did so I reloaded so I'll just quote it,

Brenna: Who did you lose your virginity to?
Sterling: I'm not answering that!
Brenna: You have to! I would have if you asked me!
Sterling: No I don't want the mental image!
Brenna: Nobody is asking you to recreate that magical night!

Could still definitely be her fucking with Sterling, like you said it's schrodinger's pussy
All i did was open the CH 1 script in a notepad and screenshot it lol.

Though the way that conversation went. It does imply Brenna has had sex before and not deny it. She just doesn't want to talk about it.

Reactions: panzermaster

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
All i did was open the CH 1 script in a notepad and screenshot it lol.

Though the way that conversation went. It does imply Brenna has had sex before and not deny it. She just doesn't want to talk about it.
Yeah I had no idea you could do that lol. I never even really considered who was a virgin vs. who wasn't prior to the game's events. Sterling, Catherine, Aliza, Amber, Amber's sister, Amber's other sister, Tiffany, Rebecca (sorta).. am I forgetting anyone?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah I had no idea you could do that lol. I never even really considered who was a virgin vs. who wasn't prior to the game's events. Sterling, Catherine, Aliza, Amber, Amber's sister, Amber's other sister, Tiffany, Rebecca (sorta).. am I forgetting anyone?
You forgot Lucia!:eek:

Reactions: sstrangemd

Brenna fan

Mar 27, 2024
I can't take it anymore, could someone share the latest teasers at least the ones with brenna in them? pls.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I am not sure but the reason I didn't ask is because as far as I know, Catherine seem to have been very inexperienced and naive sexually in earlier chapter so I assumed she was a virgin before Sterling had sex with her, but perhaps I am wrong.
If I remember correctly, Catherine was indeed a virgin since she never took sex ed in her school and most of the girls in sex ed got pregnant by the teacher.

Reactions: panzermaster

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I can't take it anymore, could someone share the latest teasers at least the ones with brenna in them? pls.
They're all on Kemono apart from the latest wallpaper which includes Brenna twerking her fat fucking ass. And the latest teasers which includes Brenna in the sluttiest string bikini known to man
If I remember correctly, Catherine was indeed a virgin since she never took sex ed in her school and most of the girls in sex ed got pregnant by the teacher.
I thought it was the priest

Last edited:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, it was the priest. I tried to get a what if of the priest to catch the one that got away, aka Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96
4.20 star(s) 371 Votes