dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So what would happen with the game then?
Only time will tell. WWG has to prove his game doesn't contain incest and it doesn't. It only comes in when you install the fan made patch. So how does he prove something that doesn't exist? He would need to convince patreon that F95 isn't in his control and what happens here has nothing to do with him.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
Only time will tell. WWG has to prove his game doesn't contain incest and it doesn't. It only comes in when you install the fan made patch. So how does he prove something that doesn't exist? He would need to convince patreon that F95 isn't in his control and what happens here has nothing to do with him.
One of the best games out. How long does it take too prove?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Only time will tell. WWG has to talk to them and they have to follow up.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Since i shared it with discord, i may as well share it here. I don't consider this a leak. Here's a comparison of Ophelia's breast and then the bigger size WWG replaced them with when he edited the post.
View attachment 3899786

View attachment 3899785

yeah, but unlike other devs that abandon their games, I actually WANT to work on my game more, but i had to sell my PC. If I could get a GPU to work on the game, i'd start back up in a heartbeat.
is this the first change hes made to a character?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is this the first change hes made to a character?
Proportion wise? I think Cath's breast are slightly getting bigger and her baby bump is starting to show. Both cases I think are because of the pregnancy.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh and some terrible news. WWG patreon is under review and currently suspended. It's being reviewed by the same guy who suspended the game, My Dorm. This doesn't mean his patreon is closed, but they are linking to this thread as the main culprit for the review.

WWG has washed his hands of this thread and doesn't come to this site anymore. Why he's being reviewed because a pirating site has a fan patch in it, doesn't make any sense. Hopefully they can understand that anyone can mod his game and not his fault.

View attachment 3904930
Dude 99% of the games on patreon have incest patches here. Are they going to ban all games from their platform? It's so dumb to go out of their way to browse a pirate forum and punish devs for shit they don't have control over. Anyone can create an incest patch for any renpy game it's not really that hard.

Edit: Also at this point it would be a good idea for wwg to create a subscribestar page or something similar just in case something happens. Hopefully we will just get his patreon page back but at this point it's kind of dumb to not have any backup.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He's already thought about it and the reason he hasn't gone to SS is because most devs lose about 70% of their revenue when they make the switch. People just don't like to sign up for SS since they don't take paypal. You can only pledge with your credit card info. It's probably a last resort kind of deal.

If they don't open his page back up, it's better than nothing.

Reactions: pinkie96

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He's already thought about it and the reason he hasn't gone to SS is because most devs lose about 70% of their revenue when they make the switch. People just don't like to sign up for SS since they don't take paypal. You can only pledge with your credit card info. It's probably a last resort kind of deal.

If they don't open his page back up, it's better than nothing.
I am not saying for him to make the switch completely. Just to have a page already setup just in case things go wrong. It's easier to make a SS page if you already have a following, so he probably can get one approved pretty fast. Hopefully he will get his patreon back but it's still better to have something as a backup.

Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am not saying for him to make the switch completely. Just to have a page already setup just in case things go wrong. It's easier to make a SS page if you already have a following, so he probably can get one approved pretty fast. Hopefully he will get his patreon back but it's still better to have something as a backup.
He did have one. He had a patreon and SS page running side by side when PV first came out. No one was using SS so he closed it. I imagine so he wouldn't have to do maintenance on a page no one was bothering with. He even had a buymeacoffee page and i think it was just me and 2 other guys who ever donated on that one.

but like i said, if Patreon closes his account, he'll probably make the move to SS. He won't have any other option.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I feel like even if no one is subbing at the moment it's probably better to have one just in case. Patreon is fucking dumb with all their rules and they seem to get more strict with each passing year. If they are at the point where they will suspend your page for stuff posted on pirate forums then no one is safe.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes