Skode

Mar 9, 2020
is there any incest sex scenes??
No and yes. Scenes are sizzling hot but the old bastard gets more sex than you do because of bad endings. Your getting serviced by your nearest and dearest but not full on sex yet with them yet (the sex your getting is with non relatives)

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Why the fuck every time the NTR route is activated the dev don't let it happen and send us back? There's no purpose in letting this option continue. The game started good, now Hunters have been nerfed and the fun is getting down with soooo many grinding, and the MCs been like all macho and impenetrable by Hunters.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why the fuck every time the NTR route is activated the dev don't let it happen and send us back? There's no purpose in letting this option continue. The game started good, now Hunters have been nerfed and the fun is getting down with soooo many grinding, and the MCs been like all macho and impenetrable by Hunters.
There is no NTR 'route' only bad endings. The girls wont ever fall for the dirty old bastard and any action hes had even in the bad endings is because of their lust because hes been tampering with their meals on a daily basis to break away their inhibitions (which is where MC has come in). The game is more about in essence stopping the NTR not embracing it, if anything like with Kevin the MC is indeed the one starting to be the alpha NTR seducer. I believe that might well be the story - Hunters plan all along is crafting the MC into be the new him to carry on his legacy and has routinely taunted the MC for being just like him and yet he has barely tried to interfere with the MCs advances despite having plenty of opportunities to do so. Its kind of ironic but a game about beating NTR antagonist seems to steering to being an NTR game regardless but with with the protagonist instead lol (since the old bastard has shown up the MC has gotten super fit, lost his cherry, gained a monster dong, is starting to figure out how to seduce women and grown extremely close to the family he had in essence walked out on for a long time prior to the start of the story to extent that i can maybe even see a harem in the making here).

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
All sounds great, can argue either way but the game would be no where without Hunter and the bad endings

Reactions: Skode

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There is no NTR 'route' only bad endings. The girls wont ever fall for the dirty old bastard and any action hes had even in the bad endings is because of their lust because hes been tampering with their meals on a daily basis to break away their inhibitions (which is where MC has come in). The game is more about in essence stopping the NTR not embracing it, if anything like with Kevin the MC is indeed the one starting to be the alpha NTR seducer. I believe that might well be the story - Hunters plan all along is crafting the MC into be the new him to carry on his legacy and has routinely taunted the MC for being just like him and yet he has barely tried to interfere with the MCs advances despite having plenty of opportunities to do so. Its kind of ironic but a game about beating NTR antagonist seems to steering to being an NTR game regardless but with with the protagonist instead lol (since the old bastard has shown up the MC has gotten super fit, lost his cherry, gained a monster dong, is starting to figure out how to seduce women and grown extremely close to the family he had in essence walked out on for a long time prior to the start of the story to extent that i can maybe even see a harem in the making here).
I like it!

I never realized that this could be Hunter's play despite wondering numerous times why he won't retaliate by heavily cock blocking the MC. He has his eyes all over the house, yet is content with sitting on his hands just watching the MC score? This elevates Hunter from being an ingeniously infuriating antagonist to Moriarty-esque mastermind for me. Which is saying something as I initially had him labeled 'wrinkly as fuck granddad'.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes