Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I like it!

I never realized that this could be Hunter's play despite wondering numerous times why he won't retaliate by heavily cock blocking the MC. He has his eyes all over the house, yet is content with sitting on his hands just watching the MC score? This elevates Hunter from being an ingeniously infuriating antagonist to Moriarty-esque mastermind for me. Which is saying something as I initially had him labeled 'wrinkly as fuck granddad'.
If you recall, Hunter initially wanted to broadcast what's going on in the house out to the world to make a lot of money. It seems he's also either into some crime situation himself, or wants to keep a very low profile so 'someone' can't find him, based on the phone call scene.

Some of the things the MC has benefited from, like the penis damage that turned out well, could have easily gone the opposite direction, so its doubtful that Hunter planned that at all. But this game seems more like a corruption game, because the MC is slowly being lured down that path too, by trying to make things better and keep the family out of trouble. Then again, if anyone IRL was in that same situation with women who looked like that, we'd all try that I'm sure, lol.

Reactions: Hordragg

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I know I just find him very annoying.
You must learn to respect the old bastard sensei. He is only doing what you the MC are doing after all, or at least would be getting away with doing if it wasnt for those pesky kids! I take him about as seriously as a Scooby Doo villain anyway as hes not exactly hard to outsmart and is way too paragraphed... he is clearly being a catalyst to prompt the MC into being like him vs having a serious battle of wills to get his way with the girls around the house. Hes not even bothered putting a camera in the MCs room nor has he say drugged the MC discreetly to take him out of the game for a while, hes instead giving the MC all the space and details needed to react accordingly.

I actually think we will get his fathers diary via the will to reveal the revelation that the MC is in fact Hunters son all along and this Hunter had his way with Ophelia whilst she was under the influence of some drug or blindfolded for some sex game and Hunter made his son, the MCs father bear witness to the act. Thus why he never accepted the MC like he did the girls and why their relationship was so strained the MC moved out, leaving behind his family until the funeral where he reconnected with them all again. His father likely saw his son as the same threat as he did Hunter, either as being chip off the old block or perhaps because he knew Hunter would reappear one day to groom him into being just like him (probably boasted it to MCs fathers face no less knowing Hunter lol). The family all say Hunter was barely around yet his reappearance by no coincidence is tied with MC moving back in and the father no longer being in the way of Hunters plans.

You say hes annoying, i say hes the biggest driving factor catalyst of this entire story and hes actually a mad genius parading as a daft old ball sack of a man. Im not sure you could have this game without him and almost every scenario in the game was a direct result of the MC losing all inhibitions (as well as the girls) and pushing boundaries they under no other circumstances would even be exploring. Hes corrupted so much those around the house now his influence has even led to MC pulling the best friends of Ophelia, Catherine AND Brenna. Hes a fucking stud which is direct opposite of what he was when this game started and he began this little game he is playing. He is the Emperor to your Darth Vader, ALL HAIL THE EMPOROR!

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You must learn to respect the old bastard sensei. He is only doing what you the MC are doing after all, or at least would be getting away with doing if it wasnt for those pesky kids! I take him about as seriously as a Scooby Doo villain anyway as hes not exactly hard to outsmart and is way too paragraphed... he is clearly being a catalyst to prompt the MC into being like him vs having a serious battle of wills to get his way with the girls around the house. Hes not even bothered putting a camera in the MCs room nor has he say drugged the MC discreetly to take him out of the game for a while, hes instead giving the MC all the space and details needed to react accordingly.

I actually think we will get his fathers diary via the will to reveal the revelation that the MC is in fact Hunters son all along and this Hunter had his way with Ophelia whilst she was under the influence of some drug or blindfolded for some sex game and Hunter made his son, the MCs father bear witness to the act. Thus why he never accepted the MC like he did the girls and why their relationship was so strained the MC moved out, leaving behind his family until the funeral where he reconnected with them all again. His father likely saw his son as the same threat as he did Hunter, either as being chip off the old block or perhaps because he knew Hunter would reappear one day to groom him into being just like him (probably boasted it to MCs fathers face no less knowing Hunter lol). The family all say Hunter was barely around yet his reappearance by no coincidence is tied with MC moving back in and the father no longer being in the way of Hunters plans.

You say hes annoying, i say hes the biggest driving factor catalyst of this entire story and hes actually a mad genius parading as a daft old ball sack of a man. Im not sure you could have this game without him and almost every scenario in the game was a direct result of the MC losing all inhibitions (as well as the girls) and pushing boundaries they under no other circumstances would even be exploring. Hes corrupted so much those around the house now his influence has even led to MC pulling the best friends of Ophelia, Catherine AND Brenna. Hes a fucking stud which is direct opposite of what he was when this game started and he began this little game he is playing. He is the Emperor to your Darth Vader, ALL HAIL THE EMPOROR!
That would be fucked up if hunter was actually the mc's father. I don't how I would feel about that.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That would be fucked up if hunter was actually the mc's father. I don't how I would feel about that.
Indeed it would be but its a fucked up game based around a very fucked up family doing increasingly more and more fucked up scenarios. Bloody good game though - im in it all the way if this prediction comes true or not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Indeed it would be but its a fucked up game based around a very fucked up family doing increasingly more and more fucked up scenarios. Bloody good game though - im in it all the way if this prediction comes true or not.
Yeah but until now all the NTR/rape stuff has been only part of the game in the bad endings, knowing that hunter did something like that to Ophelia would be kind of weird but yeah we have to wait and see where the story goes.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah but until now all the NTR/rape stuff has been only part of the game in the bad endings, knowing that hunter did something like that to Ophelia would be kind of weird but yeah we have to wait and see where the story goes.
True but its not really NTR anyway whether he is the father or not. Its NTR on the fathers side of things yes but the MC is completely unaffected by all of this and seems in zero danger really of losing the affection of Ophelia to Hunter. If anything its more Netori as MC is the one whos getting all the girls and is the one who is being the NTR master on his own account as we saw with events pertaining making Kevin witness him having his way with his aunt and enjoying the misery it was causing Kevin having to bear witness to it. That scene wasnt even restricted to a bad ending so Netori seems canon but NTR is strictly bad endings.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
True but its not really NTR anyway whether he is the father or not. Its NTR on the fathers side of things yes but the MC is completely unaffected by all of this and seems in zero danger really of losing the affection of Ophelia to Hunter. If anything its more Netori as MC is the one whos getting all the girls and is the one who is being the NTR master on his own account as we saw with events pertaining making Kevin witness him having his way with his aunt and enjoying the misery it was causing Kevin having to bear witness to it. That scene wasnt even restricted to a bad ending so Netori seems canon but NTR is strictly bad endings.
Yeah, people usually are ok with netori, I even avoided this game for a while because of the NTR tag, then one day I decided to actually check the thread and realized that the NTR is not even canon and started playing it.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I actually think we will get his fathers diary via the will to reveal the revelation that the MC is in fact Hunters son all along and this Hunter had his way with Ophelia whilst she was under the influence of some drug or blindfolded for some sex game and Hunter made his son, the MCs father bear witness to the act. Thus why he never accepted the MC like he did the girls and why their relationship was so strained...
I was actually just thinking about this and that's what i thought at first too, but I think it’s more likely the Dad was Hunter’s son. In the Ophelia NTR scene Hunter says "now I take what should have had a long time ago before that psycho son-in-law took you away from me". Something he wouldn’t say if he’d had sex with Ophelia. My theory is that the Dad, like the MC was trying to protect Ophelia from Hunter and ended up falling for her. Works with Ophelia getting pregnant really young. Also remember that Breanna was the firstborn not the MC. Feel like it is most likely that the son is from another woman but it's also possible he was just born much earlier.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I was actually just thinking about this and that's what i thought at first too, but I think it’s more likely the Dad was Hunter’s son. In the Ophelia NTR scene Hunter says "now I take what should have had a long time ago before that psycho son-in-law took you away from me". Something he wouldn’t say if he’d had sex with Ophelia. My theory is that the Dad, like the MC was trying to protect Ophelia from Hunter and ended up falling for her. Works with Ophelia getting pregnant really young. Also remember that Breanna was the firstborn not the MC. Feel like it is most likely that the son is from another woman but it's also possible he was just born much earlier.
Execept that he clealy say - Son-in-law. And Ophelia knows that she has or had a brother.
So what. Ophelia willingly have three kids with her brother, but NOW worries about incest with son.
Doubt that.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Execept that he clealy say - Son-in-law. And Ophelia knows that she has or had a brother.
So what. Ophelia willingly have three kids with her brother, but NOW worries about incest with son.
Doubt that.
I mean guilt is a thing so it’s possible she knew and feels guilty about it. It’s also possible she never knew the dad was her brother. I think Hunter says son in law because he knows the MC is watching and that’s the one thing he doesn’t want the MC to know. This would also explain why the husband was so anti sex. He started to feel guilty and didn’t want his kids ending up like him. Also explains why he was so wary of the MC since he is the most likely to turn out like the dad. Bottom line in the NTR scene, Hunter either lies about not having sex with Ophelia or about the Dad. I think it’s more likely that he was really pissed about getting cock-blocked by the dad and in the heat of the moment was telling the truth about never having sex with Ophelia.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I mean guilt is a thing so it’s possible she knew and feels guilty about it. It’s also possible she never knew the dad was her brother. I think Hunter says son in law because he knows the MC is watching and that’s the one thing he doesn’t want the MC to know. This would also explain why the husband was so anti sex. He started to feel guilty and didn’t want his kids ending up like him. Also explains why he was so wary of the MC since he is the most likely to turn out like the dad. Bottom line in the NTR scene, Hunter either lies about not having sex with Ophelia or about the Dad. I think it’s more likely that he was really pissed about getting cock-blocked by the dad and in the heat of the moment was telling the truth about never having sex with Ophelia.
Yes. But Ophelia mentioned her brother name. Drew MC should react if that was his father name.
Now that i think about it. Was father named mentioned at all in the game?
To be honest that conversation was weird. Hunter said - You know how much i missed her (his wife). And how much I missed having son.
I am not sure is that how you talk about dead. More like his son became a woman. Ha ha.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yes. But Ophelia mentioned her brother name. Drew MC should react if that was his father name.
Now that i think about it. Was father named mentioned at all in the game?
To be honest that conversation was weird. Hunter said - You know how much i missed her (his wife). And how much I missed having son.
I am not sure is that how you talk about dead. More like his son became a woman. Ha ha.
Hmm. I don’t remember the brother part from Ophelia but I don’t think a light would go off in the MC’s head just because his dad and “uncle” had the same name. And if Ophelia mentions a brother why does the MC ask hunter if he has a son? I guess I should go back and pay more attention to the family stuff. Anyway the fact that I’m thinking this much about it just one more sign how good this game is

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hmm. I don’t remember the brother part from Ophelia but I don’t think a light would go off in the MC’s head just because his dad and “uncle” had the same name. And if Ophelia mentions a brother why does the MC ask hunter if he has a son? I guess I should go back and pay more attention to the family stuff. Anyway the fact that I’m thinking this much about it just one more sign how good this game is
It was during massage scene as i recall which was in the latest chapter. He cant ask Hunter about this simply as hes not had much of a chance to interact with him since this scene happened and i think the first time he does see him afterwords is basically the ending of the latest chapter and cliffhanger. The will of his father was mentioned too so im sure were gonna get a lot of answers in the very next update whenever that is but yeah as you said were all having fun here with our theories of which some are vastly different and others very similar and yet at same time we could all be wrong lol.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I wish there was more NTR, but excellent game nonetheless
I’m not a big fan of NTR in general but I don’t mind it in this game. The scenes are really great and it’s handled really well. Some of the game overs are hilarious too. I love Catherine burning the house down. Some people will probably never try a game with the NTR tag but I feel like this is the best game I’ve found to kinda show how great it can be if done well even if there isn’t a “true” NTR path

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes