ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Howdy everyone !
Can anyone poin me how to use the gallery mentionned in changelog please ?
I looked and tried to click everywhere in MC's room (and every other btw) but I can't find it.

I first download the game with this last version so no save or version problem I think.
Thanks in advance.

Another great game I will add and keep in my collection even after completion ! Great work !
I searched and learn a lot of vocabulary thanks to it and dialogs are very funny.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you sure can. i used ren'py save editor. load your save with the program and search "name". change Sterling to what you want.

i do not see a way to edit any one else's name though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oof, it's been a long time since i've played from the start. it probably is just that easy. well, if you are deep into the game then you can use the work around i posted.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Howdy everyone !
Can anyone poin me how to use the gallery mentionned in changelog please ?
I looked and tried to click everywhere in MC's room (and every other btw) but I can't find it.

I first download the game with this last version so no save or version problem I think.
Thanks in advance.

Another great game I will add and keep in my collection even after completion ! Great work !
I searched and learn a lot of vocabulary thanks to it and dialogs are very funny.
I didn't not check myself, but i remeber dev saying something like - It will work from chapter 2.
If not... well i doubt you can miss it in the room.

D

Deleted member 2864846

I have no idea how far I am into this, but I gotta say: the writing is superb. I've laughed so much during this VN it's ridiculous. My wife is sleeping ten feet away from me and I keep snorting and having to internalize my laughter in a very painful way. I may have to take a break until I'm less worried about waking someone. Just so fucking well done. Hell, the renders even lend well to the writing. The look on Catherine's face when she screamed "THOSE FUCKERS!" had me absolutely rolling.

So, yeah. Keep it up, it's genuinely one of my favorites already and I'm not even done yet.

The AG Initiative

Jun 2, 2018
doesn‘t work,which file should i put it in ?I put it in the game file.
And how can i know it works?thank you :oops:
In the .5b version, you put it right next to the application, and he'd call Ophelia "Mom" in the opening scene. That's how I checked it, and it doesn't work in .6 Big sad

D

Deleted member 2864846

I have continued this journey of belly-aching laughter today. I am genuinely concerned that I might have a stroke, I've been cracking up so hard. Pray for me.

• Haha
Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
really? because i see 99 reviews sitting at 4.5 stars =p

jokes aside, i wonder if he'll be sharing more teasers tonight. he's been on a weekly roll for a while now.

1:20 AM here. when i say tonight, i mean late PM's of tonight.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

jokes aside, i wonder if he'll be sharing more teasers tonight. he's been on a weekly roll for a while now.

1:20 AM here. when i say tonight, i mean late PM's of tonight.
True. Still only trending on page 13 at the moment with 15 [Abandoned] titles trending more. What?!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
True. Still only trending on page 13 at the moment with 15 [Abandoned] titles trending more. What?!
Because the trending here has been broken for weeks and has not changed as far as ive seen at all every time ive checked in said weeks.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Actually it was underrated. This injustice one of the reason why i started to post at all. I saw in this game good potential, i saw good dialogue, characters as actual characters with personality, i saw how dev work hard and trying something like with D&D event. And what i saw in this thread? The endless bickering about NTR. It was just painful. I am glad that it finally grow popular.
Oh i just came from game which have 140 votes with first release. And 900 patrons. Incest theme.

Last time it was later, Like end of saturday. So maybe, maybe not.

Reactions: Julius88

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
I just want to say thank you for all the people that post the updates and the game here, you guys are the best! I really appreciate it thank you again!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh i just came from game which have 140 votes with first release. And 900 patrons. Incest theme.
Well, to my mind both are quality titles but also not easily comparable. Apart from sharing the general theme, of course. The games use different mechanics, different styles of writing, and have vastly different dynamics between the characters. As for the other ones higher patron count: both of it's developers are running successful campaigns for their own respective titles and thusly should have greater reach and probably an easier time attracting a crowd. But while their patron count remained steady over the last months, the patron count for this one is steadily rising. So, give it time, I guess. :)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes