Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Usually in incest games people like to have the most beautiful sister (elder or younger) to be virgin.
How is that supposed to work? As the dev can't possibly design a character that everyone will find beautiful, they would need to rely on the ugly-friend effect and have the rest of the family be hideous… :oops:

It also seems to pertain to father-daughter scenarios mostly. Mother-son scenarios usually have a lot of experienced women in them. And having the prettiest ones be virgins may be a mayor turn-off for people seeking out these games.

I don't see why he should also be experienced, even irl sometimes you end up with girls that have a lot of more experience than you. But I guess it comes down to personal preference.
Agreed. Though 'sometimes' depends heavily on ones comfort in dating above ones age range. :sneaky:

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
How is that supposed to work? As the dev can't possibly design a character that everyone will find beautiful, they would need to rely on the ugly-friend effect and have the rest of the family be hideous… :oops:

It also seems to pertain to father-daughter scenarios mostly. Mother-son scenarios usually have a lot of experienced women in them. And having the prettiest ones be virgins may be a mayor turn-off for people seeking out these games.

Agreed. Though 'sometimes' depends heavily on ones comfort in dating above ones age range. :sneaky:
I don't know about everybody but Brenna looks way more beautiful than Catherine. Talking about turn-off i guess having the prettiest one virgin is a major turn-on. There's one game called 'Harem Island' and the prettiest girl was virgin in that game and she was also the elder sister.

I don't see why he should also be experienced, even irl sometimes you end up with girls that have a lot of more experience than you. But I guess it comes down to personal preference.
There's one game called 'Summer with Mia'. Female protagonist was not so innocent but neither was MC. it actually felt like they complement each other. On the other hand here MC is not experienced but his sis/love interest so so much experienced. Good for some casual sex but an inexperienced man would not consider to be in a serious relationship with someone with a hell lot of experience.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There's one game called 'Summer with Mia'. Female protagonist was not so innocent but neither was MC. it actually felt like they complement each other. On the other hand here MC is not experienced but his sis/love interest so so much experienced. Good for some casual sex but an inexperienced man would not consider to be in a serious relationship with someone with a hell lot of experience.
You would have to be very insecure to not even consider a relationship with someone just because that person has more sexual experience. I don't see any problem with Brenna not being a virgin, before the mc returned it seems like she never even looked at him in any other way other than her brother. She is a good looking women, of course she would have sex with men.

Jul 20, 2020
The story between the mc and the older sister seems more fleshed or than thre others. I personally like how it was written so far. I hope that it can flourish further. She's my favorite of them all.

Reactions: supercheese123

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry but that game is a bad example. Never feel so disgusted while playing the character. In Power Vacuum characters have a good family relationship and don't want to hurt each other. While in Summer... well it's not about this game.

What i am saying that this MC must be more experienced or sister must be virgin its just preference. It's not a law. For example between sisters i actually prefer Catherine. Because i don't like big boobs and prefer sport type more.

The story between the mc and the older sister seems more fleshed or than thre others. I personally like how it was written so far. I hope that it can flourish further. She's my favorite of them all.
I agree. And it's not only their sexy time. Even in normal events when they joking about each other. They definetly have a good time together. And i hope that their first time would special, romantic.

I don't really mind if the girls aren't virgins as long as when you start romancing them, they stay loyal to the mc.
Funny that you sait it. One of major complain here that Hunter have more sex that MC. So i always wondered - How would they react if Hunter will have sex with girl AFTER MC. Even in not canon route, something tells me that reaction would be funny.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Funny that you sait it. One of major complain here that Hunter have more sex that MC. So i always wondered - How would they react if Hunter will have sex with girl AFTER MC. Even in not canon route, something tells me that reaction would be funny.
I think he already has sex with some of the girls in the ntr bad endings. As you said it's not canon so it doesn't really matter and you can completely turn off the ntr.

Reactions: panzermaster

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I think he already has sex with some of the girls in the ntr bad endings. As you said it's not canon so it doesn't really matter and you can completely turn off the ntr.
No, i am talking about after MC have sex with them. Technically MC only had vaginal sex with Eva and Mallory - correct me if i wrong. And both time ntr with them was before that. So, complain was that Hunter is faster.
However if there will be NTR scene with girl after MC vag sex... Trust me, new complaints rise in this thread. Because girls are not faithful to MC.

Apr 13, 2019
No, i am talking about after MC have sex with them. Technically MC only had vaginal sex with Eva and Mallory - correct me if i wrong. And both time ntr with them was before that. So, complain was that Hunter is faster.
However if there will be NTR scene with girl after MC vag sex... Trust me, new complaints rise in this thread. Because girls are not faithful to MC.
He also technically stuck it in Brenna for like a millisecond if that counts

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean Hunter is faster because he uses stuff like drugs to get his way. But I don't think people will complain that much, most people already know that the ntr scenes aren't canon, and can be turned off. And the NTR is not even the main point of the game, check the walkthrough in the op, the amount of ntr scenes is very small compared to the rest of the game. The point of the game has always been trying to stop hunter from getting the girls. The only way I can see people getting mad is if the dev decided to make canon ntr scenes.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I mean Hunter is faster because he uses stuff like drugs to get his way. But I don't think people will complain that much, most people already know that the ntr scenes aren't canon, and can be turned off. And the NTR is not even the main point of the game, check the walkthrough in the op, the amount of ntr scenes is very small compared to the rest of the game. The point of the game has always been trying to stop hunter from getting the girls. The only way I can see people getting mad is if the dev decided to make canon ntr scenes.
What can i say? You are a good fan and have good alien brain (your avatar) ...and obviously didn't read all thread.

He also technically stuck it in Brenna for like a millisecond if that counts
No.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
some time in October. it's only 55% done. that would put the date somewhere there.

just a guess, not confirmed. dont want people getting mad at dev for my guess.

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
I like this game, but my goodness the writing comes across like the writer is really full of himself but in a very insecure kinda way. It's weird, at times I love the writing and at others my eyes roll into my brain... But I'm still playing, so that says something.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I like this game, but my goodness the writing comes across like the writer is really full of himself but in a very insecure kinda way. It's weird, at times I love the writing and at others my eyes roll into my brain... But I'm still playing, so that says something.
what do you think needs to be changed? you're one of the few who doesn't like the script. so i think your thought could be valuable.

i actually don't see the writer being full of himself. if anything, i think he isn't doing a self insertion. most games have a MC you can relate too and Sterling doesn't quite seem to be doing that. yet at the same time, he feels the most believable with his hesitation to lust after his family. most MC's would go straight to undressing their family with their eyes. Like i had said in a previous post. Each family member has a "thing" that defines them and then it exaggerates it.

Brenna - Super Horny
Catherine - Super religous (but it's been toned down due to sterling. with a bad end in 0.6 actually bringing back out of her)
Ophelia - Super Oblivious to what's going on with her family. she doesn't see her own father lusting after her or her family.
Lucia - can't really say what exaggerated on her, except for her being super into exhibition. the cabin scene etc.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate with this but I would totally play a version of this game wherein the MC is the old man and we sneak fuck the rest of the family while trying to hide it to sterling at first then right at the end of it we turn him into our apprentice so he could join in the fun.

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
what do you think needs to be changed? you're one of the few who doesn't like the script. so i think your thought could be valuable.
I actually dont think there is much that can be changed in terms the feeling the writer(s) think too much of their views on things, it feels more like the personality(or maybe worldview is a better word?) of the writer and I dont think you can change that. Suffice to say the writers world view randomly leaks heavily in between a lot of the heavily laden dialogue sequences(imo), the Mom seems to bring this out more in the dialogue but it kinda bleeds everywhere so it's hard to point out. Essentially, I would probably have to request the writer mute their worldview/opinions on things in order for me to feel different, since sometimes it feels like the MC talking and other times the writer is talking through the mc(but I'm not saying they SHOULD listen to me, just some it just rubs me the wrong way).

Some of the dialogue that just paints an impression of the writer(s) though:
Watching sports(dialogue with mom drinking game), Creepy guys(discussed at one of the book club events) that women should consider creepy, talking about healthy relationships not always needing sex(ironically during the pillow talk wtih mom)while having a sexual relationship with every girl in the game, and numerous other, smaller, comments on relationships throughout the dialogue with the ladies. It just came across like the writer was talking and not the MC when commenting on these subjects.

But if you want me to critique the actual script? The MC's reaction's seem wildly conflicting to how he responds verbally and emotionally to the girls vs how he acts with the girls physically, to the point of taking near 0 emotional responsibility. I know they are writing the MC as a passive person(sort of) but it almost gets creepy how he freaks out at times for the girls being aggressive or sexual while at the same time acquiescing to the girls physical advance(while also being aggressive physically himself).

Hell the chapter 6 freakout he had with Lucia was just mind boggling, specially considering he has been willing to be used as a sexual object consistently and willingly with other girls(and Lucia mind you) without complaint and considering HE was the one who started the sexual excursion it just comes off as very forced.

The MC just doesn't seem to have any emotional growth. He is always passive emotionally but aggressive physically seemingly forcing all the responsibility on the girls to the point of being creepy, consistently(I'm not sure if this is intentional or not). I understand the first few chapters being this way but he should have had some more...confidence or at least willing to step up more in his relationships emotionally. I'm not talking about becoming hardcore alpha, but there should be SOME growth with him taking the lead in relationships. He forces ALL the girls to practically make the 1st emotional move(outside of Mallory, I guess) while consistently making physical moves, it just is crazy that he hasn't grown, at all, since chapter 1 to the point it makes him seem a bit creepy.

Sometimes it feels like the writer(s) want to write the script like they(MC and girls) are all just being led by serendipity trying to fight their urges and other times it feels like they are trying to make the MC feel like a creep. I cant figure it out.

I say all this, but where the dialogue works it is so well done that it makes me forgive all the stuff I dont like(plus it helps the girls are hot and the circumstances are still entertaining on their own).

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not too alone actually. i saw a few people saying they want to play as hunter a while back.

there's gonna be an anti-NTR guy some where who says it's dumb, you're dumb, dev is be dumb too if he makes it, etc.

when all they have to do is NOT play a spin off game if it gets made. kinda like the situation is now. people hate and like the Hunter hunter content. still they complain when it is avoidable and you aren't forced to watch it. i wouldn't ask for it, but if it is made. sure, i'll play it.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate with this but I would totally play a version of this game wherein the MC is the old man and we sneak fuck the rest of the family while trying to hide it to sterling at first then right at the end of it we turn him into our apprentice so he could join in the fun.
Maybe 3 years ago i would thought the same thing. But many games have protag like that. Even when protag is not evil, he is still kinda corruptor. So now i kinda enjoy when mc at least have heart and doubts.
And your version won't be as fun as you think. Except 1st chapter Hunter is winning with one event now. I mean its nearly sex scene. But for game with him as mc, it needs to be slow corruption. Or the game will end after 1-4 updates.

Honestly i don't even get what are you writing. So i can't agree or disagree.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes