dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just to be clear, all NTR scenes starting after chapter 1 are animated iirc. there really wasn't any need to animate chapter 1 NTR scenes since it was light groping.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So previews are interesting. i say this, because i think 3 of 5 images are of 1 scene and they are of Eva. other 2 images don't really tell us much. in terms of giving us info on the plot. this teaser was lacking.

i say i think 3 of 5, because image 5 is not tan enough to be Eva and summary makes it sound like it might be Brenna. if you compare skin in picture 1 with skin on picture 5. it's closer to brenna then it is to Eva. compare Eva on picture 4 to picture 5. its not her ass. COULD be the maid to throw us off.
I'm including an ass pic from chapter 6. Ass is closer to Brenna's complexation then it is to Eva's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: after looking it over with Steevo on discord. we dont think it's Brenna in the teaser. there is a dark spot on her right cheek in the image i attached. that spot is missing on the teaser ass. It must be the maid after all. unless Brenna does have a sex scene, but it's just not the one in this teaser set.

In the upcoming update, Eva concocts a plan with our MC to get what they both want.

so my theory that it's releasing every week+1day seem to be true. next teaser should be monday the 12th.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmcronshaw

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So previews are interesting. i say this, because i think 3 of 5 images are of 1 scene and they are of Eva. other 2 images don't really tell us much. in terms of giving us info on the plot. this teaser was lacking.

i say i think 3 of 5, because image 5 is not tan enough to be Eva and summary makes it sound like it might be Brenna. if you compare skin in picture 1 with skin on picture 5. it's closer to brenna then it is to Eva. compare Eva on picture 4 to picture 5. its not her ass. COULD be the maid to throw us off.
I'm including an ass pic from chapter 6. Ass is closer to Brenna's complexation then it is to Eva's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: after looking it over with Steevo on discord. we dont think it's Brenna in the teaser. there is a dark spot on her right cheek in the image i attached. that spot is missing on the teaser ass. It must be the maid after all. unless Brenna does have a sex scene, but it's just not the one in this teaser set.

In the upcoming update, Eva concocts a plan with our MC to get what they both want.

so my theory that it's releasing every week+1day seem to be true. next teaser should be monday the 12th.
In the other preview images you can see its her sweating half a swimming pool as are the MC as they are lying next to each other... its Eva alright not the maid who is is the one pointing up to the ceiling approaching Brenna about it obviously getting her first experience of hearing the Eva mating call lol. Its all Eva themed teaser pics from the same event, no need to overthink them my friend lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it can't be Eva. her ass is not that light. look at the picture i posted. Eva has a dark ass.

edit: not to mention she has a perfect baby ass. no "texture". completely smooth.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hmm. Seems my prediction was out. And let me explain why.

Its obvious that each week Dev working on different events. First it was Special Events or Main story events if you want.
1. Meeting new character
2. Visiting lawyer.
3. Flashback event.

Then he started chain events. Lucia events and book club events. Yes, i know that Lucia preview was before flashback event. Well. dev have his own schedule.
Also, the point of preview is to show all characters. We still have Catherine chain events, gym events, Brenna events and night time Ophelia events. All was possible, but i still think that sexy time with Brenna would last preview that he will show, maybe second before NTR event.
We already saw Ophelia few times, so i made a bet that it woild be Catherine. Also she can be part pf gym events. So i decided that chance was high.
I didn't forget about Eva. But after last chapter i was not sure we even got her events because she will be part of Brenna events from now on. That was my mistake.

She is still connected with Brenna so. Well i think that ALL pictures are from Eva events. And that is why i don't think its Brenna or Maid in the picture.
Brenna and Maid discussing Eva screams. Brenna still upset after last chapter and maybe jealous of Eva. MC and Eva having sex and
"Eva concocts a plan with our MC to get what they both want. "
Well, its obviously about MC having sex with Brenna. However for real sex event its still early. It will be in this chapter, but later in Brenna event according to plan with Eva.

Reactions: JjJ5

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
it can't be Eva. her ass is not that light. look at the picture i posted. Eva has a dark ass.

edit: not to mention she has a perfect baby ass. no "texture". completely smooth.
Trick of the light. Light from window make it lool lighter. Compare with hew skin from the same preview. Its her. Look not at her ass but at her back.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i dont think it's a light trick. if you look at her thigh in picture 4. even with the light, her thigh and feet are still dark skin, but with shine to it.

if you look at the ass in picture 5. it's lighter but with more shine to it. the thigh and ass don't have the same complexion.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
i dont think it's a light trick. if you look at her thigh in picture 4. even with the light, her thigh and feet are still dark skin, but with shine to it.

if you look at the ass in picture 5. it's lighter but with more shine to it. the thigh and ass don't have the same complexion.
Hmm. Honestly i am not convinced. But even if you are right its propably MC imagine Eva as Brenna.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Unlocked

In the upcoming update Kevin gets Aliza a few more friends and Mallory carries out her party plan for revenge.
Update Progress : 55%
This asshole Kevin is getting in the nerves now. MC should talk to his grandfather about kevin. maybe he can help MC deal with kevin just like how he helped to scare the one with whom Mom was supposed to go on a date.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
This asshole Kevin is getting in the nerves now. MC should talk to his grandfather about kevin. maybe he can help MC deal with kevin just like how he helped to scare the one with whom Mom was supposed to go on a date.
how did he get on your nerves when he has not DONE anything yet? The update is not even out yet! The problem is with you. And sending scary old men after someone is NOT the answer!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how did he get on your nerves when he has not DONE anything yet? The update is not even out yet! The problem is with you. And sending scary old men after someone is NOT the answer!
He placed camera in Aliza's room. how is that cool? also blackmailed MC with those videos of MC and Aliza which he recorded. The way his grandfather scared that guy i am sure kevin will leave the city if grandfather scares him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Unlocked

In the upcoming update Kevin gets Aliza a few more friends and Mallory carries out her party plan for revenge.
Update Progress : 55%

Unlocked

Nice. :love: Also, looks like the new maid is getting familiar with Eva's extreme screaming. :ROFLMAO:

6.png

Also, word of advice MP-Max, adding the images as thumbnails can make them easier to view rather than opening up new tabs each time.

Capture.PNG

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Reactions: Osha69 and D Dog

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hm, behaves the same for me: clicking on either a thumbnail or one of the attachments opens it in an overlay which allows cycling through them. Though having them as thumbnails looks nicer. (y)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes