Skode

Mar 9, 2020
how did he get on your nerves when he has not DONE anything yet? The update is not even out yet! The problem is with you. And sending scary old men after someone is NOT the answer!
Well technically he already has featured in a bad ending regarding the aunt so people are gonna be more triggered by him than most and whilst we can ruin the old bastards plan from just a room or two away we cant keep an eye on Kevin who is way out of sight compared to Hunter but never out of mind. Hunter is better the devil you know as he already got rid of one piece of shit in the story so far in that random prat that was trying to get with your mom.

Osha69

Jun 21, 2020

Unlocked

In the upcoming update, Eva concocts a plan with our MC to get what they both want.

Unlocked

In the upcoming update Kevin gets Aliza a few more friends and Mallory carries out her party plan for revenge.
Update Progress : 55%
Was waiting for him to share these. Thanks man!!!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well technically he already has featured in a bad ending regarding the aunt so people are gonna be more triggered by him than most and whilst we can ruin the old bastards plan from just a room or two away we cant keep an eye on Kevin who is way out of sight compared to Hunter but never out of mind. Hunter is better the devil you know as he already got rid of one piece of shit in the story so far in that random prat that was trying to get with your mom.
well i play with NTR off but i hate him more now. I really felt so angry when i came to know he placed a camera in aunt's room. How is that not supposed to make anyone angry? It is an invasion of privacy. I really want grandfather to get rid of that fat fuck. Nerves of him to blackmail MC using the video he recorded without any consent. I really want to expose kevin to Aunt. want her to know what a sick prick he is.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The point of characters like Hunter and Kevin is for us the players to hate them, there is a reason they are featured in the bad endings. I play with NTR off so I really don't have to worry about anything. None of the NTR scenes are canon so I don't get too mad at them. Still it would be cool if Hunter died, it's really hard to look at the guy, I don't think the dev could have made him more gross looking.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The point of characters like Hunter and Kevin is for us the players to hate them, there is a reason they are featured in the bad endings. I play with NTR off so I really don't have to worry about anything. None of the NTR scenes are canon so I don't get too mad at them. Still it would be cool if Hunter died, it's really hard to look at the guy, I don't think the dev could have made him more gross looking.
I guess Hunter himself is not so much interested in girls. He want MC to fuck them all. He just interact with them to provoke MC. this will be disclosed in the final chapter i guess.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess Hunter himself is not so much interested in girls. He want MC to fuck them all. He just interact with them to provoke MC. this will be disclosed in the final chapter i guess.
You're probably right but I can't help it, I hate the guy. Kevin if he didn't act like a creep I would actually feel bad for him. But he decided to act like a piece of shit so fuck him.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You're probably right but I can't help it, I hate the guy. Kevin if he didn't act like a creep I would actually feel bad for him. But he decided to act like a piece of shit so fuck him.
Yeah I hate him too but i liked the way he scared that asshole who wanted to date mom. Though i hate him but using his help to get rid of kevin seems logical. and yes FUCK FAT FUCK KEVIN.

Sep 1, 2017
... is the cock of the MC even bigger in latest Eva preview?
Jesus, he is only semi erect and that thing is a big if not bigger as her forearm.

Not complaining since i like big sizes for both genders, just wondering since i don't have the game downloaded right now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
MC should talk to his grandfather about kevin. maybe he can help MC deal with kevin just like how he helped to scare the one with whom Mom was supposed to go on a date.
Oh, Hunter will help, alright. He'll set up an elaborate plan to set up Kevin, and then when the MC has to put in the final piece to take Kevin down, the MC will find himself doublecrossed by Hunter and helpless watching how Kevin fucks Aliza while Hunter takes care of the family.

The only reason why Hunter got rid of Eric is because Eric was after the same thing as he was. Hunter's goal is fucking the family, Aliza is a nice little bonus, but not the original plan. If he has to sacrifice the least favourite daughter to get what he wants, he'll do it, because that's the cold hearted bastard he is. After all, I'm sure he'll find a way to get rid of Kevin later on.

No, this is something for the MC to deal with on his own. And the less the MC owes Hunter the better. We can't have that biting in our ass later on. You do NOT want to owe the devil.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Uhm....Hunter uses cameras too. But anyway. You do realize that the more you post that you hate a character the more screentime they get? The dev is into NTR. and you are screaming to him how he can do it to YOU. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Oh, Hunter will help, alright. He'll set up an elaborate plan to set up Kevin, and then when the MC has to put in the final piece to take Kevin down, the MC will find himself doublecrossed by Hunter and helpless watching how Kevin fucks Aliza while Hunter takes care of the family.

The only reason why Hunter got rid of Eric is because Eric was after the same thing as he was. Hunter's goal is fucking the family, Aliza is a nice little bonus, but not the original plan. If he has to sacrifice the least favourite daughter to get what he wants, he'll do it, because that's the cold hearted bastard he is. After all, I'm sure he'll find a way to get rid of Kevin later on.

No, this is something for the MC to deal with on his own. And the less the MC owes Hunter the better. We can't have that biting in our ass later on. You do NOT want to owe the devil.
well...that makes sense. I just thought Hunter is interested in Aliza too so he will throw that Fat fuck out of Aliza's life but you're right. He can use this situation for his advantage too. I wonder what he will achieve by setting up Kevin and Aliza? Hope MC can deal with Kevin in the next update. I really hate that asshole.
Uhm....Hunter uses cameras too. But anyway. You do realize that the more you post that you hate a character the more screentime they get? The dev is into NTR. and you are screaming to him how he can do it to YOU. :sneaky:
I know Hunter is an asshole but if there's someone who can get rid of Kevin easily it's Hunter.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I wonder what he will achieve by setting up Kevin and Aliza?
Keeping the MC busy, of course. For the moment, Hunter doesn't know about Kevin and how much of a problem he is for the MC. The moment he knows, he'll use Kevin as a pawn to be discarded later so he can take Aliza too.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah I don't know how people enjoy the NTR scenes, both Hunter and Kevin are fucking disgusting.
My reason, i don't see my self as the MC in this game or any. The MC is always a big douche or just as bad as the Hunter, this game is an exception and i really like sterling, but still don't see my self as him nor the girls being mine, i just sit back and enjoy the ride :)

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah everyone has different tastes I just don't see the appeal, Hunter looks like he came out of a resident evil game.
I think that's the appeal, at least for some
In a bunch of ntr games the female character almost always got fucked by loads of disgusting bastards : old douche, fat piece of shit and the filthy hobo

Reactions: Okabe19
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes