punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, I wish Mr. Hunter was a little clean.
I like the character's role.
I don't like dirty skin.
I just like cheating.
So Hunter's the best.
Who's cheating in this game? None of the characters are romantically involved except maybe Eva and mc

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I ignore nonsense.
I just hope this game goes well. (y)
And I look forward to Hunter's active.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
They aren't yet! Brenna is starting to fall for the MC.
Kinda seems she already is not just falling and thats whats most holding her back as she knows once she crosses that line there is no going back. The rest seem to be more in a state of curiosity amidst their hunter induced lust but Brenna of anyone is one id most point to being in love with him, even Eva is clearly just in it for the orgasms and is salivating at getting to fuck both the MC and Brenna together (whom she doesnt seem to be in love with either, she is just going along for the ride). Other than Brenna id maybe say Azel is the one most romantically involved with him - shes not around Hunter much for his drug induced corruption to be to blame and is the one actively pursuing and pushing crossing bounds with the MC regardless of the taboo nature of it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Kinda seems she already is not just falling and thats whats most holding her back as she knows once she crosses that line there is no going back. The rest seem to be more in a state of curiosity amidst their hunter induced lust but Brenna of anyone is one id most point to being in love with him, even Eva is clearly just in it for the orgasms and is salivating at getting to fuck both the MC and Brenna together (whom she doesnt seem to be in love with either, she is just going along for the ride). Other than Brenna id maybe say Azel is the one most romantically involved with him - shes not around Hunter much for his drug induced corruption to be to blame and is the one actively pursuing and pushing crossing bounds with the MC regardless of the taboo nature of it.
I think Ophelia might have feelings for the MC aswell, but like Brenna she is afraid of crossing that like.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I think Ophelia might have feelings for the MC aswell, but like Brenna she is afraid of crossing that like.
She have feeling for MC, she is his mother.
With Ophelia dev using old trope - Mother who wants to reconnect with her son. Remember how upset she was when she lost game truth, 2 lies. Which why she is jealous when MC connects with others without hew knowledge. She wasn't jealous with Amber, because she was who hooked them up.
They have a moment in the shower and we all know where this is going, but she clearly have higher resistance than Brenna.
Which is why the next is breast feeding. Its perfect actually.
1. With this she is in the same boat as MC. Its too painful milking your breast with hands and longer. So MC can repay the debt.
2. In some way its line connection between mother and son.
3. Its still kinky.
4. She has two breasts, so someone can join. And no, not Hunter. Propably Catherine.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I just want to put it out there: best dialogues in the adult VN games industry! :love: When I play this game, I feel like watching an Aaron Sorkin's series. This is really impressive and a real pleasure to read the characters' banter at each release. So a big thank you to What? Why? Games for his continuous hard work (y)

Reactions: Hordragg

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
The addition of the gallery was such a great decision, just getting to replay all the scenes, not just sex scenes, really let's you more easily enjoy the writing even more. Also...
Lucia.png
Now I'm wondering if there are more foreshadowing moments like this for other characters.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hot off the press, this was posted 2 mins ago. now more then ever, do i think that Brenna gets her first penetration scene this update.

they go out on a romantic walk and it looks like they finally stop lying to themselves. also, woah, Brenna kissing Ophelia? wonder what the heck happened. so he's been consistant for 4 or so weeks now. next teaser should be tuesday, if again, he doesn't change his pattern.

In the upcoming update, Brenna takes the MC on a midnight stroll and surprises Ophelia after she interrupts Brenna inspecting new inventory.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
hot off the press, this was posted 2 mins ago

In the upcoming update, Brenna takes the MC on a midnight stroll and surprises Ophelia after she interrupts Brenna inspecting new inventory.
The last pic is the Graal of all teasers! I'm wondering how this is gonna turn out! ^^

Can't wait till the next update! :love:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
hot off the press, this was posted 2 mins ago. now more then ever, do i think that Brenna gets her first penetration scene this update.

they go out on a romantic walk and it looks like they finally stop lying to themselves. also, woah, Brenna kissing Ophelia? wonder what the heck happened. so he's been consistant for 4 or so weeks now. next teaser should be tuesday, if again, he doesn't change his pattern.

Are the pictures not here or is it just a link to the patreon? I just wanna know if my internet is just not loading them.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just the patreon link. i don't leak the photo's. i just like to let the community know that the set of teasers are out.

Reactions: Laird04

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So, i still was wrong about order of previews. I was sure Brenna would be the last.

What i wasn't wrong is a date between MC and Brenna. For some reason i knew that they will have their first time on romantic date. Not photoshoot.

also, woah, Brenna kissing Ophelia?
Actually it wasn't secret that their kissing. MC heard that under the bed and talk with Ophelia about that.

I think the order on this: Ophelia returning toys or bying new ones, Brenna kiss her in thanks. And the date happening after that. Why? Because it would be right for Brenna to choose MC after toys.

So, all thats left is Catherine events and propably Ophelia night events.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes