dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i was so focused on the kissing and the date. that i totally missed that there were toys on Brenna's bed.

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
So, i still was wrong about order of previews. I was sure Brenna would be the last.

What i wasn't wrong is a date between MC and Brenna. For some reason i knew that they will have their first time on romantic date. Not photoshoot.

Actually it wasn't secret that their kissing. MC heard that under the bed and talk with Ophelia about that.

I think the order on this: Ophelia returning toys or bying new ones, Brenna kiss her in thanks. And the date happening after that. Why? Because it would be right for Brenna to choose MC after toys.

So, all thats left is Catherine events and propably Ophelia night events.
I would say good guess, except the teaser images are numbered, and according to the numbers, the order they are in the teaser is the order they're going to appear in game. The good thing though is Brenna's events tend to be the ones with the most CGs. Chapter 5 and 6 both reaching up to 80 CGs, and the kissing scene is only numbered 25. If were lucky though, we'll get more in the final teaser before release.

I'm most interested in the 13 frames between them walking under the moonlight and then Brenna going for a ride on MC's face. Since the moon date seems to only be the beginning of her arc this update, I'm excited for what more entails for her this update.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I would say good guess, except the teaser images are numbered, and according to the numbers, the order they are in the teaser is the order they're going to appear in game. The good thing though is Brenna's events tend to be the ones with the most CGs. Chapter 5 and 6 both reaching up to 80 CGs, and the kissing scene is only numbered 25. If were lucky though, we'll get more in the final teaser before release.

I'm most interested in the 13 frames between them walking under the moonlight and then Brenna going for a ride on MC's face. Since the moon date seems to only be the beginning of her arc this update, I'm excited for what more entails for her this update.
I am not gonna lie, at first i didn't understand what are you talking about.
Then i go checking Images. And tried to "save as" the preview.
Hmm, the night is only snapsev3. Which means it's one of the first photoshoot events with Brenna. Then it seems i was wrong again. Because i highly doubt that the first sex scene with Brenna will be right from the start. Besides what about Eva's plan?

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
I am not gonna lie, at first i didn't understand what are you talking about.
Then i go checking Images. And tried to "save as" the preview.
Hmm, the night is only snapsev3. Which means it's one of the first photoshoot events with Brenna. Then it seems i was wrong again. Because i highly doubt that the first sex scene with Brenna will be right from the start. Besides what about Eva's plan?
Yeah that's my bad. I should have explained that more clearly. I agree, I don't think we're gonna get a sex scene right at the beginning, especially with the moonlight date looking like it ends on him eating her out. He wouldn't have sex with her then eat her out, doesn't make sense. Although it does create a strong argument that Brenna will have sex this update with the help of Eva and that the Eva scene will be a later requirement to finish Brenna's scenes, like this: exa.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i didn't get a reply, but if we do some simple calculations. 5th teaser put us at 55%. so 11% per weak/teaser.

we are now at the 7th teaser. so that puts us at 77%. if this is correct. we should see the game in 3 more weeks.

aka early November, which lines up with our predictions. bear in mind, that there is always touch ups at the end that may be worked on that extend the release date a little further. final guess? i'd say no later then mid November, but if the stars align, early November.

(this is NOT official information and WWG has not said as such. this is just a simple guestimation)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So, all thats left is Catherine events and propably Ophelia night events.
Have we seen Aunt event teasers yet? I cant remember in all honesty. Also expect some more progress this update with Catherine's friend and Hunter will have content needing worked on as well. Update aint around the corner as some are predicting, not yet at least.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Have we seen Aunt event teasers yet?
Aunt events and Mallory events are both part of book club events.
Like Daydreamer there was room of bears.

Also expect some more progress this update with Catherine's friend
The problen with her is that Amber to Catherine is basically Eva to Brenna. Even her events is Gym events which was Catherine before. So i think their update would be together.

and Hunter will have content needing worked on as well.
Yes. Like we said he works for Hunter events last.

Reactions: JjJ5

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Amber officially dated MC seperate from Catherine in her last event (in fact ive seen her as much with the Mother/Mallory as i have with Catherine herself) and there is due to be another one. It would make zero sense for her next event to be Catherine related especially as most of Catherine's recent events have been regarding "learning" with the MC in her bedroom which Amber doesnt i recall know about (as in thinks its some random pool boy not her new boyfriend). Unless the dev decides to go another update featuring the Dungeons and Dragons parody i dont forsee her next content featuring Catherine at all.

As for the Mallory party event i think its gonna be separate from the Kevin stuff. Simply as the party event is being built up to be its own thing especially with Mallory now a full on love interest and a more prominent featured character (as well as teasing several other characters to come because of it as she invites her 'suspects' she wants the MC to help investigate. From the teasers ive seen so far its only the prep stage of said party as there are no sign of any guests yet, just them getting ready (or perhaps a case of them no showing hence her anger in one of the teasers).

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Amber officially dated MC seperate from Catherine in her last event (in fact ive seen her as much with the Mother/Mallory as i have with Catherine herself) and there is due to be another one.
They were not together last chapter, yes. However its all start with competetion between them. One of the reason Catherine even started sex lesson, because she wanted to throw it to Amber face. On the other hand, Amber like MC but she wanted to speed thing up BECAUSE Catherine talk about her experience with pool boy.
So even when they were separated they somehow have influence on each other.
But now they more or less on one level (Bj). Well, MC didn't fingered Amber. What i mean is whoever would do more thing with MC, other would want too. And its just a matter of time, when Amber will figure that there was no pool boy. Would it be in this chapter?

As for the Mallory party event i think its gonna be separate from the Kevin stuff.
I was not saying they will be connected or was. I am just saying that they both belong to one event and preview was also about both of them. Propably there won't be too much content.

From the teasers ive seen so far its only the prep stage of said party as there are no sign of any guests yet, just them getting ready (or perhaps a case of them no showing hence her anger in one of the teasers).
Honestly i am still not sure that we will see party this chapter at all. Only rehearsal.

Reactions: SuddenReal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I am loving this game with all its pop culture references. One question, though. What is wrong with Old Spice products? I love the stuff. LoL

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019

Unlocked

In the upcoming update, Brenna takes the MC on a midnight stroll and surprises Ophelia after she interrupts Brenna inspecting new inventory.
Jesus.....wtf is that pink thing...
:eek:

Reactions: supercheese123

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

Unlocked

In the upcoming update, Brenna takes the MC on a midnight stroll and surprises Ophelia after she interrupts Brenna inspecting new inventory.
Where exactly is that Pink Dildo going in the third picture?

I'm not sure that is humanly possible to fit anywhere comfortably not even with the best effort and best Lube in the world. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Jesus.....wtf is that pink thing...
:eek:
Where exactly is that Pink Dildo going in the third picture?

I'm not sure that is humanly possible to fit anywhere comfortably not even with the best effort and best Lube in the world. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.

But is it merely massive fun in the form of an Alien larva, a stage prop for the disappearing act of an enterprising illusionist, or simply a huge ass straw with it's tip being a stylized version of Hunter's head? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no one is gonna say anything about the bad dragon dildo =p?

i'm surprised that with her variety. she doesn't own a dog/wolf dildo.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes