dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
we dont know, but we are guessing very end of this month to mid of November. somewhere in that range.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
General question. I see how people have favorite games at the bottom of their posts. How do I get that? I have a couple, this game is one of them, that I'd like to showcase as my favorites in this way. Thanks!

Jan 28, 2018
General question. I see how people have favorite games at the bottom of their posts. How do I get that? I have a couple, this game is one of them, that I'd like to showcase as my favorites in this way. Thanks!
go to the first page and go to the fan sigs linked there. from there copy the link to the gif u want to have and head to your profile to signature. then use the insert image button(get to it quickly by doing Ctrl + p) and put the url into there and you should have it show like this
and you will be all set to have the signature to show

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
go to the first page and go to the fan sigs linked there. from there copy the link to the gif u want to have and head to your profile to signature. then use the insert image button(get to it quickly by doing Ctrl + p) and put the url into there and you should have it show like this
and you will be all set to have the signature to show
Thanks!!

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
do you guys think MC will ever have 3some/4some/5some with the "roommates" because some games never have scenes like where the roommates interact

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
do you guys think MC will ever have 3some/4some/5some with the "roommates" because some games never have scenes like where the roommates interact
I you will have a few scenes like that in the future, once Brenna finally has sex with the mc she will probably have a 3some with him and Eva.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not only do i think it will happen. i think Brenna and Ophelia will happen first. if that kiss is anything to go by. they are the 2 most comfortable with their sexuality.

Reactions: JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
not only do i think it will happen. i think Brenna and Ophelia will happen first. if that kiss is anything to go by. they are the 2 most comfortable with their sexuality.
it will be cool to see how the WWG handles it all, i enjoy how all the scenes are believable and how they get there in the first place

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes