The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
i think Brenna and Ophelia will happen first. if that kiss is anything to go by. they are the 2 most comfortable with their sexuality.
I wonder if that kiss isn't some kind of teasing more than anything (maybe Brenna noticed the MC checking out his mom and she wanted to mess with him or something like that ^^).

Brenna and Catherine are both more intimate with the MC at the moment (Ophelia is still mostly hiding behind MC's condition to help him out so we are far from a threesome) so I can imagine things escalating pretty quickly between the three of them... I mean we just need a little push to trigger Catherine's competitive streak (game night gone wrong or something :p) and Bob's your uncle! :LOL:

Reactions: JjJ5

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I think MC's mother felt that hand.. and she didn't react... It bothers me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When In the game does this happen?
Right at the beginning when the mc arrives at their home, but that is as far as hunter goes, the ntr content is not canon and if you don't want to see it you can turn it off.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
I wonder if that kiss isn't some kind of teasing more than anything (maybe Brenna noticed the MC checking out his mom and she wanted to mess with him or something like that ^^).

Brenna and Catherine are both more intimate with the MC at the moment (Ophelia is still mostly hiding behind MC's condition to help him out so we are far from a threesome) so I can imagine things escalating pretty quickly between the three of them... I mean we just need a little push to trigger Catherine's competitive streak (game night gone wrong or something :p) and Bob's your uncle! :LOL:
It would be hot to see that during Game night!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I would predict Amber is really close as few hurdles are in her way (except of course Hunter has yet to have a pop at popping her cherry before him yet lol) but the family will be a couple of updates away at the very least.

Mom - the last mountain he will climb IMO, SHE is the block to his liason unlike the rest so hardest nut to crack.
Brella - needs to deal with her feelings as its no longer just messing around for "business". Eva storyline will be tied into this and wont be quick resolution
Catherine - i think she would mount him now if he would let her in all honesty lol but shes the one hes LEAST keen on seeing sexually that ive seen in the story. Hes ok teaching her but hes not pushing anything more than that, at least yet.
Azela - kinda feels both want the same thing but of course Kevin will add several hurdles over the updates to defy him getting to fuck her, after all as soon as he does hes on footage and blackmail central as Kevin will want big revenge.
Lucia - god i cant wait for this one. Will she be before of after any of the other family members? Hard to say, they are the closest as friends of anyone in the story and whilst shes using him to explore her sexuality and embrace her kinks im not sure she actively wants to fuck him yet, just experiment with and learn new experiences most of which take prompting to trigger in the first place.

Guess the one im most curious about seeing progress wise is the new Maid and how quickly she will become a part of the sexathon as shes likely a plant by Hunter and yet will she be able to resist the charms of a super buff, mega stuff with huge dick MC who will be around and about her at all times now. Meantime though there is always gonna be Eva and of course now Mallory to enjoy at your leisure with every update (i fully expect at least one full on sex scene with every update these days with not one but two girls now being full on fuck options, they were well worth the wait).

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
I would predict Amber is really close as few hurdles are in her way (except of course Hunter has yet to have a pop at popping her cherry before him yet lol) but the family will be a couple of updates away at the very least.

Mom - the last mountain he will climb IMO, SHE is the block to his liason unlike the rest so hardest nut to crack.
Brella - needs to deal with her feelings as its no longer just messing around for "business". Eva storyline will be tied into this and wont be quick resolution
Catherine - i think she would mount him now if he would let her in all honesty lol but shes the one hes LEAST keen on seeing sexually that ive seen in the story. Hes ok teaching her but hes not pushing anything more than that, at least yet.
Azela - kinda feels both want the same thing but of course Kevin will add several hurdles over the updates to defy him getting to fuck her, after all as soon as he does hes on footage and blackmail central as Kevin will want big revenge.
Lucia - god i cant wait for this one. Will she be before of after any of the other family members? Hard to say, they are the closest as friends of anyone in the story and whilst shes using him to explore her sexuality and embrace her kinks im not sure she actively wants to fuck him yet, just experiment with and learn new experiences most of which take prompting to trigger in the first place.

Guess the one im most curious about seeing progress wise is the new Maid and how quickly she will become a part of the sexathon as shes likely a plant by Hunter and yet will she be able to resist the charms of a super buff, mega stuff with huge dick MC who will be around and about her at all times now. Meantime though there is always gonna be Eva and of course now Mallory to enjoy at your leisure with every update (i fully expect at least one full on sex scene with every update these days with not one but two girls now being full on fuck options, they were well worth the wait).
I like hearing your theories on all the characters. I would like to see more interactions between the girls during sexual activities with MC

Reactions: Skode

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
do you guys think MC will ever have 3some/4some/5some with the "roommates" because some games never have scenes like where the roommates interact
*Sigh* I think - yes. Like you said in most of the games family members don't interact with each other. And here we have group events. I mean - why? Yes, they are not sexual yet, but the dev have a reason for doing it.
Although in other games characters don't care about their family ties. Here - its important as it should be. And that is actually good. If MC have sex as with woman, then him having sex with other is cheating. However, here its more like Family love equal sexual love. And that means that everyone can have it.

However making theories about it now is just too soon. I mean we still don't have full intercourse with main characters. Yes, all including me some thinking that next chapter Brenna will get it. But, what about others? I honeslty don't know.

1. Catherine. We may think that hg, bg means that we are already close. I disagree. For Cathrine is just pleasure and fun. But crossing the line = having sex is different matter. Won't be easy. And also i am not sure that MC agree to that either. He is having too, but its obvious something in his mind blocking him. Something must change for that barries to be cracked.
2. Lucia. Mostly the same. She is indulging in her fetish. But something missing. And i have a theory - what. But i will tell after this 7th chapter.
3. Ophelia. And here is problem. If two above is close. She still need some work.

i think Brenna and Ophelia will happen first. if that kiss is anything to go by. they are the 2 most comfortable with their sexuality.
Brenna is open, but she still afraid of incest and don't even think she is lesbian. And Ophelia is just start to open. She was with one man all her life.
Like i said, there is nothing super special in that kiss. Actually, we already know that they kiss in lips. It's not like they are frenching. Remember in the event, when MC hides under Ophelia's bed and hearing they talk and kiss. Ophelia even joke that no one have problem with when she kiss Cathrine, but with Brenna their breast touching.
Like i said. Ophelia returned or bought some of her toys and Brenna kissed her in thanks, forgetting that MC still here.

Last edited by a moderator:

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
*Sigh* I think - yes. Like you said in most of the games family members don't interact with each other. And here we have group events. I mean - why? Yes, they are not sexual yet, but the dev have a reason for doing it.
Although in other games characters don't care about their family ties. Here - its important as it should be. And that is actually good. If MC have sex as with woman, then him having sex with other is cheating. However, here its more like Family love equal sexual love. And that means that everyone can have it.

However making theories about it now is just too soon. I mean we still don't have full intercourse with main characters. Yes, all including me some thinking that next chapter Brenna will get it. But, what about others? I honeslty don't know.

1. Catherine. We may think that hg, bg means that we are already close. I disagree. For Cathrine is just pleasure and fun. But crossing the line = having sex is different matter. Won't be easy. And also i am not sure that MC agree to that either. He is having too, but its obvious something in his mind blocking him. Something must change for that barries to be cracked.
2. Lucia. Mostly the same. She is indulging in her fetish. But something missing. And i have a theory - what. But i will tell after this 7th chapter.
3. Ophelia. And here is problem. If two above is close. She still need some work.

Brenna is open, but she still afraid of incest and don't even think she is lesbian. And Ophelia is just start to open. She was with one man all her life.
Like i said, there is nothing super special in that kiss. Actually, we already know that they kiss in lips. It's not like they are frenching. Remember in the event, when MC hides under Ophelia's bed and hearing they talk and kiss. Ophelia even joke that no one have problem with when she kiss Cathrine, but with Brenna their breast touching.
Like i said. Ophelia returned or bought some of her toys and Brenna kissed her in thanks, forgetting that MC still here.
thanks for the response. keep it coming

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
From the teaser screenshot with all the Teddy bears in Azela's room, looks like Kevin gets off "being NTRed" by the MC and wants to witness everything in HD from every angle! :p Therefore I'm not sure about the revenge scenario but yeah, blackmail is always a possibility if he wants in on it.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
From the teaser screenshot with all the Teddy bears in Azela's room, looks like Kevin gets off "being NTRed" by the MC and wants to witness everything in HD from every angle! :p Therefore I'm not sure about the revenge scenario but yeah, blackmail is always a possibility if he wants in on it.
O! M! G!

He's one of those guys who plays games clearly marked NTR and then comes to complain there's NTR! He acts like he hates it, but still wants to see it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Wait. What maid? I got to all the points needed for the chapter, and nothing is happening now. I just keep going through the days, so I thought I was at the end of this update. When does this maid show up? Or is she mentioned for the next update?

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Wait. What maid? I got to all the points needed for the chapter, and nothing is happening now. I just keep going through the days, so I thought I was at the end of this update. When does this maid show up? Or is she mentioned for the next update?
She's a new character who will appear in the next episode so you didn't miss anything ;) There were a few teaser screenshots about her a while ago...^^

Reactions: Talmadge

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Being NTR'd indeed but hes not exactly happy about it - he openly made threats to MC first time round so MC was aware of the original Teddy cam and thought "fuck this fat fuck" and made him see first hand on what was happening and to even more comical effect she admitted she was getting so desperate at one point she was gonna fuck Kevin much to his despair. This seems to be him doubling down on evidence that he cant miss out on next time (ie turning the original Teddy away) so hes gonna have plenty to blackmail the MC or if intimidated by him them to blackmail her instead, we shall see but him being compliant in just sitting there and being NTR'd to death in THIS game? nah, cant see that happening.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I think MC's mother felt that hand.. and she didn't react... It bothers me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could be the actual reason why she's always crying before bed during the first weeks. Also later in the game hunter stated that he's been targeting ophelia before she even met her husband so there's also a chance that she's used to this kind of physical affection from her father.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Could be the actual reason why she's always crying before bed during the first weeks. Also later in the game hunter stated that he's been targeting ophelia before she even met her husband so there's also a chance that she's used to this kind of physical affection from her father.
Its been a common theory that there was a reason the MCs father was extremely protective and possessive of the women in his life as well as driving the MC away and that is Ophelia was abused and his real father is indeed Hunter, hence all his efforts to try and coax the MC into following in his footsteps by doing whatever it takes to succeed and of course crossing the most taboo of borders willingly. He is creating a successor and if true would explain why hes so transparant with the MC if and when he is making a move on one of the girls... he could have drugged them at any time but he chooses to always turn it into a game of cat and mouse so the MC has yet another chance to stop him in his tracks (and further galvanise his desire to get the protect the girls from him by making them his own instead). Its all gonna come out one way or another when the will is read in i believe the next update - secrets or at least suspicions are gonna come out of the woodwork.

Of course this is just a theory and there are other factors at play like the name he dropped as having missed in his scene in the last update with Ophelia which others theorise was the MCs real father and her blood brother. We dont know but thats the point, nothing has been revealed yet only teases so could we say perhaps this name that people assume is her brother and Hunters son the father of Lucia as weve seen nothing of her parents yet though we do know she is a cousin. I cant wait to find out one way or another and im sure there will be loads to discuss especially after the next update regarding potential twists and turns not least with Hunter hiring a maid out of nowhere just after he gets access to said will. Its why i assume she is a plant hired to spy on him (and as his childhood crush she can get close to the MC easy enough you would assume) and maybe find out for Hunter what was written in the will.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Being NTR'd indeed but hes not exactly happy about it
At first he wasn't too pleased about it but I thought the army of Teddy bears was there for comical effect and him embracing some cuck fetish. If he wanted some blackmailing material, the way to go would be some hidden spycam instead of lot and lots of Teddy Bears since the MC already knows about there true purpose besides being cute! :p

Plus there isn't a lot of NTR scenes for each update so I'm not sure Kevin will steal Hunter's spot...^^ But hey, maybe you're right! As long as it turns out to be funny like it usually does, I'm fine either way! :p

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
At first he wasn't too pleased about it but I thought the army of Teddy bears was there for comical effect and him embracing some cuck fetish. If he wanted some blackmailing material, the way to go would be some hidden spycam instead of lot and lots of Teddy Bears since the MC already knows about there true purpose besides being cute! :p
You are forgetting one important fact, my friend. In these types of games, it's only the evil mastermind and the MC that have access to hidden spycams. In fact, they're the only spycams available for purchase! Kevin, on the other hand, doesn't have that luxuary, so he's stuck with the large ones that pop up in our real life searches of spycams.

Apr 13, 2019
Honestly this is the one of first game that I can genuinely play forever like most other game not all but most once I finish I just delete the game like I'm done but this one I keep resetting cause I just genuinely find it funny as fuck I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: The Daydreamer
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes