Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At first he wasn't too pleased about it but I thought the army of Teddy bears was there for comical effect and him embracing some cuck fetish. If he wanted some blackmailing material, the way to go would be some hidden spycam instead of lot and lots of Teddy Bears since the MC already knows about there true purpose besides being cute! :p

Plus there isn't a lot of NTR scenes for each update so I'm not sure Kevin will steal Hunter's spot...^^ But hey, maybe you're right! As long as it turns out to be funny like it usually does, I'm fine either way! :p
I think he is to be the Hunter wannabe in that Hunter cant keep an eye on BOTH daughters to corrupt both as they live separately from one another. He makes for ideal as you say comic relief fodder whilst still being an unlikable prick - much is the form of this game lol

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Being NTR'd indeed but hes not exactly happy about it - he openly made threats to MC first time round so MC was aware of the original Teddy cam and thought "fuck this fat fuck" and made him see first hand on what was happening and to even more comical effect she admitted she was getting so desperate at one point she was gonna fuck Kevin much to his despair. This seems to be him doubling down on evidence that he cant miss out on next time (ie turning the original Teddy away) so hes gonna have plenty to blackmail the MC or if intimidated by him them to blackmail her instead, we shall see but him being compliant in just sitting there and being NTR'd to death in THIS game? nah, cant see that happening.
I agree. I think he will try to blackmail her, and it will lead into an NTR choice where you have to pick the right thing to stop it from happening. Like you have to decide to destroy the evidence or something.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I agree. I think he will try to blackmail her, and it will lead into an NTR choice where you have to pick the right thing to stop it from happening. Like you have to decide to destroy the evidence or something.
Honestly as its happened before i think it might end up being another team up with Hunter coming into play to screw over the rival interfering with his little game with the MC and the girls. He might be seeing the profit that can come from filming siblings getting it on but some fat fuck isnt gonna impress him much, in fact he didnt even like HER when she was obese and he openly admits as much. The enemy of my enemy is my friend on that one.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's always 1 week and 1 day. so it should be out tuesday. i keep my patreon tab and email open. i usually post it minutes after it goes live. (the link to the post, not the images).

Reactions: JjJ5 and DJsona

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
Hey enjoyed the game so far, can't wait for the continuation. by the way where do I put the patch it didn't seem to work?

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Aw... It's 1 week, 1 day, and a couple hours (time difference if state side). I wanna see the teaser!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no teaser, hopefully we get one today (it's Wednesday as of this post).

Reactions: JjJ5
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes