Apr 13, 2019
Hey General question so I figured out how to do fan sigs but I noticed some fan sigs that people have when you click them they take you to the game thread that it's from and some don't does mine do that and if not is their a way to like make it do that

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
WHat does noncanonical mean?
It means it's not part of the true story. Sometimes, the player has a choice to make that can lead to game over with a NTR scene beforehand. Anyway, it's completely avoidable if that bothers you, you can even choose to turn it on or off so you won't be able to make any wrong choice (but as someone who's not into this particular kink, I have to admit that some of these scenes are way too funny to simply ignore! :LOL:).

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
It means it's not part of the true story. Sometimes, the player has a choice to make that can lead to game over with a NTR scene beforehand. Anyway, it's completely avoidable if that bothers you, you can even choose to turn it on or off so you won't be able to make any wrong choice (but as someone who's not into this particular kink, I have to admit that some of these scenes are way too funny to simply ignore! :LOL:).
Yeah I already read that its optional. I just never heard that word ("noncanonical") before.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I already read that its optional. I just never heard that word ("noncanonical") before.
canon is a term originally used to describe scripture that was considered to be genuine and then came to be more broadly used to describe works that are considered authentically part of a larger group of works. Used a lot in Star Wars lore and comic books lore, to describe what is officially accepted as having taken place in that particular universe. So theoretically if WWG decides to set future games in the Power Vacuum universe none of the Hunter NTR ending would be considered part of that and they wouldn't be mentioned in future games as having happened.
edit: Unless of course it was a noncanonical story

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
Just wondering the ophelia hunter NTR three way choice only ends in two ways right? - ntr non-canon and canon not ntr story continuation. Rght? There ain't any Ophelia penetration by hunter wang?

Reactions: panzermaster
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes