dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he hasn't given us a hunter teaser. he does hunter scenes last. so i think it's safe to say, not this week. i think it will be early/mid November if i had to guess.

Reactions: JjJ5

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I've said it before, watching the NTR endings doesn't mean you like NTR, it means you have a sense of humour.
Yeah, they aint meant to be taken seriously. Some come off really dark though (Eva comes to mind, nothing funny about that one) but others are so OTT they made me laugh (like the blonde Felicity? revenge fucking him to piss off your aunt in revenge only for her to instead be greeting with her laughing her head off and dancing a jig at the sight of her greatest nemesis being fucked by her wrinkly old man to which the MC going to throw up at the sight of it falls down the stairs and breaks his neck lol).

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
i hoping for this week
Don't.
It will propably be the week after next week. Actually i was sure we will get status update last teaser.
Although, if i remember right he wanted to create alpha cut version (with only 0.7) first.

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
To match the same amount of days to develop that Ch. 6 had will be on November 6th. Expect to wait longer than that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, if you've seen all the teasers. there is a lot of different plot points being worked on this update.

1. New maid character
2. Ophelia's breast and lawyer visit
3. Lucia night event
4. Hunters Diary / flashback event
5. book club party / Aunt Aliza
6. Eva's plans (which is usually tied into Brenna's line)
7. Brenna's event line
8. Amber and her mom

this doesn't even include the Catherine events if we get any. we still need Hunters teasers. there is so much going on this update. it's gonna be a big one.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes