dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
New teaser is out and it's Amber mom!? did not see that one coming.

In the next update, Amber's mother forgets her own strength and learns of the MC's weakness when she stops by to meet our MC.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

In the next update, Amber's mother forgets her own strength and learns of the MC's weakness when she stops by to meet our MC.
Catherine's gotta be next. Looking like a nice big update though

Reactions: JjJ5

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018

Yea. The dev is too ambitious. I know that she will show up but not in this chapter. I mean, we already have Maid and flashback. Even just for the introduction its too much.
*Sigh* And no status update. Well, all thats left is Catherine events and Ophelia night events. Unless he is not hiding something.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Yea. The dev is too ambitious. I know that she will show up but not in this chapter. I mean, we already have Maid and flashback. Even just for the introduction its too much.
*Sigh* And no status update. Well, all thats left is Catherine events and Ophelia night events. Unless he is not hiding something.
no status update? nooooo

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why is her mother there? I guess Amber has come out officially to her about the relationship and shes come to meet or confront the MC after hearing the news. Didnt expect another new character in the next update either but the dev is really growing in confidence with every update and its getting more and more ambitious with how much he is adding with every update. We are really in for a treat with the next one (gotta also love his use of ahegao haha)

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Why is her mother there? I guess Amber has come out officially to her about the relationship and shes come to meet or confront the MC after hearing the news. Didnt expect another new character in the next update either but the dev is really growing in confidence with every update and its getting more and more ambitious with how much he is adding with every update. We are really in for a treat with the next one (gotta also love his use of ahegao haha)
Doubt Amber would tell anything because there is nothing to tell. They are not boyfriend - girlfriend offically.
But her mother propably noticed some changes in her and connected with visits to MC house.
And it seems MC having a hard on with her.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Doubt Amber would tell anything because there is nothing to tell. They are not boyfriend - girlfriend offically.
But her mother propably noticed some changes in her and connected with visits to MC house.
And it seems MC having a hard on with her.
They went on an official date so this is what she likely conveyed to her mother perhaps from excitement. Not sure but i doubt the visits triggered much suspicion from her as of course shes a friend of Catherine. Still this dev has an awesome sense of humour so perhaps she asked her mother for advice on how to suck a massive cock and this made her blow a gasket (Amber is not exactly known for showing restraint based on what weve seen so far and have to be dragged away from fucking the MC senseless on the mere suggestion of the idea never mind the fact shes got this competitive spirit to pop her cherry before Catherine thrown in the mix too).

Ive no issue with any of this but the dev has gotta know... if you introduce new hotties for us to interact with we gonna wanna play with the new toys. Feisty Asian Milf anyone? It was something i didnt even know the game needed before reading the Patreon post this morning haha

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
I have just completed till 0.2 and just 1 sex scene. Is this like this throughout the whole game. I mean this game is teasing like hell

WShatn

May 21, 2020
I have just completed till 0.2 and just 1 sex scene. Is this like this throughout the whole game. I mean this game is teasing like hell
You know, the game has sex scenes well elaborated, but also has something called plot that prevents you from being faced with rushed, meaningless sex scenes and makes the experience of playing it much better.

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
I don't understand why the topic says that it's "Final" if the game not completed by far as we can suggest by plot?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I don't understand why the topic says that it's "Final" if the game not completed by far as we can suggest by plot?
It's the final version of release 0.6 (there were one or two intermediate releases to that particular version, I believe?) and not the final version of the entire VN.

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
It's the final version of release 0.6 (there were one or two intermediate releases to that particular version, I believe?) and not the final version of the entire VN.
Well that's sad, because I can't stand another ongoing :D
Shiiat, now I need to wait like everybody else here

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes