wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I just really hope i had more of a choice in things, even if they ended up badly and blowing up in the MC's face i honestly think that the writer could pull it off, at the moment most of the gameplay just feels like re-playing the day over and over again just to see next scene without having the choice of failure or a failure of "ball-kicking-eunuchism-proportions(Even though MC came pretty close to that)".

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I just really hope i had more of a choice in things, even if they ended up badly and blowing up in the MC's face i honestly think that the writer could pull it off, at the moment most of the gameplay just feels like re-playing the day over and over again just to see next scene without having the choice of failure or a failure of "ball-kicking-eunuchism-proportions(Even though MC came pretty close to that)".
What are you talking about? In one of the bad ends Catherine burns the house down and another the mc breaks his neck

Tikigod

Oct 12, 2019
What are you talking about? In one of the bad ends Catherine burns the house down and another the mc breaks his neck
That's the thing, these 'bad ends' are usually one render and about 3 or 4 lines of text, not really covering any depth to how things would go.

The Developer even seems fully aware of this in the same 'break neck' sequence where the only reason we even see it is because there's been some desire from players to continue seeing what happens, before promptly breaking the MCs neck straight after as to yet again cover nothing.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I get an ERROR in chapter 3 - with brenna giving the MC a handjob in her room , when her facial expression changes to SAD - makes me sad too beacuse the game FREEZES and i get an error and have to Quit the game --- any ideas what the issue is ?
:cautious:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone have a save file for Chapter 4 ? ( or maybe Chapter 5 ? ) - i need to get past a game freeze error . Ty.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's the thing, these 'bad ends' are usually one render and about 3 or 4 lines of text, not really covering any depth to how things would go.

The Developer even seems fully aware of this in the same 'break neck' sequence where the only reason we even see it is because there's been some desire from players to continue seeing what happens, before promptly breaking the MCs neck straight after as to yet again cover nothing.
that only applies to the first chapter. starting from chapter 2 on, bad ends have full animations of fucking, starting with Eva.

in that same "break neck" bad end. there is an animation. so what is it, 1 frame and 4 lines of text or full scenes?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Yes by a small minority that apparently won't shut up until they get their way. Most people are happy with it as it is

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The problem with this is that it would be a branching path, not just once, but each time there's a bad ending. First of all, the girl in question will be no longer available for the MC, meaning the story will be different, and if you decide to "skip" a bad ending, that will be another different story since the first girl will be gone, but the second one will continue. So that means, since we're in version 6, we'd have at least 4 different story's going on, all with a different plotline since they're not interchangable. Too much effort and planning to make it worthwile and keep a decent update schedule.

So, the way it's going with the bad endings is the way to go.

Apr 13, 2019
I'm not into NTR, but I wish there were more bad endings with NTR. Hunter is an interesting antagonist. The games where MC shags everything that moves without any opposition/competition/problems/whatever kinda get boring after a while.
Well I mean it's not that theirs no opposition the NTR is completely up to you if you want opposition just leave it on and if you don't turn it off it's just personal preference

Reactions: punisher2099
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes