xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
Just wanted to say. Damn! This game is too funny for its own good, so many boners wasted with fits of laughter! :D

Apr 13, 2019
Okay love this game but I wanna ask the scene where hunters in your room and talks about the cats and shit is that the end cause I can't do anything more in the game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's a little over a month since i completed v0.6 but iirc, the last time hunter is in your room. he is "defeated" and laying down due to over exposure of a "drug". i'm being vague because it doesn't sound like you got there yet.

edit: i went back to check and i see what you mean. yeah, you're at the end of this version. i forgot he talked about dissecting cats.

Apr 13, 2019
it's a little over a month since i completed v0.6 but iirc, the last time hunter is in your room. he is "defeated" and laying down due to over exposure of a "drug". i'm being vague because it doesn't sound like you got there yet.

edit: i went back to check and i see what you mean. yeah, you're at the end of this version. i forgot he talked about dissecting cats.
Thanks man

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Apparently, NTR is possible to turn off, i know i did. Is there a possibility to just choke Hunter from a rear naked choke to make him lose consiousness and then shove a slice of apple to his throat to make it look perfectly natural?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
So with the NTR content. It seems like if you have it on, the content is limited as you have no option to progress it. You can see a scene with three of them but to progress the story, you have to act against it, thereby ending possible further NTR content. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong, as I'd like to see both sides of the content? Thanks

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So with the NTR content. It seems like if you have it on, the content is limited as you have no option to progress it. You can see a scene with three of them but to progress the story, you have to act against it, thereby ending possible further NTR content. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong, as I'd like to see both sides of the content? Thanks
NTR scenes always result in game over, and there aren't that many. Unless you really like NTR you don't really miss anything if you don't watch those scenes.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
To misquote Neo: there is no NTR.

Which of course is hyperbole but like Badjourasmix already said and as stated in the OP:
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.
Do take note however that
[…] the game lets you experience bad endings without forcing your game to be over. The little robot sending you back in time to fix your mistake is a convenience to not have you rollback yourself or start over from your last save.
More details can be gained by searching this thread for 'NTR' or for posts by Shieldstronger; the latter catched 'em all!

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
fresh off the press, less then 5 minutes since it was posted.

no lewd pictures again, but i have to say. Nice coconuts Brenna. It looks like end of october won't be happening. we are over half way of the 2 and a half months per release at this point and he's only half way done.

also, monokuma LOL!

In the upcoming update Kevin gets Aliza a few more friends and Mallory carries out her party plan for revenge.
Update Progress : 55%

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

no lewd pictures again, but i have to say. Nice coconuts Brenna. It looks like end of october won't be happening. we are over the average 2 and a half months per release at this point and he's only half way done.

also, monokuma LOL!

In the upcoming update Kevin gets Aliza a few more friends and Mallory carries out her party plan for revenge.
WWG, one of the only ones who can tell his update is going to be too big and run over the time estimate over a month before the estimate flies by.

Such a fine lad.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018

no lewd pictures again, but i have to say. Nice coconuts Brenna. It looks like end of october won't be happening. we are over the average 2 and a half months per release at this point and he's only half way done.

also, monokuma LOL!

Good. And here i started to doubt Mallory party. Or maybe its just rehearsal before the actual event.
Monokuma, that bastard. But why, Kevin? What the point?

First half of november it is then.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
at first i thought, "more cameras". then i thought, why? i dont see why there would be more cameras.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
at first i thought, "more cameras". then i thought, why? i dont see why there would be more cameras.
Something like - You has quality. I have quantity.
Well to be honest - fooling around with Aliza when there so many eyes and you know that propably all have camera inside can be disturbing. Mind attack or something.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Brenna is the most beautiful one in this game according to me. Wish she was virgin though. I had to hear about her first night during monopoly and the way she said it made me lose interest in her.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i've been seeing more games with the sisters not being virgins. not sure why. i must have missed this fad when it was starting.

BUT in this case, Brenna is a sex maniac. you can't have expected her to have no experience.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
yeah, i've been seeing more games with the sisters not being virgins. not sure why. i must have missed this fad when it was starting.

BUT in this case, Brenna is a sex maniac. you can't have expected her to have no experience.
well she looks beautiful and i just wished she was the innocent one in the family just after looking at her. Only after talking to her and progressing in the game i came to know she's more than a non-virgin. As you said, she's a sex maniac. Usually in incest games people like to have the most beautiful sister (elder or younger) to be virgin.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't really mind if the girls aren't virgins as long as when you start romancing them, they stay loyal to the mc.
That sounds right when MC is also an experienced one. Here he haven't even kissed a girl despite of being alone for like 4 years. If one of the love interests is a sex maniac Developer should have made MC experienced too.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That sounds right when MC is also an experienced one. Here he haven't even kissed a girl despite of being alone for like 4 years. If one of the love interests is a sex maniac Developer should have made MC experienced too.
I don't see why he should also be experienced, even irl sometimes you end up with girls that have a lot of more experience than you. But I guess it comes down to personal preference.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes