botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn this game has come a long way, last version I played was 0.3 and it was great to play through 3 chapters at once, so that I could actually reach some payout with fe. Mallory.

Can't wait for the next version, this has moved up quite a bit on my list.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm totally hooked. One of the best games I've played so far. The writing is awesome, the plot takes the standard incestual story and brings it to a whole new level, it's funny, it's shocking, there's plenty of big asses and huge boobs, the antagonist is great, the art has that extra quality that you find only in a few special games, it's long but leaves you wanting more... Congratulations. I want more.

By the way, after Hunter's massage scene, it's all over for now, right?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry Dev only here for Catherine. She may as well be Stacy's mom cause she's got it going on.
Not a real fan of anyone else really, not even the tease of a landlady. When compared to Catherine they just don't matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deathscythe101

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

In the next update, Lucia finds the exact model of Sybian she wants; hopefully it's not too noisy.

damn, Lucia's content is gonna be HOT this update. you know what is really impressive? the LIGHTING, got damn nice use of lighting in this teaser.

Reactions: Scyra and D Dog

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018

In the next update, Lucia finds the exact model of Sybian she wants; hopefully it's not too noisy.

damn, Lucia's content is gonna be HOT this update. you know what is really impressive? the LIGHTING, got damn nice use of lighting in this teaser.
Sybian huh. As always Lucia is going overboard. And she also need to hide it from Ophelia (which she failed).
Hm. Looking at previews. Sometime i think dev want to show what he can do? First dmd event, then game inside game. And now this lighting. Well i don't know if this is difficult for dev but stil impressed.

Allright. Funny thing. When i first saw the previews, i thought that in last picture its MC dick. Don't know why and it was kinda impossible for it to be there. NOW i see clearly - both sybian and leg.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the way Ophelia is looking at the Sybian. there is no way she is not thinking of taking it for a spin.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Honestly. I don't think she knows what it is.
Like that has ever stopped anyone, in any situation.

"Okay, I found the instruction manual here. Let's read it thoroughly so we know what it does."
"Why? There's a power button right there."
"Because we have no idea what it even is, obviously."
"Too late, I already pushed it. I actually already pushed it before you even found that manual..."

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I cant understand the ntr route ,Everytime there is a ntr scene bot tells me to replay and prevent it
To expand on what D Dog and MOAR Cowbell already stated: the game lets you experience bad endings without forcing your game to be over. The little robot sending you back in time to fix your mistake is a convenience to not have you rollback yourself or start over from your last save.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I think the confusion is between NTR CONTENT and NTR ROUTE. a route leads somewhere. a dead end does not.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I think the confusion is between NTR CONTENT and NTR ROUTE. a route leads somewhere. a dead end does not.
Except all that you need to learn clearly written on main page.

Let's change a subject a little. The truth is that most of all, i like group events at this game. Not because later it will could become group incesct sex event, but because it showing us that these people are actually a family. In most incest games that i played family members only talking with MC but not with each other. And even when they did it feel empty. Like short family dinner and i know we have same thing here but also so much more. Even without sex scenes events like game night was actually very enjoyable for me.

Reactions: Edrick23
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes