punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I love ntr scenes of this game :LOL: however, why not with all the characters met? and why with the three main ones, did you stop before sex scenes? anyway, great job, Best Game Ever!!
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

nothing more nothing less

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I agree, sound would make this a lot better

Provided it's the right sounds. No RPGmaker menu sounds PUHLEASE!

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

nothing more nothing less
Wanted to try this game....But I was looking through the replies and saw someone posted screenshots of NTR saves and noticed there are many ntr scenes. I know they are all avoidable and non canon. But my question is are those scenes are full-fledged scenes or just 2-3 renders just to show bad endings? I am asking this because I hate NTR heavy games,so just wanted to be sure before downloading.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wanted to try this game....But I was looking through the replies and saw someone posted screenshots of NTR saves and noticed there are many ntr scenes. I know they are all avoidable and non canon. But my question is are those scenes are full-fledged scenes or just 2-3 renders just to show bad endings? I am asking this because I hate NTR heavy games,so just wanted to be sure before downloading.
There aren't that many NTR scenes, it's a very small part of the game actually. You can turn the NTR off and you won't miss anything, those scenes always result in game over anyway. I hate NTR if it was the focus of the game I wouldn't play it.

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
There aren't that many NTR scenes, it's a very small part of the game actually. You can turn the NTR off and you won't miss anything, those scenes always result in game over anyway. I hate NTR if it was the focus of the game I wouldn't play it.
Okay got it. Thanks for the reply btw.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
short answer: just 2-3 renders just to show bad endings and some animations. And technically only one finisher (involving stairs!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milflover68

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
game is amazing, good thing NTR is optional because NTR ruins all games, game is comedic and entertaining, only downside is that imo catherine needs a bit fixing on her face cuz she isnt the prettiest
Not all ntr the ones where you're an active participant either preventing it or causing it are ok

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Hey there.

A small question. With a bit of knowledge of Ren'Py and a bit of re-write can I mod this game to eliminate any and all traces of Hunter? Or do I need some kind of source file to mod it to that extent? Thanks.

BTW, good game (when a certain someone is not visible). Facial expressions are a bit much sometimes. But, that's just my preference. Keep up the good work.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey there.

A small question. With a bit of knowledge of Ren'Py and a bit of re-write can I mod this game to eliminate any and all traces of Hunter? Or do I need some kind of source file to mod it to that extent? Thanks.

BTW, good game (when a certain someone is not visible). Facial expressions are a bit much sometimes. But, that's just my preference. Keep up the good work.
Ren'Py games are quite easy to mod as only deliberate obfuscation on the dev's part bars you from reading the code (see unren or rather and ).

That being said, I don't think it'll be a fruitful endeavor as the cost greatly outweighs the gain, to my mind. Hunter – apart from being an ingeniously infuriating antagonist – plays a vital role in the story and cutting him out would require a massive rewrite. To gain an insight into the needed work have an appropriate tool list you the occurrences of 'h h ' in the code. Those are Hunter's lines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The long and the short of it: while it could be done CTRL-skipping over his scenes is way, way less of a hassle.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^what he said. to remove hunter, you would have to rewrite the entire game.

at that point, just make an entirely new game. you could remake this game with the images sure, but that sounds redundant.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
are any of the girls going to be futa?
or that and it will only happen in VN in the game?

if it happens I hope it will be avoidable

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
are any of the girls going to be futa?
or that and it will only happen in VN in the game?

if it happens I hope it will be avoidable
There currently is no indication to any of the cast switching gender in the foreseeable future. So if you can skip past, tolerate, enjoy, or thunderously laugh your way through Unfinished Monkey Business you're golden.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes