Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
So, is anyone else stuck at the kegel event? Mine is stuck at 11/12, and its my last thing to do for chapter 3.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
I think this game is great....but does EVERY character HAVE to make that crosseyed retard thing? Its a real turnoff

Sebah

May 2, 2018
You dare disrespect the ancient old tradition of Ahegao?
Yeah Ahegao is really dumb. I don't see what people find so hot in that expression. It's very off-putting. No woman does that in real life except if she's called Belle Delphine and wants money from her simps.

Reactions: supercheese123

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
we need Final end to the game it end bad & good we fill like we save the day but the end make you fill like you did not, even in good way, Please fix it?

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Started playing this game on 0.6 cuz of the lactation tag. Love the witty dialogues! Great personalities and characters (although I can't say unique from other games). Keep it up, Mr What? Why? Games.. Who?! :p

If I may, Ophelia should really consult her 'condition' to her wet nurse friend she mentioned on 0.2 or 0.1. So MC can practice with an expert first, then help Ophelia accordingly..

Reactions: JjJ5

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
I'm 20 minutes into this game and this character is already fucking relatable. Bruh...You usually get this asshole character that doesn't give a shit about anyone. But this guy is somewhat more nuanced, let me keep playing.

Reactions: raikkou and ju9iter

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Renders are good but dic could use some work to be honest, just kinda kills the other renders...Story is up there and dialogue between chars and mc at least want to make you kill the mc in a slow painful manner like certain other games that get my posts deleted. MC actually cares bout his action, shows in game def not a KN hiding in VN section

Routes are do able and avoidable for those like me who just dont wanna go down th ntr path, nothing wrong with it each to their own. You wanna keep playing to see how things pan out, a game that keeps you wanting more is good though wish it had more content. Wont be disapointed

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

In the next update, Ophelia and the MC visit their lawyer for a will reading but keep him waiting when they both spring a leak.

5 out of 6 of the pictures are ophelia related. have to say, her breast are looking great.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
For some reason that huge painting is the one that blows my mind.

And wth Ophelia it easy to guess with pictures what exactly happened.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i imagine that's the lawyer in the picture and boy. he does not look nice. calling it, hunter has him in his pocket.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes